Wingnutties out of control!

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Re: Wingnutties out of control!

Unread post by Vrede too »

GoCubsGo wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 8:35 pm
Boy, 11, arrested after refusing to recite 'racist' Pledge of Allegiance

Proud to be an American. 🗽🗽
I'm a little proud that the boy stood up for himself at only 11 (I was 13 when I quit pledging), and that the teacher was immediately fired.
A clown with a flamethrower still has a flamethrower.
-- Charlie Sykes on MSNBC
1312. ETTD.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

Vrede too wrote:
Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:19 am
GoCubsGo wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 8:35 pm
Boy, 11, arrested after refusing to recite 'racist' Pledge of Allegiance

Proud to be an American. 🗽🗽
I'm a little proud that the boy stood up for himself at only 11 (I was 13 when I quit pledging), and that the teacher was immediately fired.
Lawton was about as good a real politician as we have had in Florida. Skink is even better, but sadly, he ain't real and we still don't have a school named after him.
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

Roger Stone Posts and Deletes Photo of Judge With Crosshairs

This is a sick puppy. Judge ought to throw his ass in jail post haste.
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

GoCubsGo wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:22 pm
Roger Stone Posts and Deletes Photo of Judge With Crosshairs

This is a sick puppy. Judge ought to throw his ass in jail post haste.
From your lips . . .

Former Trump adviser Stone ordered to appear in court over Instagram posts

Looks like Stone is in the crosshairs now. :---P
1312. ETTD.

O Really
Admiral

Unread post by O Really »

Who does Stone think he is - some sort of Mafia guy who can buy or intimidate judges? Oh, wait...

GoCubsGo
Admiral

I'd love for her to throw him in jail for a month or so....betcha he'd learn humility and to keep his yap shut real quick.
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

GoCubsGo wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 4:16 pm
I'd love for her to throw him in jail for a month or so....betcha he'd learn humility and to keep his yap shut real quick.
The judge could revoke his bail, which could mean until the end of the trial or until the judge decides it's been long enough.
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

GoCubsGo wrote:
Stone barely dodged the bullet, for now.

Petition to the House of Representatives Committee on Oversight and Reform, Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs, and Senate Committee on the Budget:

"Investigate acting Chief of Staff Mick Mulvaney for potentially misleading the Senate during his confirmation process, failing to pay debts his company lawfully owed and violating the Hatch Act."
1312. ETTD.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Vrede too wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 12:53 pm
GoCubsGo wrote:

Petition to the House of Representatives Committee on Oversight and Reform, Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs, and Senate Committee on the Budget:

"Investigate acting Chief of Staff Mick Mulvaney for potentially misleading the Senate during his confirmation process, failing to pay debts his company lawfully owed and violating the Hatch Act."
Yeah, put another log on the fire. Are there enough investigative bodies to look into an entire executive branch? Gonna take more than a scorecard to attempt to keep it straight.

Drain the swamp!!

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

GoCubsGo wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 1:23 pm
Yeah, put another log on the fire. Are there enough investigative bodies to look into an entire executive branch? Gonna take more than a scorecard to attempt to keep it straight.

Drain the swamp!!
Don't forget the legislative branch.

(billy.pilgrim's) Rep. Matt Gaetz Apologizes For Threatening Michael Cohen After Nancy Pelosi Smackdown – UPDATE

"... witness tampering, which is a federal crime."

Lock Gaetz up! Impotent stupidity, too, Cohen is testifying anyhow.
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Republican attack on Cohen over paperwork falls flat

Meadows is my Rep., and I think banni's and GoCubsGo's Rep. He has always been a sleazy, lying idiot, a standout even within the Repug cesspool of sleazy, lying idiocy. Along with billy.pilgrim, we are being tested.

Meadows also brought up a black woman - a high ranking HUD official with no qualifications other than having been an event planner for the POSPOTUS Klan - to supposedly refute Cohen's charges of Dolt .45 racism. Then, Meadows did all of the talking for her. :roll: I'm embarrassed for everyone.
1312. ETTD.

