COVIDiots

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Re: COVIDiots

Unread post by neoplacebo »

Ulysses wrote:
Wed Feb 09, 2022 8:13 am
neoplacebo wrote:
Wed Feb 09, 2022 7:04 am
O Really wrote:
Tue Feb 08, 2022 4:53 pm
Ulysses wrote:
Tue Feb 08, 2022 4:35 pm
O Really wrote:
Mon Feb 07, 2022 4:14 pm

My view remains unchanged. Rogan was popular before he became a covid lightning rod. He would be popular if he weren't a covid lightning rod.
I can't say I've ever been a big Joe Rogan fan. Seems to me he's always played the ignorant guy to the hilt.
He was a good host on "Fear Factor." I don't know anything else about him.
Same here. I only know of him from when he offered people money to eat big roaches and other weird stuff. Looks like he himself now just eats and spews shit. I consider him a good candidate for stomping.
I see.

So now you are threatening Joe Rogan with serious bodily injury, or death?
No, as usual, you don't "see." Did I post that I was going to break his fucking legs or just kill him? I don't listen to this guy's nonsense; I only read about it online, if at all. When I refer to "stomping" something or someone, it's a figurative way to show disrespect or ridicule for that person or thing. But you go ahead and "see" whatever it is you see. But here's what; if me and Joe were to meet up, I'd have no problem telling him I think he should be stomped because he's a fucking lunatic, a crazy baby, a throwback. While I do that, Joe has as much opportunity to stomp me as I would have to stomp him. He sucks, I stomp.

Ulysses
Vice admiral

Unread post by Ulysses »

Neo seems to live in his own sick world of bodily injury and death.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

neoplacebo wrote:
Wed Feb 09, 2022 9:02 am

No, as usual, you don't "see."
He's really not very bright and kind of panicked.

Blindly shooting at anything that goes bump in the night.

Probably PTSD from getting stomped by his neighbor.

You can explain it to him like a six year old but he still will refuse to acknowledge it.
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

GoCubsGo wrote:
Wed Feb 09, 2022 9:09 am
neoplacebo wrote:

You can explain it to him like a six year old but he still will refuse to acknowledge it.
Yes, it's the worst case of mistaken ability I've ever seen. And mistaken ability is a lot more serious than mistaken identity. Interestingly, he's the only know victim of Post Traumatic Stomping Dementia in the US
Last edited by neoplacebo on Wed Feb 09, 2022 9:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

neoplacebo wrote:
Wed Feb 09, 2022 9:22 am
GoCubsGo wrote:
neoplacebo wrote:

Yes, it's the worst case of mistaken ability I've ever seen. And mistaken ability is a lot more serious than mistaken identity.

Butthurt with blinders.
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

Ulysses
Vice admiral

Unread post by Ulysses »

Looks like a Beavis and Butthead convention: Sluggo and Neostomper.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Ulysses wrote:
Wed Feb 09, 2022 9:54 am
Tiresome.
GoCubsGo wrote:
Tue Feb 08, 2022 10:55 pm

As I've said before.
GoCubsGo wrote:
Thu Feb 03, 2022 8:55 pm
At what point does the question occur to someone that claims everyone else has a problem start to think maybe I'm the problem?

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Unread post by Vrede too »

Ulysses wrote:
( :crybaby: )
Get a middle school kid to explain metaphors to you.
GoCubsGo wrote:
neoplacebo wrote:

Yep. It's often hard to tell whether he's being a cretin or just a pussy.
A clown with a flamethrower still has a flamethrower.
-- Charlie Sykes on MSNBC
1312. ETTD.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Vrede too wrote:
Wed Feb 09, 2022 10:14 am

Yep. It's often hard to tell whether he's being a cretin or just a pussy.
Or a learning disability or maybe autistic?

Have to wonder if it's organic rather than just plain assholery.

Literal thinking in a child with High-Functioning Autism (HFA) or Asperger's goes far beyond the concrete thinking that is associated with young kids or learning disabled children. It results from the underlying communication disorder, which makes them unable to understand the shifting meaning of words in changing situations.
www.myaspergerschild.com/2018/11/litera ... utism.html

Ulysses
Vice admiral

Unread post by Ulysses »

GoCubsGo wrote:
Wed Feb 09, 2022 10:24 am

Or a learning disability or maybe autistic?

Have to wonder if it's organic rather than just plain assholery.

Literal thinking in a child with High-Functioning Autism (HFA) or Asperger's goes far beyond the concrete thinking that is associated with young kids or learning disabled children. It results from the underlying communication disorder, which makes them unable to understand the shifting meaning of words in changing situations.
www.myaspergerschild.com/2018/11/litera ... utism.html
Sluggo doesn't have Asbergers.

He's just a flaming asshole.

