Impeachment

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
GoCubsGo
Admiral

Re: Impeachment

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

I've called him old Yellowstain for a long time. -0-? :thumbup:
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Unread post by neoplacebo »

Yeah, trump has devolved into pretty much a quack, squawk, whine strategy more so than the normal quack squawk whine bullshit that he rode initially to get where he is. And there's also Rudy the hollow talking skull quacking in the background. It's really starting to piss me off.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

neoplacebo wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 8:38 pm
Yeah, trump has devolved into pretty much a quack, squawk, whine strategy more so than the normal quack squawk whine bullshit that he rode initially to get where he is. And there's also Rudy the hollow talking skull quacking in the background. It's really starting to piss me off.
Speaking of Rudy, WTF?

RUDY GIULIANI CAN'T UNDERSTAND WHY HE'S NOT GETTING PRAISE: 'IMPOSSIBLE THE WHISTLEBLOWER IS A HERO AND I'M NOT'
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Unread post by Vrede too »

Thanks, I was ready for a change. :D
A clown with a flamethrower still has a flamethrower.
-- Charlie Sykes on MSNBC
1312. ETTD.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

GoCubsGo wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 10:25 pm
neoplacebo wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 8:38 pm
Speaking of Rudy, WTF?

RUDY GIULIANI CAN'T UNDERSTAND WHY HE'S NOT GETTING PRAISE: 'IMPOSSIBLE THE WHISTLEBLOWER IS A HERO AND I'M NOT'
Yeah, I was thinking the other day; doesn't Rudy have any family or close friends that will tell him hes' acting like a hopeless lunatic who's shilling for another goddamn lunatic? Where is the NY bar association and why aren't they whacking him in the balls for being complicit in criminal conspiracy? I expect this in the next two weeks or I will kill a bunny.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Vrede too wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 11:21 pm
Thanks, I was ready for a change. :D
I'm thinking Rudy is about ready for a padded room.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

neoplacebo wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 11:29 pm
Yeah, I was thinking the other day; doesn't Rudy have any family or close friends that will tell him hes' acting like a hopeless lunatic who's shilling for another goddamn lunatic? Where is the NY bar association and why aren't they whacking him in the balls for being complicit in criminal conspiracy? I expect this in the next two weeks or I will kill a bunny.
Idk about the bar, but Rudy is being paid tons to be a fool and an ass . . . and he's old and doesn't look that healthy. Family and close friends (if he has any) have million$ of reasons to let the circus continue.
1312. ETTD.

O Really
Admiral

Unread post by O Really »

Harris calls for NY bar association probe into Giuliani
BY RACHEL FRAZIN - 09/26/19 09:56 PM EDT

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4 ... o-giuliani

Man, Neo's got some major pull here! One post, and action already. :lol:

O Really
Admiral

Unread post by O Really »

"Ukraine’s president is being dubbed “Monica Zelensky” at home" :lol: :lol:

https://qz.com/1717059/ukraines-preside ... y-at-home/

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

O Really wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 12:20 am

Ukraine president Vlodymyr Zelensky probably always dreamed of being an internationally known household name, given his first chosen profession was acting.

But the actor-turned-president, who ran on an anti-corruption platform and won this spring—after playing a similar role on TV ...
Irony.
... as Ukrainian diplomat Pavlo Klimkin joked on social media, “Whatever happens, in the history of the United States, Ukraine will remain the country that led to the impeachment of the US President. Not a very fun prospect. But now everyone knows what we are capable of 😎
Good on Ukraine, they can't kick Russia out of their country, but they can take down Putin's #1 ally.
1312. ETTD.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

O Really wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 12:20 am

Perfect
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Devin Nunes’s attempt to defend Trump backfires after president’s acting intel chief slaps down his question

Rep. Devin Nunes (R-CA) tried to get acting Director of National Intelligence Joseph Maguire to go along with his nefarious theory about the intelligence community whistleblower’s complaint against President Donald Trump — but it massively backfired when the acting DNI wouldn’t play ball.

