all First Trailer Trash Family

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
Whack9
Commander

Re: all First Trailer Trash Family

Unread post by Whack9 »

Vrede too wrote:
Mon Aug 26, 2019 5:25 pm
O Really wrote:
Mon Aug 26, 2019 5:13 pm
... (Side note: Spellcheck squiggle-lined "Melania" above and a right-click gave "Melanie" as first choice. What would have been so hard for Trump to just immediately say he was bonked by auto-correct (which all of us have) instead of having all the ridicule piled on? Idiot lies when even when the truth would serve him better.
What or where are you referring to?
A while back Trump tweeted his wife's name as "Melanie" accidentally. He never admits he made a mistake because he's an alpha wolf pack manly man, so probably blamed the auto correct typeo on the deep state.
I paid my fees to hip-hop college, sucka!

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Unread post by Vrede too »

Whack9 wrote:
Mon Aug 26, 2019 7:07 pm
Vrede too wrote:
Mon Aug 26, 2019 5:25 pm
O Really wrote:
Mon Aug 26, 2019 5:13 pm
... (Side note: Spellcheck squiggle-lined "Melania" above and a right-click gave "Melanie" as first choice. What would have been so hard for Trump to just immediately say he was bonked by auto-correct (which all of us have) instead of having all the ridicule piled on? Idiot lies when even when the truth would serve him better.
What or where are you referring to?
A while back Trump tweeted his wife's name as "Melanie" accidentally. He never admits he made a mistake because he's an alpha wolf pack manly man, so probably blamed the auto correct typo on the deep state.
Ah thanks, found it but what's his about him lying about it? All I find is that there was a rapid deletion and correction.

05/19/2018
Trump Misspells Melania’s Name In Welcome Home Tweet, Twitter Roars
Has “Melanie” signed an NDA?

:D Funny reactions.
A clown with a flamethrower still has a flamethrower.
-- Charlie Sykes on MSNBC
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Vrede too wrote:
Mon Aug 26, 2019 2:29 pm
A Body Language Expert Breaks Down *That* Photo of Melania Trump and Justin Trudeau

:lol:

Breaking: Ivanka has joined daddy in a fit of jealousy.
https://www.theguardian.com/media/short ... u-go-viral
No one is safe from PM Steal Yo Girl!

ImageImageImageImage
1312. ETTD.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Unread post by neoplacebo »

Well, one thing for sure; no women look at Mnuchin that way.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

World's 'Saddest' Rally? Don Jr. Mocked For Speaking To Mostly Empty Arena

Don’t expect to hear much bragging about this crowd.

Donald Trump Jr., son of President Donald Trump, spoke on Thursday at a rally in Kentucky for Gov. Matt Bevin (R), who is running for reelection in a tight race against state Attorney General Andy Beshear (D).

Local CBS station WYMT reported before the event that “locals expect a memorable turnout.” And indeed it was, but perhaps for all the wrong reasons for Trump.

Kentucky Public Radio’s Ryland Barton tweeted an image of the scene in Pikeville:
Organizers have asked the audience to move out of the seats and closer to the stage ahead of Trump Jr/ Gov. Bevin event in Pikeville.
I think it's fair to say this is sparsely attended.

Like his father, Trump Jr. often brags about the crowd at events, especially presidential rallies. Earlier this year, the president’s son mocked Democratic presidential hopeful Beto O’Rourke for “drawing a few hundred people” to a rally.

Yet, according to Louisville radio station WFPL, only about 200 people turned out for the Bevin event at the Appalachian Wireless Arena. The venue has a capacity of 7,000 ― or roughly the actual size of O’Rourke’s crowd in Texas, despite Trump Jr.’s claims to the contrary....

