This Forum Has Already Gone to The Dogs.

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
Apache
Red Shirt

Re: This Forum Has Already Gone to The Dogs.

Unread post by Apache »

I have had alot of dealings with the "dark" side of youngsters on drugs. What was sad that in most of these cases, there were no parents involved. One case two boys lost their mother at the age of 11 and 13. The stepfather ran them off as some as he was able. Their oldest brother who was of legal age became a meth head. The picture sure is bright for these boys right? I tried to help even to the point of allowing them to move it, made school arrangements, help get jobs, feed them, had dental work etc. I never recd. assitance, all came directly out of my money. They were 17 and 19 at this time. It was too late. Both are in jail, one will always be in jail for one reason or another. the second may, just may turn it all around. The odds are against him, but hope is always there. You and I both know, there comes a time when you have to put your childhood behind you and be responsible for your own actions. This is easier for some than others. Had to step back from the dark side, it will suck the life out of you, if you are not made of strong stuff. so many throw away children these days.

Bungalow Bill
Ensign

Unread post by Bungalow Bill »

It's the End of the World As We Knew It, part MCXDVIII. The world will keep on spinning, just
as it always has, and the sky won't be falling. Sorry about that.

It's Sgt. Joe Friday with his old everybody who smokes one joint will become a heroin addict.
Boy, we'd have a hell of a lot of heroin addicts if that was true, but it's not.

Leo Lyons
Ensign

Unread post by Leo Lyons »

Bungalow Bill wrote:It's the End of the World As We Knew It, part MCXDVIII. The world will keep on spinning, just
as it always has, and the sky won't be falling. Sorry about that.

It's Sgt. Joe Friday with his old everybody who smokes one joint will become a heroin addict.
Boy, we'd have a hell of a lot of heroin addicts if that was true, but it's not.
Yeah, and my pension check will guarantee that, huh?

Go on and smoke your dope, we don't care.

Apache
Red Shirt

Unread post by Apache »

The one I love! great musicians, hope they are enjoying their money and their days of freedom.

Bungalow Bill
Ensign

Unread post by Bungalow Bill »

Great, I'm starting to feel good already. Remember kids, don't smoke weed and then try to give the
baby a bath. Dum da dum dum.

Yeah, I'm sure they're enjoying their retirement. But you know how these rock bands can be, they
always seem to reunite sooner or later. Time will tell.