During an exchange with Maguire, Nunes pointed out that most intelligence community whistleblower complaints do not get aired out in public as they have been for the past two weeks like the one levied against the president.

“Are you aware of any cases like this that were put into the spotlight?” Nunes asked. “Would this be the way to handle it out in the public like this?”

Maguire admitted that he did not know of any other cases that had been handled like this — but then slapped down the entire premise of Nunes’s question.

“I believe that the situation we have, and why we’re here this morning, is because this case is unique and unprecedented,” Maguire said.

Nunes, who is currently involved in a lawsuit with a fictional cow, moved on to other questions.
:---P
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

45SHOLE's July 25 call with Volodymyr Zelensky demanding that Ukraine interfere in the 2020 US election on 45SHOLE's behalf came the day after Mueller testified to Congress about Russia's interference in the 2016 US election on 45SHOLE's behalf. Wow, that's true arrogance, and no wonder the whistleblower and other admin* patriots were disgusted.
1312. ETTD.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

O Really wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 12:13 am
Harris calls for NY bar association probe into Giuliani
BY RACHEL FRAZIN - 09/26/19 09:56 PM EDT

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4 ... o-giuliani

Man, Neo's got some major pull here! One post, and action already. :lol:
:lol: Well, I do what I can. Corrupt cops and blatant lying political shills tend to light a fire under my ass. And I do all this without any sort of compensation; recognition and like mindedness from those with normal reasoning and value systems is reward enough. And I don't seek this stuff out; just when I see it I sort of start shaking and vibrating at some fundamental level that forces my hand. :thumbup:

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Vrede too wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 10:20 am
Devin Nunes’s attempt to defend Trump backfires after president’s acting intel chief slaps down his question

Rep. Devin Nunes (R-CA) tried to get acting Director of National Intelligence Joseph Maguire to go along with his nefarious theory about the intelligence community whistleblower’s complaint against President Donald Trump — but it massively backfired when the acting DNI wouldn’t play ball.

During an exchange with Maguire, Nunes pointed out that most intelligence community whistleblower complaints do not get aired out in public as they have been for the past two weeks like the one levied against the president.

“Are you aware of any cases like this that were put into the spotlight?” Nunes asked. “Would this be the way to handle it out in the public like this?”

Maguire admitted that he did not know of any other cases that had been handled like this — but then slapped down the entire premise of Nunes’s question.

“I believe that the situation we have, and why we’re here this morning, is because this case is unique and unprecedented,” Maguire said.

Nunes, who is currently involved in a lawsuit with a fictional cow, moved on to other questions.
:---P
If Nunes was stuck in a cow's ass with only his head sticking out and I happened to be passing by and saw this, I would not hesitate to push his head back in as far as I could reach. :whistle:

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

neoplacebo wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 2:16 pm
If Nunes was stuck in a cow's ass with only his head sticking out and I happened to be passing by and saw this, I would not hesitate to push his head back in as far as I could reach. :whistle:
If not, would he be a 'born again' Christian Repug? :o
1312. ETTD.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Vrede too wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 2:37 pm
neoplacebo wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 2:16 pm
If not, would he be a 'born again' Christian Repug? :o
Nah, he'd just be bovine afterbirth and foul offal that even small children would go out of their way to avoid. It boggles the mind to consider that Nunes apparently has people that support him. He's the nuthob of the century.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Speaking of Rudy, there are also two Soviet-born business partners and major donors from Florida involved. WTF?
https://finance.yahoo.com/news/ukraine- ... 13947.html
1312. ETTD.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Vrede too wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 1:04 pm
Speaking of Rudy, there are also two Soviet-born business partners and major donors from Florida involved. WTF?
https://finance.yahoo.com/news/ukraine- ... 13947.html
:lol: Yeah, when I read about that this morning with my covfefe it reminded me of Steve Martin and Dan Aykroyd as the "wild and crazy guy" Czech brothers
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGv6uo89yMY
The brothers names was "Festrunk".