Almost 15,000 views so far of @American_Bridge's video from the Crooked @MattBevin & @DonaldJTrumpJr rally that no one went to. In a county Trump won by 80% in 2016...Either Don Jr. isn't a draw, or people really hate America's most unpopular Gov. #kygov
Twitter critics were quick to blast the president’s son for the size of his crowd:
Don Jr. might need to call Sean Spicer in for some damage control on crowd size here.
Wow. Tens of people.
I could fit this Don Jr rally in my house and not violate fire code
Someone forgot to post the Craigslist ad for “Paid Rallygoers”.
Don Jr.'s rally reminded me of Daddy #Trump's inauguration! I hope they're getting the message. The @GOP has lost with this moronic potus.
It’s gonna be lit when Don Jr claims there were thousands of people lined up outside for this event
Tim Ryan...who can't muster up a single percentage point in 2020 polls...got wayyyyy more folks to come out than Don Jr.

ImageImage
:lol: Dad and Jr's **hands** all just got smaller. Video and more tweets at the link.

Comments:
Tonight, Hannity will show a picture of the BYU v Utah game and say it was from the Bevin Rally.
That was one of the largest crowds this year, so big it was larger than mine, believe me! -President Trump
I’m so proud and amused to be born and raised in Pikeville, KY today. We usually aren’t in the press for anything positive! lol
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Vrede too wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:47 am
Vrede too wrote:
Wed Feb 06, 2019 1:25 am
Vrede too wrote:
Wed Dec 27, 2017 11:05 am
No disagreement here, billy.pilgrim. My semi-fond feelings for her (Melania) and Tiffany are mostly relative to the rest of the POSPOTUS Klan - they don't speak in public much, rarely discuss politics and as JTA points out, they can barely hide their disdain for Dolt .45.
My feelings about Melania have since changed, but I'm still okay with Tiffany. I also like that she is pursuing her own profession rather than the family greed-fest.
Literally.

Tiffany Trump's all-white ensemble raises questions at 2019 State of the Union
Tiffany Trump Just Got Snubbed by Her Dad in a Big Way

... Sources involved with the campaign say that Tiffany is "not expected to play any role in the campaign, apart from appearing at the occasional event." ...
Sounds like typical dishonest POSPOTUS spin to me. I'll bet Tiffany has told daddy and the campaign to shove it.
What Trump's Assistant Madeleine Westerhout Said About Tiffany Trump That Forced Her Out of the Job

... Westerhout told reporters that Trump did not like being in pictures with Tiffany because he thought his youngest daughter was “overweight,” according to CNN....
I don't fault POSPOTUS for firing her, but we all know that she told the truth about his hateful feelings for Tiffany, his own daughter.
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

'You will never know me': Tiffany Trump posts quote from Persian poet to Instagram in the wake of her father 'forgiving' his former personal assistant Madeleine Westerhout for telling reporters the president thinks his daughter is overweight

Who is she referring to - she must know that one speculation is daddy - and what should me make of her choosing a Persian (Iranian) poet out of all possibilities?
1312. ETTD.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

POSPOTUS is a POSFATHER, shocking 😱.
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

GoCubsGo wrote:
Sun Sep 01, 2019 1:51 pm
POSPOTUS is a POSFATHER, shocking 😱.
POSPOP.

I don't really approve of going after minors, but I had to laugh at: "IVF kid Barron". It's really not a dis of him.
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Eric Trump In Hilarious Self-Own As He Mocks Washington Post Reporter For ... Doing His Job

Eric Trump had an embarrassing “gotcha” moment Friday after he gleefully preened about catching a Pulitzer Prize-winning Washington Post journalist who was just doing his job.

President Donald Trump’s second son had intercepted a message sent by reporter David Fahrenthold apparently seeking off-the-record information from a Trump Organization staffer.

“These are the tactics used by the Washington Post. Jeff Bezos — you should be very proud,” Trump tweeted disdainfully.

That’s pretty much the way information is often gathered, Eric, journalists and Twitter critics schooled him. Reporters try to get sources who can provide ... information, they noted.

Fahrenthold himself explained his strategy for gathering news in a Washington Post tweet after Trump’s jab. “This a kind of an email I send all the time,” said Fahrenthold, who covers the Trump Organization. “A lot of journalism is finding people who know something you want to know … [and] reaching out.

