War on Women

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Re: War on Women

Unread post by Vrede too »

Rihanna at the Women's March in NYC (video)

Men: Her body, her choice.
Women: My body, my choice.

Mr.B is too slow, Trump-adoring and women-hating to ever get it.
A clown with a flamethrower still has a flamethrower.
-- Charlie Sykes on MSNBC
1312. ETTD.

Mr.B
A bad person.

Unread post by Mr.B »

rstrong wrote: "You use a couple extreme outliers to represent women."
Some more "extreme outliers" who cry they're being degraded....

"It's only fair to use a couple extreme outliers to represent the religious."
But it's "unfair" to call out the oh-so self-righteous criers?

"The only difference is that the women in your photos are not using women's advocacy to defend their actions, while the child rapists ARE using a religion-based defense. And of course the women's actions are only arguably wrong in a very generalized way. Nothing even then nothing even remotely as in the same league as those devout Christians."
Again...I believe they're playing for an insanity judgment; I'm surprised that, despite your baiting, you can't, or won't, see that.

rstrong
Captain

Unread post by rstrong »

Mr.B wrote:
r*strong wrote:"Are you sure you want to go there?"
I wouldn't be surprised if you found a way to twist these two nut-jobs into a Biblical fallacy. You're good at it.
Why would I? These are TWO CHRISTIANS declaring the BIBLE "the only law book that truly matters" to defend themselves. Sure, very few Christians would agree with a Biblical defense to keeping a little girl shackled in a basement as a sex toy for three years. (Just like your bigotry - and your dubious Biblical defense of it - ALSO goes against many Christians' beliefs.)

But VERY few women dance half-naked in front of crowds, and many women's advocates find that bit of pop-culture demeaning and offensive. You're the one doing the twisting.

O Really
Admiral

Unread post by O Really »

Here's a nice experiment for you, Mr.B. Since it seems you (or whoever made the meme) thinks that a woman's dress or occupation can make it acceptable to abuse them, let's test the idea. Nevermind big name entertainers/singers, just go to the strip club of your choice and reach up and grab one of the nude or semi-nude dancers. Let us know how it works out.

Mr.B
A bad person.

Unread post by Mr.B »

r*strong wrote: "These are TWO CHRISTIANS declaring the BIBLE "the only law book that truly matters" to defend themselves. Sure, very few Christians would agree with a Biblical defense to keeping a little girl shackled in a basement as a sex toy for three years."
"Christians"..! That's a laugh. Just because someone calls themselves (or a fool, in ridicule calls someone) a Christian, that doesn't mean they are a Christian.

"Just like your bigotry - and your dubious Biblical defense of it - ALSO goes against many Christians' beliefs."
All you atheist clowns call Christians that stick to their Biblical beliefs bigots, homophobes, etc....big deal. There are no TRUE CHRISTIANS that embrace deviations that you cheer-lead for and champion.

"But VERY few women dance half-naked in front of crowds, and many women's advocates find that bit of pop-culture demeaning and offensive.
You're the one doing the twisting."
Suurrre...and they don't make millions off sexually-explicit videos and music sales either, huh? And their fans don't pack the theaters at awards time either, do they? You need to crawl back in under your rock that you crawled out from under...take plenty of toilet paper.

Mr.B
A bad person.

Unread post by Mr.B »

Vrede*too wrote:Rihanna at the Women's March in NYC

"Mr.B is too slow, Trump-adoring and women-hating to ever get it."
If I hate women, it's for a different reason than why you hate women....we know you find Trump adoring and exciting.
Last edited by Mr.B on Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mr.B
A bad person.

Unread post by Mr.B »

O*Really wrote:"Here's a nice experiment for you, Mr.B. Since it seems you (or whoever made the meme) thinks that a woman's dress or occupation can make it acceptable to abuse them, let's test the idea."
You just earned your asterisk. I never said, nor suggested any such.
I don't know who made the memes, the individual photos came from partypop.com/images on the Internet. Obviously, the ones who flaunt themselves know they are teases, then scream bloody murder if someone looks at them cross-eyed or ridicule their ignorance.

