Immigration

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
O Really
Admiral

Re: Immigration

Unread post by O Really »

I'd like to read where the science on global warming has been debunked, if there are any cites of actual scientific journals and not something originating on InfoWars or Daily Conspiracy. Maybe it can debunk the charts showing 2014 to be the warmest ever, and the warmest years in recorded history are since 2000. Just the cites, never mind the canned rhetoric, thanks. I'd also be interested in any evidence that a freshly conceived entity has a soul. Or doesn't, for that matter. I'm pretty sure soul or no soul is a matter of opinion and belief, not demonstrable fact.

Ragin Rebel
Red Shirt

Unread post by Ragin Rebel »

JTA wrote:While we're on the topic of the civil war, there's a Confederate memorial in South Jersey near an civil war POW camp/Fort:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finn%27s_P ... l_Cemetery

Pretty cool if you're into that stuff.

Thanks JTA. Interesting site.
" I will stand with the Muslim's should the political winds shift in an ugly direction." ------Barack Hussein Obama

The shift occurred September 11, 2001 and he kept his word on that one.
It was evident again on September 11, 2012.

Ragin Rebel
Red Shirt

neoplacebo wrote:
Ragin Rebel wrote:Vrede, your ramblings and opinions don't make you or anyone of your mind set right. Your failure to have faith in a Supreme creator, and the fact that your kind seem to think of them selves as their own god, and your false sense of superiority, makes you a lost cause. You believe though that it's alright to kill unborn children, you try to justify deviant behavior as normal, and you think that man is causing global warming. Facts are you're not a god, you're not really that smart as a total package, and you're superior to no none. As soon as a child is conceived, it has a soul and is a human being, not a fetus that you can just rip out and throw away like trash, and your kind don't feel any guilt or remorse for the innocent child you just murdered. And just like with electricity or plumbing, if you don't have the right receptacles on the chord or the wrong fitting on the pipe, you get no electricity, you get no water, any dumbass can figure that out. And as far as you theories on global warming, the science has been debunked and the people like Al Gore have been brought into the light as scam artist to bilk billions of dollars from working people as they profit.
I guess it's a very sad life you lead. But as far as I'm concerned, you're a waste of time, just like all closed minded people in this world today.
I am not speaking for Vrede; only myself, but wish to reply to your comments. The Bible says "the kingdom of God is within you." I grew up going to church and eventually realized the blatant hypocrisy it represented; this was in the late 50's and early 60's.

It's not hypocrisy. You made a choice that the word of God, and His commandments was too constricting, and rigid for you, and you made your choice not to be a part of it. I hope your opinion changes before you have to stand before God. I prefer to follow his word. I would rather die believing in God, and find out He does not exist, than turn away from him, and not believe only to die and find out that He does exist.

I don't consider myself "superior" to anyone but maybe more intelligent in certain ways....I can't run plumbing pipes or electrical wires, but others can, and I don't consider them superior to me because of it.

You may be more educated than some, and Plumbers and Electrician's probably don't feel superior to you, just because they can do a task that you cannot or don't want to do.

I'm against abortion as a form of birth control, but defend and support a woman's right to have an abortion should she choose to (you'd rather have another "useless breather and feeder" foisted upon a single mother who realized she can't raise a child in an appropriate way)?

Actions have responsibility. Both on the part of the man and woman. And if they are not prepared, they should abstain from sex. But just like robbing a bank and getting caught, no matter how hard you try, you are held responsible. And in the case of a human life being extinguished, just because it inconveniences you is not a choice. At that time you are a Murderer. Many women and couples have taken the bull by the horns, and made it work and they fought tooth and nail and never gave up. So abortion and women's rights is a lame excuse to kill an innocent defenseless child.

I don't justify normal or deviant behavior, but I do justify equal rights for all citizens.

Deviant behavior is not a right of any kind. It can endanger normal children from exposure to it by watching Mama and Mama, or Daddy and Daddy, or God forbid the child is molested by a person of the same sex. Deviant behavior and the acceptance of it has deteriorated our society to the bottom of the barrel.