Others were only too happy to set Trump straight — or mock him.
Ummm, Eric. This is called journalism.

Speaking to sources on background and anonymously sourcing documents to expose corruption is par for the course.

I think you should learn how to use this other neat thing called Google before you tweet.
Those bastards send polite emails reaching out to potential sources. How dare they?
Congratulations. You’ve just illustrated the difference between real news and fake news:

👉 Real news solicits for sources.

👉 Fake news doesn’t need sources.

Better stick to stealing money from pediatric cancer charities.
:---P
And—even worse—he takes what sources tell him, checks it against other sources, and reports what checks out! In a story!! To the public!!! Using a keyboard!!!!
yeah, it's called Pulitzer Prize winning journalism
Yes Eric.

Developing sources and obtaining background material is called "investigative journalism".

It's diametrically opposed to @seanhannity @TuckerCarlson and @JudgeJeanine, who rely on strawmen and lies.

Journalism vs #FakeNews

Glad I could help clear this up for you.
Lol is this supposed to make Fahrenthold look bad? He looks like a total pro here
Anyway, if anyone wants to leave a tip about the Trump Org for the Washington Post, Eric was kind enough to broadcast to the entire internet exactly how to do so.
For Eric’s sake, let’s say that he’s upset by @Fahrenthold’s use of “an” when he meant “a” before the line about sending documents via snail mail.
David Fahrenthold
‏Verified account @Fahrenthold

Dammit.
:lol: :thumbup: :!:

There's another aspect to this not really discussed in the article. As with all admins and parties, as everyone besides Eric knows, and as Eric could have learned by asking ANY allies, his own daddy's admin and the Repugs frequently use these exact kinds of relationships with journalists, including "on background" discussions, in order to promote their own agendas. Duh.

Comments:
Fred Trump was, by all accounts, a crooked sIeazebag as well as a former card-carrying KIansman. But he was also a brilliant businessman who rose from humble beginnings to amass a fortune that allowed him to give Prince Donny $400 million (which he blew). The old saying is that genius skips a generation. Donald Trump and his sons prove that sometimes it skips two.
The White House Press Secretary has not held a daily press briefing since March 11, 2019. That’s a six-month news blackout from the White House. Except for one-way tweets by the President, who hasn’t held an actual press conference for the past 932 days. By what means does Eric Trump expect reporters to gather information?
Eric, who is even more average than big brother Donny Jr., should try and understand he isn’t quite up to the task of grown up public debate.
Is anyone really surprised that this family is not able to recognize legitimate business practices?
He thought it was shady because there was no bribe involved.
Eric also found that they were secretly spreading information by printing it on paper, rolling it up, and leaving it in front of people's houses.
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Vrede too wrote:
Tue Sep 03, 2019 5:02 pm
GoCubsGo wrote:
Sun Sep 01, 2019 1:51 pm
POSPOTUS is a POSFATHER (to Tiffany), shocking 😱.
POSPOP.

I don't really approve of going after minors, but I had to laugh at: "IVF kid Barron". It's really not a dis of him.
Hmmm, maybe it wasn't a joke.
Twitter Users Mock Trump’s Parenting Skills After He Says Melania ‘Has A Son’
“She’s got a son,” President Trump told reporters of his wife, Melania, apparently before remembering that he is the other parent.

... After Trump said he viewed vaping as a source of American jobs, he pointed to his wife, first lady Melania Trump, and said she was instrumental in getting him involved in the issue.

But the way he said it had heads shaking.

“That’s how the first lady got involved. She’s got a son,” Trump said before he suddenly remembered that he had something to do with it and interjected the word “together.”

Trump then added that their son Barron “is a beautiful young man, and she feels very, very strongly about it.”

Some Twitter users were very confused and others were amused.
His frontal lobe is melting.
"People are telling me that Melanie's son Barron is a really tremendous young man. I'd like to meet him someday!"
That poor kid. :(
1312. ETTD.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

I thought trump had killed and eaten his young son months ago. Glad he's not dead and not vaping.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

neoplacebo wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:07 am
I thought trump had killed and eaten his young son months ago. Glad he's not dead

Ditto.

and not vaping.