"Nevermind big name entertainers/singers, just go to the strip club of your choice and reach up and grab one of the nude or semi-nude dancers. Let us know how it works out."
Not my cup of tea. You can go in my place and report your findings back to us.

rstrong
Captain

Unread post by rstrong »

Mr.B wrote:"Christians"..! That's a laugh. Just because someone calls themselves (or a fool, in ridicule calls someone) a Christian, that doesn't mean they are a Christian.
These men obviously believe that they're Christian. They demand a Bible-based defense, though for something most would consider offensive.

Sound familiar? Your response applies equally to yourself.
Mr.B wrote:
r*strong wrote:"Just like your bigotry - and your dubious Biblical defense of it - ALSO goes against many Christians' beliefs."
All you atheist clowns call Christians that stick to their Biblical beliefs bigots, homophobes, etc....big deal. There are no TRUE CHRISTIANS that embrace deviations that you cheer-lead for and champion.
A number of major denominations that support same-sex relationships - with some support coming again from within the Catholic Church, the largest denomination of all. Given the deviations - bigotry - YOU embrace, again your response applies equally to yourself.

Must be a subconscious thing. Bigots like yourself tend to have a lot of self-loathing.
Mr.B wrote:
r*strong wrote:"But VERY few women dance half-naked in front of crowds, and many women's advocates find that bit of pop-culture demeaning and offensive.
Suurrre...and they don't make millions off sexually-explicit videos and music sales either, huh?
What percentage of women do you estimate do this? 1%? 0.1%? 0.01%? Less?

Granted, given your Trump-level respect for women, if you tell us that the numbers among the women in your life go much higher we'll probably believe you.

Mr.B
A bad person.

Unread post by Mr.B »

rstrong wrote:
Mr.B wrote:"Christians"..! That's a laugh. Just because someone calls themselves (or a fool, in ridicule calls someone) a Christian, that doesn't mean they are a Christian.
"These men obviously believe that they're Christian."
What I said.

"They demand a Bible-based defense, though for something most would consider offensive."
They can demand all they want, and their deed is offensive.

"Sound familiar? Your response applies equally to yourself."
Only in your small little mind.
Mr.B wrote:
r*strong wrote:"Just like your bigotry - and your dubious Biblical defense of it - ALSO goes against many Christians' beliefs."
"A number of major denominations that support same-sex relationships - with some support coming again from within the Catholic Church, the largest denomination of all."
A number; a small number even. Big whoop. Their support is STILL un-Biblical, despite the cheers of the atheist clowns.
The Catholic Church is NOT the authoritative voice for all denominations; as "authoritative" as you are on Biblical history, I'm sure you're familiar with the "Great Whore" of The Book of Revelation?

"Given the deviations - bigotry - YOU embrace, again your response applies equally to yourself."
Only in your itty-bitty small mind. I have never embraced deviations. That's your cheerleading platform.

"Must be a subconscious thing. Bigots like yourself tend to have a lot of self-loathing."
I wouldn't know; I'm only a bigot in your itty-bitty small mind. I have nothing to "self-loath" over.
Mr.B wrote:
r*strong wrote:"But VERY few women dance half-naked in front of crowds, and many women's advocates find that bit of pop-culture demeaning and offensive.
Suurrre...and they don't make millions off sexually-explicit videos and music sales either, huh?
"What percentage of women do you estimate do this? 1%? 0.1%? 0.01%? Less?"
I wouldn't know; don't care, I wouldn't spend my money to further their filthy lucre. Enough though, that they have a great following; and those are only the ones who made it into the big time.

"Granted, given your Trump-level respect for women, if you tell us that the numbers among the women in your life go much higher we'll probably believe you."
I don't know where you and your dancing partner get off saying I hate women, but you're about as sensible as either of those two clowns in your child-rape obsession above. I really don't give a rat's rump what you believe or refuse to believe.

rstrong
Captain

Unread post by rstrong »

Mr.B wrote:
r*strong wrote:"A number of major denominations that support same-sex relationships - with some support coming again from within the Catholic Church, the largest denomination of all."
A number; a small number even. Big whoop. Their support is STILL un-Biblical, despite the cheers of the atheist clowns.
The Catholic Church is NOT the authoritative voice for all denominations;
...despite being the largest denomination on the planet. Sure. But large Protestant denominations, including the largest in the country, also support same-sex marriage.

