all First Trailer Trash Family

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Re: all First Trailer Trash Family

Unread post by Vrede too »

Fox News Quietly Paid Kimberly Guilfoyle Accuser Over Sexual Misconduct Claims: Report

Fox News reportedly agreed to quietly pay upward of $4 million to a woman who accused former network host Kimberly Guilfoyle of sexual harassment.

... A young woman, who was one of Guilfoyle’s assistants at Fox News, sent company executives a 42-page confidential draft complaint in 2018 that accused Guilfoyle of repeated sexual harassment, according to a New Yorker article published Thursday....

Guilfoyle was a prosecutor in Los Angeles and San Francisco before becoming co-host of the political talk show “The Five” on Fox News. The network forced her out mid-contract in July 2018, and she now serves as President Donald Trump’s campaign finance chair while dating Donald Trump Jr.

HuffPost first reported in 2018 that Guilfoyle’s departure from the network was not voluntary and that sources said she was terminated following an internal investigation into allegations of inappropriate behavior, such as sexual misconduct. Six sources said that Guilfoyle would show colleagues personal photographs of male genitalia (and identify whose genitals they were), regularly discussed sexual matters at work and would be emotionally abusive toward hair and makeup artists and support staff.

Guilfoyle has maintained that her decision to move from television news to a political campaign was voluntary and that the allegations about her behavior were false. She later threatened HuffPost and other media companies with potential legal action following reports about the sexual harassment claims.

Mayer’s article detailing the former assistant’s draft complaint corroborates HuffPost’s earlier reporting, including that the woman was frequently subjected to degrading, abusive and sexually inappropriate behaviors, such as being shown lewd photographs of men with whom Guilfoyle had sexual relations.

Other instances Mayer cites from the draft complaint are that the assistant was required to work at Guilfoyle’s New York apartment while the network host walked around naked, was forced to listen to Guilfoyle speak incessantly about her sex life, was ordered to give Guilfoyle a thigh massage and was told to submit to a Fox employee’s sexual demands.
:o :lol:
A clown with a flamethrower still has a flamethrower.
-- Charlie Sykes on MSNBC
1312. ETTD.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Unread post by neoplacebo »

I bet Putin is wishing this sex crazed bimbo hadn't plopped into his lap. There are some things money can't buy but sex crazed bimbos aren't on that list.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

It's the fountain of youth

Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Mon Oct 05, 2020 3:00 pm
It's the fountain of youth

Twenty bucks he's back in the hospital before next Monday.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Twenty says it was all fake. Watch and see how quick the others recover
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

neoplacebo wrote:
Mon Oct 05, 2020 5:18 pm
Or dies in his bed. Some evidence will suggest that he was unconscious and having trouble breathing for hours, but Melania will be acquitted.
1312. ETTD.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Vrede too wrote:
Mon Oct 05, 2020 5:53 pm
neoplacebo wrote:
Or dies in his bed. Some evidence will suggest that he was unconscious and having trouble breathing for hours, but Melania will be acquitted.
If he was sick

Symptomatic 5 to 10 days after positive test for virus

He is tested everyday

They won't answer about his last negative test

Therefore he knew long before the debate

And he exposed (most infectious before symptoms) the Democratic presidential nominee.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Mon Oct 05, 2020 6:27 pm
Vrede too wrote:
Mon Oct 05, 2020 5:53 pm
neoplacebo wrote:
If he was sick

Symptomatic 5 to 10 days after positive test for virus

He is tested everyday

They won't answer about his last negative test

Therefore he knew long before the debate

And he exposed (most infectious before symptoms) the Democratic presidential nominee.
He wasn't tested every day.

They lied.
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

GoCubsGo wrote:
Tue Oct 06, 2020 8:16 am
... They lied.
I am :shock: .
Eric Trump claims family 'lost a fortune' in pushback of pay-for-play report

Responding to a story that reported that hundreds of corporations, special interest groups and foreign governments seeking benefits patronized Trump Organization properties in recent years, the president's son argued Sunday that the groups represent a small proportion of their business and that his father has not benefited monetarily from his office.

