Trump

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
bannination
Captain

Re: Trump

Unread post by bannination »

rstrong
Captain

Unread post by rstrong »

bannination wrote: -0-? Will this really last 4 years?
Nah. At some point Conway will leave her job "to spend more time with family."

O Really
Admiral

Unread post by O Really »

Conway is over her head as Presidential spokesperson - even if the President was a normal sort of person with all the normal Presidential habits. To try to look relevant, knowledgeable, and a source of real info while fronting for Trump's shape shifting is going to eat her up pretty quickly. My guess is she'll screw something up to make The Donald look bad and she'll be disappeared.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Unread post by Vrede too »

I'm impressed by her fortitude in consistently stepping up and defending and explaining the indefensible and inexplicable. Not many people could be so articulate while suppressing both their conscience and their brain. She may last.
A clown with a flamethrower still has a flamethrower.
-- Charlie Sykes on MSNBC
1312. ETTD.

O Really
Admiral

Guts she has. Fershure.
And no shame.
You're right, she may last.

Boatrocker
Lieutenant Commander

Unread post by Boatrocker »

Vrede too wrote:I'm impressed by her fortitude in consistently stepping up and defending and explaining the indefensible and inexplicable. Not many people could be so articulate while suppressing both their conscience and their brain. She may last.
Yes. She's been a good nazi, so far.
I will not lie down.
I will not go quietly.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Unread post by neoplacebo »

Vrede too wrote:I'm impressed by her fortitude in consistently stepping up and defending and explaining the indefensible and inexplicable. Not many people could be so articulate while suppressing both their conscience and their brain. She may last.
I say this is a fine example of the type of inexplicable, indefensible things some people will do for money and fame, or money and shame as the case may be.

Boatrocker
Lieutenant Commander

neoplacebo wrote:
I say this is a fine example of the type of inexplicable, indefensible things some people will do for money and fame, or money and shame as the case may be.
Fame can be defined pretty broadly, and money is money is money. As for shame, she has no fucking clue, like most wingnuts.
I will not lie down.
I will not go quietly.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Full disclosure: neoplacebo has particular reason to be angry at "grab her by the pussy" Trump.

1312. ETTD.

bannination
Captain

O Really wrote:Conway is over her head as Presidential spokesperson - even if the President was a normal sort of person with all the normal Presidential habits. To try to look relevant, knowledgeable, and a source of real info while fronting for Trump's shape shifting is going to eat her up pretty quickly. My guess is she'll screw something up to make The Donald look bad and she'll be disappeared.
Given Trump's history of firing people when he makes mistakes, I'm betting on your opinion. She'll never make it 4 years.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

1312. ETTD.

bannination
Captain

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Is it still a swamp if you close your eyes and hold your nose?
1312. ETTD.

JTA
Commander

Unread post by JTA »

Trump's having a twitter meltdown again. Supposedly it's been revealed Russia has come compromising info on him, and this angers our Lord bigly.

BuzzFeed released a doc outlining some of the dirt on Trump, but it's unverified at the moment and could be a complete sham. So take it with a grain of salt.

What the fuck is going on.
You aren't doing it wrong if no one knows what you are doing.

O Really
Admiral

Well, no matter what, it's probably more true than most of anything Trump says. Interesting, though, Trump has said numerous times he "had sources" and "knew stuff" that others don't know. Hmmmmm. We also know (for real) that several of his closest comrades, some of whom he's appointing to Cabinet posts, have close ties/relationships with Russians, up to and including ol' Vladimir himself. Considering Trump would have a hard time proving this stuff didn't happen, and his propensity for not being able to let anything go, I'd guess this might be around to entertain us for a while.

Boatrocker
Lieutenant Commander

Vrede too wrote:Is it still a swamp if you close your eyes and hold your nose?
It's still a swamp if you plug the drain and add more reptiles.
I will not lie down.
I will not go quietly.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

O Really wrote:Well, no matter what, it's probably more true than most of anything Trump says. Interesting, though, Trump has said numerous times he "had sources" and "knew stuff" that others don't know. Hmmmmm. We also know (for real) that several of his closest comrades, some of whom he's appointing to Cabinet posts, have close ties/relationships with Russians, up to and including ol' Vladimir himself. Considering Trump would have a hard time proving this stuff didn't happen, and his propensity for not being able to let anything go, I'd guess this might be around to entertain us for a while.

He probably thought that he was the only one who knew that hooked pissed on him
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

Boatrocker
Lieutenant Commander

Lucky hookers. They got paid- I'd piss on him for free.
I will not lie down.
I will not go quietly.

bannination
Captain

Latest Trump Tweet: Intelligence agencies should never have allowed this fake news to "leak" into the public. One last shot at me.Are we living in Nazi Germany?

What?
:-0?>

O Really
Admiral

Let's review: the document was originated by an opposition researcher (who supposedly had been a Brit intelligence guy) who was used by some of Trump's Republican adversaries and subsequently Hillary's campaign. The material has been around since June, and lots of media had it but declined to publish it without some independent verification. The "intelligence agencies" didn't "leak it." The originator passed it around. The agencies advised Trump that it was out there, as is their job. So who does he bash? The agencies (messenger) of course! Idiot.