BTW, so do the Anglicans. You know, the folks who gave us the King James version of the Bible, their own official translation. If ever there's a definitive interpretation of it, it's theirs not yours. :angel4:

And once again, your support for letting women speak in church is EQUALLY un-Biblical. Banned equally by the same author in the same memo to the Corinthians. You simply cherry-pick to match your bigotry.
Mr.B wrote:
r*strong wrote:"What percentage of women do you estimate do this? 1%? 0.1%? 0.01%? Less?"
I wouldn't know; don't care
r*strong wrote:"Granted, given your Trump-level respect for women, if you tell us that the numbers among the women in your life go much higher we'll probably believe you."
While I apparently hit the nail on the head there, on second thought "I wouldn't know; don't care."

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Another: "If you take away my birth control I'll just make more feminists."
1312. ETTD.

Mr.B
A bad person.

Unread post by Mr.B »

Image Image

Mr.B
A bad person.

Unread post by Mr.B »

r*strong wrote: "While I apparently hit the nail on the head there, on second thought "I wouldn't know; don't care."
You're the one with all the facts and figures...we're waiting.

Mr.B
A bad person.

Unread post by Mr.B »

Boatrocker
Lieutenant Commander

Unread post by Boatrocker »

FB fake news. No one- especially you- can show any evidence to support the bullshit you spew.
I will not lie down.
I will not go quietly.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

bb, it's always been tough for me to understand how you know which laws to follow and which to ignore.

I was raised in a fairly progressive christian church. I learned a lot from church about human values, community values, morality, good v evil, history, and an understanding that science will continue to * much of the OT bible as witch doctor wannabe in charge mumbo jumbo

High on my list of NT learning was jesus teaching that all these church guys and their rules are not god's rules. There will be progress. And all the hate and genocide are wrong.

Yet you go right on picking little parts here and there and blaming jesus for making you hate. So stone age, time to accept god's world
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Not every PP offers every service, and some services vary depending on the providers a PP has employed at a given time. Of course, Mr.B hates women so much and is so chronically dishonest that he'll happily share bullshit from proven liars and criminals:

Live Action
Live Action (organization)
Lila Rose
James O'Keefe

that refuse to ID who they are and where their money comes from even on their own website:

Live Action: Who We Are
Live Action: Our Story

And Mr.B is too gullible and lazy to bother to check whether the source he fawns over is lying:

PP: Prenatal Care
Planned Parenthood: Services

Then, Mr.B is so stupid as to actually think that he won't get busted committing Commandment-level false witness yet again. All that remains is for Mr.B to one more time demonstrate that he doesn't have the balls to man-up when he's screwed up. Watch.
1312. ETTD.

Mr.B
A bad person.

Unread post by Mr.B »

Boat*rocker wrote:
"FB fake news. No one- especially you- can show any evidence to support the bullshit you spew."
Can you show any evidence it's fake? I got it off the Internet, you know it's true!

Mr.B
A bad person.

Unread post by Mr.B »

billy*pilgrim wrote:"bb, it's always been tough for me to understand how you know which laws to follow and which to ignore.

I was raised in a fairly progressive christian church. I learned a lot from church about human values, community values, morality, good v evil, history, and an understanding that science will continue to * much of the OT bible as witch doctor wannabe in charge mumbo jumbo

High on my list of NT learning was jesus teaching that all these church guys and their rules are not god's rules. There will be progress. And all the hate and genocide are wrong.

Yet you go right on picking little parts here and there and blaming jesus for making you hate. So stone age, time to accept god's world"
What did you do with those values?

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Mr.B wrote:Can you show any evidence it's fake? ...
I already did. ESL much?
Vrede too wrote:... Then, Mr.B is so stupid as to actually think that he won't get busted committing Commandment-level false witness yet again. All that remains is for Mr.B to one more time demonstrate that he doesn't have the balls to man-up when he's screwed up. Watch.
Point proved, not that there was ever any doubt.
1312. ETTD.