Tweety Birds

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
GoCubsGo
Admiral

Re: Tweety Birds

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

Numbnuts has been on a Twitter rant for quite awhile now. Something like 800 plus twits last month.

His wolf 😒crying has become so irrelevant that even the right is ignoring him.

Small (but potentially telling) victory, but I'll take it. Hope nobody lets him know ( not that he'd listen or it would matter).
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Unread post by Vrede too »

GoCubsGo wrote: ↑
Sun Oct 06, 2019 2:02 pm
Numbnuts has been on a Twitter rant for quite awhile now. Something like 800 plus twits last month.

Small (but potentially telling) victory, but I'll take it. Hope nobody lets him know (not that he'd listen or it would matter).
The likes are an instant stroke to his delicate ego many times a day. It doesn't really matter how many there are, who or even what country they come from, or what proportion of the population they represent.
A clown with a flamethrower still has a flamethrower.
-- Charlie Sykes on MSNBC
1312. ETTD.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Unread post by neoplacebo »

Vrede too wrote: ↑
Sun Oct 06, 2019 2:51 pm

Small (but potentially telling) victory, but I'll take it. Hope nobody lets him know (not that he'd listen or it would matter).
The likes are an instant stroke to his delicate ego many times a day. It doesn't really matter how many there are, who or even what country they come from, or what proportion of the population they represent.
If I had twitter, I would send him a shit twit

GoCubsGo
Admiral

neoplacebo wrote: ↑
Sun Oct 06, 2019 3:05 pm
Sun Oct 06, 2019 2:51 pm

It's very therapeutic. I opened a troll account just for that purpose.
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Sun Oct 06, 2019 3:31 pm
Do it, neoplacebo! I have more faith in your scathing getting rid of him than I do the Dems.
1312. ETTD.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Sun Oct 06, 2019 4:13 pm
Do it, neoplacebo! I have more faith in your scathing getting rid of him than I do the Dems.
Hey!

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Sun Oct 06, 2019 4:13 pm
:lol: Well, I appreciate the vote of confidence but I just never had any interest in Facebook or Twitter; I consider Facebook to be too pervasive and even invasive if you spend any length of time with it, plus I understand it has some sort of censorship inherent in it and I'm just against that right off. And the whole concept of Twitter makes me want to avoid it; in fact, I'd rather have Coke or milk come out of my nose as a result of biologic piping failure than be a tweeter or twitterer. I suppose I just prefer a more direct approach via scathing emails or personal letters in the mail. I find that they tend to make a better point and stick with the recipient in a more meaningful way. That other stuff is transitory.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Sun Oct 06, 2019 5:21 pm
Hey!
No offense, but neoplacebo has the proven track record of electronically getting officials fired or to resign. As I type outraged missives I always ask myself, "WWND?"
1312. ETTD.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Sun Oct 06, 2019 6:39 pm
Hey!
No offense, but neoplacebo has the proven track record of electronically getting officials fired or to resign. As I type outraged missives I always ask myself, "WWND?"
Oh all right.

All hail Neoplacebo....he's da man!!

:-|| :-|| :-|| :-||

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Gee, thanks, guys. I just consider it my duty and obligation to speak with righteous indignation when I see something that makes me go :wtf:
I might have to get a "WWND" license plate. And just a couple of days ago I replied to Senator Marsha Blackburn's pathetic cringeworthy email bulletin she sent me and ended it by asking her how it felt to prostitute her ethics and morals to a career con man. So far I've not recommended she resign or kill herself, though.

Whack9
Commander

Unread post by Whack9 »

Sun Oct 06, 2019 6:39 pm
Hey!
What happened? Story time?
I paid my fees to hip-hop college, sucka!

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Whack9 wrote: ↑
Mon Oct 07, 2019 9:47 pm
I THINK - It began with the police chief of Sanford, FL, who did not charge George Zimmerman for murdering Trayvon Martin despite his own detective's pleas, thus shaping the case forever afterwards. neoplacebo let us know that he'd written the enabler chief and not too long afterwards the chief went on suspension then eventually resigned.

:---P

There have been other examples since, only ***ahem*** a little exaggerated by me in their devastating effect. A god of scathing was born.

:-||

Is that about right, neoplacebo?
Last edited by Vrede too on Tue Oct 08, 2019 7:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
1312. ETTD.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Mon Oct 07, 2019 11:28 pm
Whack9 wrote: ↑
Mon Oct 07, 2019 9:47 pm
I THINK - It began with the police chief of Sanford, FL, who did not charge George Zimmerman for murdering Trayvon Martin despite his own detective's pleas, thus shaping the case for ever afterwards. neoplacebo let us know that he'd written the enabler chief and not too long afterwards the chief went on suspension then eventually resigned.

:---P

There have been other examples since, only ***ahem*** a little exaggerated by me in their devastating effect. A god of scathing was born.

:-||

Is that about right, neoplacebo?
That pretty much covers it; my latest was that Sheriff Brindell something or other.....Granville County NC I think it was. I consider the results of my efforts to be more coincidence than precipitous of action; I guess I'm just blessed to be among the first, if not the first, to call out wingnuttery when I hear of it. I wonder if I should start picking the winner in horse races.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

trump tweet looks he may be on board with impeachment

"Just out: MEDIAN HOUSEHOLD INCOME IS AT THE HIGHEST POINT EVER, EVER, EVER! How about saying it this way, IN THE HISTORY OF OUR COUNTRY! Also, MORE PEOPLE WORKING TODAY IN THE USA THAN AT ANY TIME IN HISTORY! Tough numbers for the Radical Left Democrats to beat! Impeach the Pres."
Trump: β€œWe had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

billy.pilgrim wrote: ↑
Tue Oct 15, 2019 6:16 pm

"Just out: MEDIAN HOUSEHOLD INCOME IS AT THE HIGHEST POINT EVER, EVER, EVER! How about saying it this way, IN THE HISTORY OF OUR COUNTRY! Also, MORE PEOPLE WORKING TODAY IN THE USA THAN AT ANY TIME IN HISTORY! Tough numbers for the Radical Left Democrats to beat! Impeach the Pres."
Nah, that's just an example of his poor attempt at irony. His language skills rival his grasp of diplomacy, ethics, morals, and current events.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Tue Oct 15, 2019 6:46 pm

Nah, that's just an example of his poor attempt at irony. His language skills rival his grasp of diplomacy, ethics, morals, and current events.
That's what I thought, but someone else suggested that he meant, "Impeach the Press." Given the uncertainty, the fairest thing to do is to take him literally ;) .
1312. ETTD.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

Tue Oct 15, 2019 6:52 pm
Tue Oct 15, 2019 6:46 pm

That's what I thought, but someone else suggested that he meant, "Impeach the Press." Given the uncertainty, the fairest thing to do is to take him literally ;) .
I would support him shooting himself on 5th Avenue and/or impeaching himself by EO.
Trump: β€œWe had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

"I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn’t lose voters."
-- Donald Trump, 23 January 2016
Tue Oct 15, 2019 7:44 pm
I would support him shooting himself on 5th Avenue and/or impeaching himself by EO.
You just found a way to unite America behind (but not too close to) our POTUS. :-||
1312. ETTD.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Nancy schooling old YellowstainπŸ˜›

https://mobile.twitter.com/SpeakerPelosi

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Wed Oct 16, 2019 11:42 pm
Nancy schooling old YellowstainπŸ˜›

https://mobile.twitter.com/SpeakerPelosi
Any particular one/s?
1312. ETTD.