The science on global warming is far from being debunked, and is, in fact, becoming more proven as time goes on. Al Gore is worth far less than the Bush family, champions of big oil and Saudi Princes. Finally, I'm far from closed minded, but you're all the way there and will never be anywhere else. Furthermore, as Admiral of the Fleet, I would make you an anchor.

http://www.wsj.com/articles/SB100014240 ... 2813553136

http://dailycaller.com/2014/05/16/skept ... ng-report/

" I will stand with the Muslim's should the political winds shift in an ugly direction." ------Barack Hussein Obama

Ragin Rebel
Red Shirt

Vrede wrote:Nice diversion from all your screw ups, wuss!
Ragin Rebel wrote:... think of them selves (sic) as their own god ...
Ummm, atheists don't do that. In fact, one that did would be thrown out of the club. Try to make sense.

Never been an Atheist so I wouldn't know the rules.

You believe that Big Brother, a proxy for male citizens like you, should be in every woman's uterus. Ick.

Murder is a crime, and a child is a human being from the moment of conception.

No theory that is supported, with mountains of evidence, by 95+% of the relevant scientists "has been debunked", dubmass. Try to make sense.

:-H :-H :-H Sticking with Obama and Kerry's talking points???? Not smart since both are idiots.

http://dailycaller.com/2014/05/16/skept ... ng-report/

http://www.wsj.com/articles/SB100014240 ... 2813553136

Hey Ragin Rebel -[/color]

So far this is the most intelligent portion of a post that you have ever put up. Exactly my sentiment. If you can't speak English and totally assimilate into American society, and even stand up against the land you left in a case of war, pack your shit and go home.

rstrong
Captain

Unread post by rstrong »

Ragin Rebel wrote:It's not hypocrisy. You made a choice that the word of God, and His commandments was too constricting, and rigid for you, and you made your choice not to be a part of it.
I also don't believe in Santa, the Easter Bunny or the Great Pumpkin. And it's not because their commandments were too constricting or rigid. I wasn't a little kid any more, and I could differentiate between mythology and reality.
"By Joseph Bast and Roy Spencer"

SourceWatch: Joseph Bast :lol:

President of the Heartland Institute. :lol:

SourceWatch: Heartland Institute: Leaked documents :lol:

SourceWatch: Roy Spencer
One of the few AGW deniers with real credentials :thumbup:
[...]
Spencer has been an active in advocating Intelligent Design over evolution, and argued in 2005 that its teaching should be mandatory in schools. Working with the Interfaith Stewardship Alliance, Spencer has been part of an effort to advocate environmental policy that is based on a "Biblical view" rather than science. As a defender of "Intelligent Design" creationism, Spencer has asserted that the scientific theory of evolution is really just a kind of religion. :lol:
[...]
Spencer has been a columnist for TCS Daily, writing over forty columns, almost entirely on the the topic of global warming. TCS Daily was run by DCI Group, a lobbying firm that works for ExxonMobil. :lol:
[...]
Spencer is a board member of the George C. Marshall Institute. [...] GMI is a front group to which Exxon and others funnel corporate dollars to advance a corporate agenda. While Spencer's claims to receive no "corporate funding" may be technically true, since GMI is a non-profit that is funded by other non-profits set up by oil and gas companies to help launder their profits and advance their policy agenda, he devotes significant time aiding the agenda of such corporations. :lol:

Ragin Rebel
Red Shirt

neoplacebo wrote:Are you Jewish? If so, why don't you emigrate to Israel and steal some poor Palestinians' land and home? It might alleviate your angst in some way. Plus, you could benefit from the largesse of the American taxpayer who would finance your theft.

No, I'm not Jewish, but I support Israel 100&. The Bible states Palestinian land belongs to Israel anyway. That's good enough for me. Besides they are Muzzies anyway.
America has always supported funding and arms to Israel. Plus the Bible states that any nation that stands against Israel will fall. But if you don't support Israel, you feel free to pack your shit, and move into the European Union, and leave theUSA alone.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Unread post by neoplacebo »

Ragin Rebel wrote:
neoplacebo wrote:Are you Jewish? If so, why don't you emigrate to Israel and steal some poor Palestinians' land and home? It might alleviate your angst in some way. Plus, you could benefit from the largesse of the American taxpayer who would finance your theft.

