Trump

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
bannination
Captain

Re: Trump

Unread post by bannination »

rstrong wrote:Trump's senior communications advisor Jason Miller has stepped down "to spend more time with family" after his sex scandal went public.

Miller was Ted Cruz's senior communications advisor and was in the habit of referring to Trump as #SleazyDonald before he started working for Trump in June. He was communications advisor for Rudy Giuliani's campaign in 2008.
I wish I lived in another country at this point..... that way I could look in on the embarrassment, rather than be embarrassed.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Unread post by neoplacebo »

Yeah, if Canada were on the southern border I'd probably already be there. Then again, in another year the only safe place might be north of the Arctic Circle. :shock:

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Unread post by Vrede too »

bannination wrote:I wish I lived in another country at this point..... that way I could look in on the embarrassment, rather than be embarrassed.
I got used to it during the 28 years from 1981 to 2009, including with Bill Clinton and not as much with Daddy Shrub as some of the others.
A clown with a flamethrower still has a flamethrower.
-- Charlie Sykes on MSNBC
1312. ETTD.

homerfobe
Ensign

Unread post by homerfobe »

If anyone deserved the name of Trumpette, it would be you whining sore-assed losers. Get over it, your piece of shit liberal hussy lost and the American people are getting their fill of the bullshit liberalism that's sweeping the country. Democrats and liberals support everything that's wrong and disgusting with society such as fags, twat twinkies, gender confused, and any frigging thing that is immoral. I know that someone will come back and ask who deems what as immoral. That's a typical question of anyone who doesn't have the good sense to know the difference. While I'm here, hey rstrong, keep your fucking nosey ass nose in Canada. You or your goddamned opinions don't have any goddamned business in the US of A.
Last edited by homerfobe on Sat Dec 31, 2016 7:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Proudly Telling It Like It Is: In Your Face! Whether You Like It Or Not!

rstrong
Captain

Unread post by rstrong »

"Obama has skipped over 50% of his intel briefings."
- Trump, in a false claim, Sept. 12, 2012

"Fact -- Obama does not read his intelligence briefings nor does he get briefed in person by the CIA or DOD."
- Trump, in a false claim, Sept. 30, 2014

"Obama has missed 58% of his intelligence briefings."
- Trump, in a false claim, Oct. 6, 2014

"I am, like, a smart person."
- Trump, explaining why he skips most of his intelligence briefings, Dec. 11, 2016

Good luck there, folks.

O Really
Admiral

Unread post by O Really »

So Trump says things like that frequently and his fans believe it. But does no one - supporter or opponent - ever publicly ask "exactly how would he know that or obtain that information?" What sources could Trump conceivably have that provides him with certain knowledge, for example, that the Russians did not hack US data? If Obama says "Russia did it" and it's based on intelligence from CIA, one can think he's lying, or the CIA is wrong, or the CIA is really a committee of aliens, but at least there's a source of the statement. Trump says things that - whether ultimately right or wrong - he could not possibly know and for which there is no source even implied. And people believe it. I'm hoping it's the same people that believe supermart tabloids, but it's probably wider than that. I'd hate to think that everybody who voted for him (for whatever reason) actually believe that stuff, though.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

O Really wrote:... What sources could Trump conceivably have that provides him with certain knowledge, for example, that the Russians did not hack US data? ...
Russian intelligence.
1312. ETTD.

rstrong
Captain

Unread post by rstrong »

Millionaire slumlord turned Donald Trump New York campaign chair Carl Paladino - a homophobe who used to own two gay clubs - just made some very offensive and racist comments about the Obamas.

It would be a showstopper scandal for anyone else, but its another normal day for the Trump team.

JTA
Commander

Unread post by JTA »

Say what you will, liberals. Our conservative, evangelical, brothers and sisters can no longer be accused of being closed minded and unflinching in their Christian moral values.

For on election day, our nation's evangelicals were finally able toss aside their Christian moral principles to help elect our newest president, Donald Trump:
I did try and fuck her, she was married. And I moved on her very heavily.

In fact, I took her out furniture shopping. She wanted to get some furniture. I said: ‘I’ll show you where they have some nice furniture.’ I moved on her like a bitch, but I couldn’t get there. And she was married. Then all of a sudden I see her, she’s now got the big phoney tits and everything. She’s totally changed her look.
:clap:

Praise the lord! Praise Jesus! God is good!
You aren't doing it wrong if no one knows what you are doing.

rstrong
Captain

Unread post by rstrong »

WWJD
GHBTP

rstrong
Captain

Unread post by rstrong »

trump_twilight_zone.jpg

JTA
Commander

Unread post by JTA »

"Do you think Putin will be going to The Miss Universe Pageant in November in Moscow - if so, will he become my new best friend?"
- Trump

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/sta ... en&lang=en

Twitter is a treasure trove of president elect entertainment.

JTA
Commander

Unread post by JTA »

O Really
Admiral

Unread post by O Really »

Perfect! :clap: :clap:

rstrong
Captain

Unread post by rstrong »

"The 'Intelligence' briefing on so-called 'Russian hacking' was delayed until Friday..."
- Trump tweet

"Mr. Trump, you know you're not an outsider anymore, shooting spitballs from the sidelines, right? In two weeks you will be 'president' of the 'United' States. You're going to have to get 'facts' from your intelligence services to keep 'enemies' from 'killing us all.'"
- Stephen Colbert

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Plus, the administrations says that it was always scheduled for Friday.
1312. ETTD.

JTA
Commander

Unread post by JTA »

https://www.reddit.com/r/politics/comme ... w/dc2vmlf/
I'm convinced that Donald Trump is a few toddlers in a man suit that tried to sneak into a movie but somehow stumbled upon a business empire and shit got out of hand for them.

It explains the temperament and the baby hands.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Vrede too on page 73 wrote:Congressional term limits would take a constitutional amendment, not just a law.
Vrede too wrote:It's a (mostly) con distraction to imagine that changing the individuals is more important than changing the system, especially since national term limits will be nearly impossible to ever enact. Pols, whoever they are, have relatively little wiggle room. Rather, real change will only happen if we reduce the role of money in politics and reform our anti-democratic districting system. Not that those will be easy to achieve, either, but at least they'll make a difference if we do get there.
Term limits amendment would face uphill battle
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Trump communications pick accused of plagiarism

... After reviewing her (2012) book "What The (Bleep) Just Happened," CNN reported finding some 50 sections copied -- some with minor changes -- from news articles, websites, think-tank reports and Wikipedia....
:lol:
1312. ETTD.

bannination
Captain

Unread post by bannination »