O Really
Admiral

Unread post by O Really »

I didn't watch the token black lady escapade, but really, even if she had spoken earnestly and eloquently on how well Trump treated her, or how she personally never saw any racism exhibited by him, it wouldn't offset all the other dozens of documented instances showing him to be a racist. And for Meadows not to realize that even had his stunt "worked" it would be the same as saying "I've got nothing against black people - my favorite basketball teams has black people on it..." - just shows how totally tone deaf and stupid he is. I guess you could blame it on Meadows having formerly been "a Florida man." :lol:

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

O Really wrote:
Wed Feb 27, 2019 6:32 pm
... I guess you could blame it on Meadows having formerly been "a Florida man." :lol:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Mead ... ess_career
He grew up in Brandon, Florida ... Meadows attended Florida State University for one year in 1977-78. In 1980, he graduated from the University of South Florida with an associate degree (A.A.), "similar to a degree an individual might earn after completing two years at a community college". Meadows was later credited by the Office of the Historian of the U.S. House of Representatives, and by Meadows himself, as having earned a bachelor's degree, but this was corrected after an investigation by the Tampa Bay Times in December 2018 found it was an associate degree. In 1987, Meadows started "Aunt D's", a small restaurant in Highlands, North Carolina. He later sold it and used the proceeds to start a real estate development company in the Tampa, Florida area.
Ah, that explains it, thanks. :D
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Vrede too wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 12:53 pm
GoCubsGo wrote:
:wave:
Roger Stone Judge Wants to Know Why She Wasn't Told About Book

In a brief court order Friday, the judge overseeing Stone’s criminal case asked lawyers for the longtime adviser to President Donald Trump why she wasn’t told about the “imminent general release” of a book Stone appears to be involved with. Just eight days ago, U.S. District Judge Amy Berman Jackson reprimanded Stone for violating a gag order and threatened to jail him if he continued to talk to the media.

Stone must explain by March 4 “why this matter -- which was known to the defendant -- was not brought to the court’s attention,” Jackson said in her order....

O Really wrote:
Wed Feb 27, 2019 6:32 pm
I didn't watch the token black lady escapade, but really, even if she had spoken earnestly and eloquently on how well Trump treated her, or how she personally never saw any racism exhibited by him, it wouldn't offset all the other dozens of documented instances showing him to be a racist. And for Meadows not to realize that even had his stunt "worked" it would be the same as saying "I've got nothing against black people - my favorite basketball teams has black people on it..." - just shows how totally tone deaf and stupid he is. I guess you could blame it on Meadows having formerly been "a Florida man." :lol:
After denying racism, videos of Meadows vowing to send Obama 'home to Kenya' resurface

:roll: :angry-cussing:
Michael Moore
‏Verified account @MMFlint

Yeah, Mr. Meadows, you’re an effin’ racist. Get it all out of your system bro because a country like ours which is nearly 70% female, people-of-color and/or young adults is taking power—and the day of the angry, racist, white man is soon going to be a thing of the past, farewell.
https://twitter.com/MMFlint/status/1100 ... wsrc%5Etfw

:---P
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Michael Cohen Hearing Cold Open - SNL

:lol: May be the first I've ever had my US Rep. featured on SNL. Meadows comes in late in the skit and not for very long. Rep. Jim Jordan (R-OH) really gets raked.
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Roger Stone May Have Just Broken His Gag Order On Instagram

Assume for a moment that he's not just being a petulant moron, what could possibly be his strategy here? There are plenty of other Trumpettes to taint the jury pool, what does it benefit Stone to get tossed in jail for contempt until the trial?
1312. ETTD.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Vrede too wrote:
Mon Mar 04, 2019 1:32 pm
Roger Stone May Have Just Broken His Gag Order On Instagram

Assume for a moment that he's not just being a petulant moron, what could possibly be his strategy here? There are plenty of other Trumpettes to taint the jury pool, what does it benefit Stone to get tossed in jail for contempt until the trial?
OCD