"We've lost a fortune. My father lost a fortune running for president. He doesn't care," Eric Trump, an executive vice president with the Trump Organization, said on ABC's "This Week."
Ummm, we now know that he's been a LOSER for years before being POTUS.
"He wanted to do what was right. The last thing I can tell you Donald Trump needs in the world is this job."
Ummm, with his brittle ego he needs the validation.
The comments come a day after a New York Times story reported that President Trump "transplanted favor-seeking in Washington to his family's hotels and resorts -- and earned millions as a gatekeeper to his own administration." The article, citing the president's tax records, reports that of the hundreds of individuals and entities seeking favor, "60 customers with interests at stake before the Trump administration brought his family business nearly $12 million during the first two years of his presidency."

"Almost all saw their interests advanced, in some fashion, by Mr. Trump or his government," the news story continued.
Most corrupt admin ever, and Eric and the other kids are current and eventual post-PINO death beneficiaries.
... "My father wants to stand on stage with his opponent. That's how debates have been handled in America for the last 200 years, you've stood there and you've debated somebody," Eric Trump said, despite the fact that John F. Kennedy and Richard Nixon debated on-camera from opposite coasts, appearing on television in a split-screen in 1960.
Liar and idiot. Plus, it's been 231 years. History and Civics much?
... "Vice President Pence, when he debated Kamala Harris, said it was a privilege to be on the stage with her, recognized her history-making pick as Biden's running mate. And then the next day your father said that she was a monster," Karl said, referencing comments the president made on Fox Business Thursday. "Why? How is Kamala Harris a monster? Why did he say that?"

"Well, you know, there are a lot of stances that she takes are just -- they're mind-boggling to me," Eric Trump responded.

"But political differences are one thing. A monster? You're calling the Democratic vice presidential nominee a monster. Your father did," Karl pressed.
Eric boggles easily.
"You know, you're also dealing with a person who is willing to lie every single day," Eric Trump claimed, going on to misrepresent Biden and Harris' position on law enforcement funding.
:roll: :lol: :roll: :lol: :roll: :lol: :roll: :lol: :roll: :lol:
1312. ETTD.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Cheetohead now needs the job to stay out of jail.
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

I damn near choked and died when Eric said "....you're also dealing with a person who is willing to lie every single day." I can't take that kind of shit that early in the day anymore.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

neoplacebo wrote:
Sun Oct 11, 2020 7:30 pm
I damn near choked and died when Eric said "....you're also dealing with a person who is willing to lie every single day." I can't take that kind of shit that early in the day anymore.
Day drinking has medicinal effects.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

GoCubsGo wrote:
Sun Oct 11, 2020 9:12 pm
neoplacebo wrote:
Sun Oct 11, 2020 7:30 pm
:lol: Yeah, it does have its benefits. Sometimes after seeing these grotesque trump offspring, or offal, it prods me to go to several trump property websites and make reservations for a month's stay. I always use a Russian name and provide a credit card number I just made up. I've just decided that if I have to be exposed to lies from trump and his wretched offal, it's only fair that I provide them with some lies as well.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

neoplacebo wrote:
Mon Oct 12, 2020 4:54 am
GoCubsGo wrote:
Sun Oct 11, 2020 9:12 pm
:lol: Yeah, it does have its benefits. Sometimes after seeing these grotesque trump offspring, or offal, it prods me to go to several trump property websites and make reservations for a month's stay. I always use a Russian name and provide a credit card number I just made up. I've just decided that if I have to be exposed to lies from trump and his wretched offal, it's only fair that I provide them with some lies as well.
Cheers!
Many more scathing responses at the link.
1312. ETTD.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Hey, anyone talked to Melania lately?

Just wondering how's she doing and when we can expect her on the campaign trail.

Hmmm, looks like she's socially and otherwise distancing from Donald.
https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/mel ... 15770.html

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

GoCubsGo wrote:
Tue Oct 13, 2020 8:25 pm

Just wondering how's she doing and when we can expect her on the campaign trail.

I'm suspicious. Her former aide's recordings show that she was always more of a Trumpette and asshole than we suspected. This could be an attempt to muddy those revelations.
1312. ETTD.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Vrede too wrote:
Tue Oct 13, 2020 8:43 pm
GoCubsGo wrote:
Tue Oct 13, 2020 8:25 pm

I'm suspicious. Her former aide's recordings show that she was always more of a Trumpette and asshole than we suspected. This could be an attempt to muddy those revelations.
Meh, she's really just about Melania. Probably something in the "rarified" water from those gold plated toilets.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Trending on Twitter.

The whole family are pigs.