Not as bad as his butt buddy, but close behind.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Ulysses wrote:
Wed Feb 09, 2022 10:32 am
Bigoted against Blacks, Jews and gays, it's amazing that you're not a RepuQ, you would fit right in.
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

1312. ETTD.

Ulysses
Vice admiral

Unread post by Ulysses »

GoCubsGo wrote:
Wed Feb 09, 2022 9:56 am
Ulysses wrote:
Tiresome.
GoCubsGo wrote:
Tue Feb 08, 2022 10:55 pm

As I've said before.
GoCubsGo wrote:
At what point does the question occur to someone that claims everyone else has a problem start to think maybe I'm the problem?
Sluggo continues to project his flaws on others, ad infinitum.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

GoCubsGo wrote:
Insight or honesty from Useless? You are a dreamer.
Ulysses wrote:
Mon Feb 14, 2022 12:33 pm
:violin:
1312. ETTD.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Vrede too wrote:
Mon Feb 14, 2022 12:38 pm
GoCubsGo wrote:
Insight or honesty from Useless? You are a dreamer.
Ulysses wrote:
Mon Feb 14, 2022 12:33 pm
GoCubsGo wrote:
Mon Feb 14, 2022 11:45 am
Starting to think that when Feckless isn't spending his time on the internet he's sitting on his front porch slinging cat feces at the neighbor's kids and yelling get off my lawn!
:laughing-rolling:

Ulysses
Vice admiral

Unread post by Ulysses »

GoCubsGo wrote:
Mon Feb 14, 2022 1:02 pm
GoCubsGo wrote:
GoCubsGo wrote:
Starting to think that when Ulysses isn't spending his time on the internet he's sitting on his front porch slinging cat feces at the neighbor's kids and yelling get off my lawn!
Hey, I don't claim to be perfect. And I can be triggered given enough vicious poking.

However I've never flung shit at anyone, nor do I yell at neighbors from my front porch. If I have an issue to discuss with a neighbor, I'll go over to talk with them, or give them a call (we have exchanged phone numbers).

However, shit flinging seems to be an excellent description of what Sluggo and Greedy do here on a regular basis. Especially Greedy. You know,, the one OR has classified as someone who purposely insults and annoys others just because he can. What an evil turd.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Ulysses wrote:
Mon Feb 14, 2022 1:20 pm

You shouldn't lie about O Really's ancient, praise-laden post. We all read it and you're merely proving that you're a whiny, comprehension-challenged infant.
viewtopic.php?p=49491#p49491
1312. ETTD.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Ulysses wrote:
GoCubsGo wrote:
GoCubsGo wrote:
GoCubsGo wrote:
Starting to think that when Ulysses isn't spending his time on the internet he's sitting on his front porch slinging cat feces at the neighbor's kids and yelling get off my lawn!
Hey, I don't claim to be perfect. And I can be triggered given enough vicious poking.

However I've never flung shit at anyone, nor do I yell at neighbors from my front porch. If I have an issue to discuss with a neighbor, I'll go over to talk with them, or give them a call (we have exchanged phone numbers).

However, shit flinging seems to be an excellent description of what Sluggo and Greedy do here on a regular basis. Especially Greedy. You know,, the one OR has classified as someone who purposely insults and annoys others just because he can. What an evil turd.
Were you on the verge of getting "triggered" that day you got your ass kicked? Or did you get your ass kicked for flinging shit the wrong way? I suspect it was a neighbor, or at least someone in the immediate vicinity, who kicked your ass. Have you learned your lesson? How many volumes are in that district attorney's case file on the ass kicking now? Did he ever get back to you or did he block your number? If it were me, I'd have advised you that unless a law enforcement officer witnessed the altercation or you had numerous neutral witnesses to it, you have no case. That would only take about one fifth of one page. Didn't you assert that the "report" was in excess of 300 pages? If so, I bet 299 of them just read "this is useless" over and over and over and over.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Ulysses wrote:
neoplacebo wrote:
Mon Feb 14, 2022 4:19 pm
Were you on the verge of getting "triggered" that day you got your ass kicked? Or did you get your ass kicked for flinging shit the wrong way? I suspect it was a neighbor, or at least someone in the immediate vicinity, who kicked your ass. Have you learned your lesson? How many volumes are in that district attorney's case file on the ass kicking now? Did he ever get back to you or did he block your number? If it were me, I'd have advised you that unless a law enforcement officer witnessed the altercation or you had numerous neutral witnesses to it, you have no case. That would only take about one fifth of one page. Didn't you assert that the "report" was in excess of 300 pages? If so, I bet 299 of them just read "this is useless" over and over and over and over.
:lol: The file is labeled "Useless investigation".
1312. ETTD.

Ulysses
Vice admiral

Unread post by Ulysses »

neoplacebo wrote:
Mon Feb 14, 2022 4:19 pm
Ulysses wrote:
GoCubsGo wrote:
GoCubsGo wrote:
GoCubsGo wrote:

I never got my ass kicked.

You must be projecting again.