I would be.
Trump says Melania wouldn't cry if he got shot

No patriot or humanitarian will cry. If POSPOTUS is correct, I like Melania a little bit more now.

The prenup is irrelevant as long as Melania isn't the one that shoots him :o . Even though he lies and lies about his wealth, there will still be plenty for her.
1312. ETTD.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Vrede too wrote:
Thu Oct 31, 2019 2:28 pm
neoplacebo wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:07 am
I thought trump had killed and eaten his young son months ago. Glad he's not dead

Ditto.

and not vaping.

I would be.
Trump says Melania wouldn't cry if he got shot

No patriot or humanitarian will cry. If POSPOTUS is correct, I like Melania a little bit more now.

The prenup is irrelevant as long as Melania isn't the one that shoots him :o . Even though he lies and lies about his wealth, there will still be plenty for her.
It would seem that Melania and I have that in common. But I bet if trump dies, the only thing he'll leave anyone is a lot of debt on a bunch of far flung properties that may well be worth less than what's owed on them. It would be described in the will as "beautiful" debt and or debt "like no one's ever seen." It was debt that ran screaming and whimpering to its death straight down a dead end tunnel and blew itself up.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Ivanka Trump rejects notion family profits from presidency

Ivanka has a lot of gall pretending to be a victim the day after admitting in court to being a charity fraudster, ripping off donors and veterans in order to benefit the family and Daddy Dolt .45’s campaign. Shame.

Comment:
The "President" and his three eldest children, Donald Trump Jr., Eric, and Ivanka Trump, who all served as members of the foundation’s board, repeatedly used charitable donations for personal, political and business gains, including legal settlements, campaign contributions and even to purchase a painted portrait of Trump himself now hanging at his Florida Golf resort.
1312. ETTD.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

"Triggerhead" Trump Jr. new book hits the shelves!t

heh heh.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news ... mp-jr-book
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

GoCubsGo wrote:
Sat Nov 09, 2019 4:31 pm

heh heh.

Did you see what dumbass said when he visited Arlington?

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/201 ... fices.html
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

GoCubsGo
Admiral

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Sat Nov 09, 2019 4:51 pm
GoCubsGo wrote:

heh heh.

:puke-left: :puke-left:

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

GoCubsGo wrote:
Sat Nov 09, 2019 6:39 pm
billy.pilgrim wrote:
Sat Nov 09, 2019 4:51 pm
GoCubsGo wrote:

heh heh.

:puke-left: :puke-left:

Even the cons are heckling him

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/201 ... supporters

"Jr ventured on to the University of California’s overwhelmingly liberal Los Angeles campus on Sunday, hoping to prove what he had just argued in his book – that a hate-filled American left was hell-bent on silencing him and anyone else who supported the Trump presidency.
But the appearance backfired when his own supporters, diehard Make America Great Again conservatives, raised their voices most loudly in protest and ended up drowning him out barely 20 minutes into an event scheduled to last two hours."

Meanwhile the Guilfoyle in her best school marm voice told the ungrateful students, “You’re not making your parents proud by being rude and disruptive.”
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 12:16 am
Even the cons are heckling him

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/201 ... supporters

"Jr ventured on to the University of California’s overwhelmingly liberal Los Angeles campus on Sunday, hoping to prove what he had just argued in his book – that a hate-filled American left was hell-bent on silencing him and anyone else who supported the Trump presidency.
But the appearance backfired when his own supporters, diehard Make America Great Again conservatives, raised their voices most loudly in protest and ended up drowning him out barely 20 minutes into an event scheduled to last two hours."

Meanwhile the Guilfoyle in her best school marm voice told the ungrateful students, “You’re not making your parents proud by being rude and disruptive.”

Lefties studied, worked, volunteered, played hacky-sack and got stoned, all more productive than going to a Donnie Jr speech.
1312. ETTD.