No, I'm not Jewish, but I support Israel 100&. The Bible states Palestinian land belongs to Israel anyway. That's good enough for me. Besides they are Muzzies anyway.
America has always supported funding and arms to Israel. Plus the Bible states that any nation that stands against Israel will fall. But if you don't support Israel, you feel free to pack your shit, and move into the European Union, and leave theUSA alone.
Well, I don't support Israel "100&" particularly when they continue to do things that only serve to inflame and perpetuate the centuries old conflict in the area (most of the international community share this sentiment) and in the process create more and more enemies for us and them. The Bible states a lot of things that are crazy and stupid, too, and I'm sure all of that is good enough for you as well. I AM free to pack my shit and move to anywhere else. But I sure as hell would move elsewhere if I found out you lived next door.

rstrong
Captain

Unread post by rstrong »

Vrede wrote:The industrial polluters you adore kill far more kids then, murderer.
Supply Side Jesus forgives them.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Unread post by Vrede too »

A clown with a flamethrower still has a flamethrower.
-- Charlie Sykes on MSNBC
1312. ETTD.

Colonel Taylor
Marshal

Unread post by Colonel Taylor »

JTA
Commander

Unread post by JTA »

Colonel Taylor wrote:Stop White Genocide
Oh snap.
You aren't doing it wrong if no one knows what you are doing.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

JTA wrote:
Colonel Taylor wrote:Stop White Genocide
Oh snap.
Kernel Failure is such a victim.
Flooding virtually every White country with oceans of non-Whites, forcing them to assimilate, subjecting them to constant anti-White propaganda and agitprop, and ensuring that those who object are fired (in America) and/or incarcerated (in Europe) is genocide, per International Law.
:cry:
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Democrats furious over Obama administration deportations

... The planned deportations come as administration officials worry about another surge of Central American women, children and families at the southern border as people flee violence and persecution in Honduras, Guatemala and El Salvador....

"This was an announcement to send a message to Central America: Don't come here," said Rep. Zoe Lofgren, D-California. "But if your mother, your father and your brother have just been murdered, the message is not going to do it and that is the problem."
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Case Dismissed Against Man Once Convicted of Chandra Levy's Murder

... But a key part of the prosecution's 2010 case against Guandique relied on testimony from Guandique's former cellmate. According to court papers, the cellmate said Guandique confessed to killing Levy. Last year, a judge granted Guandique a new trial because prosecutors failed to disclose that the cellmate had previous contacts with prosecutors in the case, and may have been testifying in hopes of getting a reduced sentence in his own case.

Guandique, who has been incarcerated while awaiting retrial, will, pending action by the Court, be "released to the custody of U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement, where he faces removal proceedings," the U.S. Attorney's office said....
:roll:

Unethical prosecution, sketchy cellmate testimony, 6 years in prison, thought it would be 60 years - Let him stay and deport the prosecutor.
1312. ETTD.

rstrong
Captain

Unread post by rstrong »

Vrede too wrote:
... But a key part of the prosecution's 2010 case against Guandique relied on testimony from Guandique's former cellmate. According to court papers, the cellmate said Guandique confessed to killing Levy. Last year, a judge granted Guandique a new trial because prosecutors failed to disclose that the cellmate had previous contacts with prosecutors in the case, and may have been testifying in hopes of getting a reduced sentence in his own case.
:roll:

...sketchy cellmate testimony...
Yeah, we had a string of high-profile wrongful convictions in Canada in the '80s and '90s. The common theme was the "jail cell confession" claimed by a cellmate who would then get lenience for reporting it.

One career criminal was common to a couple of them. It turned out that whenever police needed a confession they'd round him up, put him in a cell with their suspect, and the next morning he'd report a confession. Reliably.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

IMMIGRANT OR REAL AMERICAN?
(skip to 1:45 for the quiz)

:lol:
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Texas governor plans to end sanctuary cities in state

In other words, Trump and Abbott both want to require local governments to enforce federal law. They don't make cons like they used to.
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

In case any of you know immigrants or people that look like immigrants, though some of the info. applies to everyone:

1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

1312. ETTD.