Presidents* Trump & Putin bromance

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
GoCubsGo
Admiral

Re: Presidents* Trump & Putin bromance

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

Vrede too wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:48 pm
The still unreleased, redacted Mueller Report is already a bestseller on Amazon. Sometimes, I love America.
I thought you were kidding.... :headscratch:

https://www.amazon.com/s?k=mueller+repo ... b_ss_i_0_3
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Unread post by Vrede too »

GoCubsGo wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:16 pm
Vrede too wrote:
The still unreleased, redacted Mueller Report is already a bestseller on Amazon. Sometimes, I love America.

:D That would have been a good joke, but I'm not that clever.

So many folks publishing. Does the govt make any money from this? This one, the bestseller, doesn't name anyone else profiting. :confusion-scratchheadblue:

The Mueller Report: The Final Report of the Special Counsel into Donald Trump, Russia, and Collusion
Paperback – April 30, 2019
by Robert S. Mueller III (Author), Special Counsel's Office U.S. Department of Justice (Author), & 1 more

Some other interesting titles at your link:

The Mueller Report: The Leaked Investigation into President Donald Trump and His Inner Circle of Con Men, Circus Clowns, and Children He Named After Himself

Missing from the Mueller Report

https://www.amazon.com/Missing-Mueller- ... mue&sr=8-7
Looks like an attack on Mueller as being anti-Trump biased.

A Comprehensive Review Of The Lies In The Mueller Report: Exhaustive Analysis Of Each and Every Specific Lie
https://www.amazon.com/Comprehensive-Re ... mue&sr=8-8
"This is a BLANK joke book. Every page inside is blank......a perfect gag gift for anyone with an opinion on The Mueller Investigation!" :lol:

Proof of Collusion: How Trump Betrayed America

Mueller Report Reveals Trump’s Sociopathy of Evil: Americans Repulsed by Donald Trump’s Fear Mongering

The Mueller Meme Report: Winners Aren't Losers - A Coloring Book Meme Guide To All The Russian Collusion Found After 657 Days Of Investigating

by Trumpy McTrumpface and TrumpyMcTrumpface
https://www.amazon.com/Mueller-Meme-Rep ... ue&sr=8-13
"A coloring book with memes themed around the fake Russia collusion investigation. This book serves as comedic relief from some of the most serious times in our nation's history. Great coffee table book or gift for anyone who loves memes." :roll:

Cartoon Collusion & Mueller Report Indictments:: A coloring book; or, How to talk to your parents* about cartoonish villains, collusion, obstruction, and coloring *or your president
"So, what’s the big deal? Well, the big deal is: we are in the middle of the largest scandal in American history; and also, the biggest scam in the history of the world. The scandal/scam is that our president, his henchmen, and members of congress, are bamboozling a good portion of the population into thinking they have their best interests at heart. The truth is, the president, and his campaign were, and are, working against our democracy and national security interests. :thumbup:

Add these to all the tell-all books from former staff and 45SHOLE is good for the economy. Bet he's pissed that he doesn't get a cut of any of it.
A clown with a flamethrower still has a flamethrower.
-- Charlie Sykes on MSNBC
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Interesting that the obstruction was not worse than it is solely because aides and others refused to do the illegal things that Putin's Agent Orange wanted done.
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Being quoted often:

"If we had confidence after a thorough investigation of the facts that the president did not obstruct justice, we would so state."
-- Mueller report

2 Repugs with at least a little remaining conscience and spine:

Romney 'sickened' by Trump administration 'dishonesty' exposed by Mueller report

Chris Christie says Russia probe 'was not a hoax'
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Vrede too wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:49 pm
GoCubsGo wrote:
Vrede too wrote:

So many folks publishing. Does the govt make any money from this? This one, the bestseller, doesn't name anyone else profiting.... :confusion-scratchheadblue:
Mueller Report Tops Bestseller Lists: Several Editions Battling For Dominance

Looks like anyone can publish, add an intro, analysis or nothing, and charge any price. Soon, millions will have read what 45SHOLE never will.
1312. ETTD.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

Vrede too wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2019 10:36 pm
Vrede too wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:49 pm
GoCubsGo wrote:
Vrede too wrote:

So many folks publishing. Does the govt make any money from this? This one, the bestseller, doesn't name anyone else profiting.... :confusion-scratchheadblue:
Mueller Report Tops Bestseller Lists: Several Editions Battling For Dominance

Looks like anyone can publish, add an intro, analysis or nothing, and charge any price. Soon, millions will have read what 45SHOLE never will.
What a strange world we live in..

I downloaded a copy, read about five pages then figured if there was really anything I needed to know I'd catch it online somewhere. Not exactly a compelling read.
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

GoCubsGo wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:32 pm
What a strange world we live in..

I downloaded a copy, read about five pages then figured if there was really anything I needed to know I'd catch it online somewhere. Not exactly a compelling read.
Ditto, I'm not planning on reading it. That's what analysts are paid to do. Then, the actual text is only part of the importance. There's also the effectiveness of the spin each side wields.
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

This is what “no collusion” looks like:
Mueller Report Shows Depth of Connections Between Trump Campaign and Russians

Donald J. Trump and 18 of his associates had at least 140 contacts with Russian nationals and WikiLeaks, or their intermediaries, during the 2016 campaign and presidential transition, according to a New York Times analysis.

The report of Robert S. Mueller III, released to the public on Thursday, revealed at least 30 more contacts beyond those previously known. However, the special counsel said, “the evidence was not sufficient to support criminal charges.”

Very few, if any, of these interactions were publicly known before Mr. Trump took office....
At least 36 contacts by Sr, Jr and Jared alone.
1312. ETTD.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Unread post by neoplacebo »

I wonder if trump is jealous about Putin meeting with Kim Jong Un.....he likes both of these guys. Could be trouble; Kim is crazy fickle; I read he had four guys executed over the failed trump talks in Hanoi. Somebody else might get it if this here fling goes nowhere.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

neoplacebo wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 10:10 am
I wonder if trump is jealous about Putin meeting with Kim Jong Un.....he likes both of these guys. Could be trouble; Kim is crazy fickle; I read he had four guys executed over the failed trump talks in Hanoi. Somebody else might get it if this here fling goes nowhere.
It's exactly like when Bernadette and Penny went shopping for bridesmaids' dresses without Amy.
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt2092310/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbDRxxlszjQ

Poor, poor POSPOTUS.
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

The petition to Congress reads:

"Defend our democracy. Impeach Attorney General William Barr."
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Repeat after me: Trump is the THIRD (GOP) TRAITOR who conspired with foreign power to win WH!

... "The Nixon campaign’s sabotage of Johnson’s peace process was successful. Nine days later, Thieu’s decision to boycott the talks headlined The New York Times and other U.S. newspapers, reminding American voters of their long-harbored mistrust of the wheeler-dealer LBJ and his “credibility gap” on Vietnam. Humphrey’s momentum faded.

... We now know LBJ agonized over whether to expose Nixon's traitorous actions.

Just as Carter’s Adminstration agonized over exposing Reagan’s treasonous sabotage of his Iranian hostage negotations.

Just as Obama agonized over exposing Trump’s treasonous behavior with the Russians. And, when Obama did decide the public needed to know the truth, McConnell betrayed his oath and country.

Don’t let the NeverTrumpers, and an all too complicit press get away with portraying Trump as some aberration. They all damned well know Tricky Dicky, St Ronnie, AND Deranged Donald ALL conspired with a foreign power to get elected.

I'll scream with JOY if a Democrat actually DARES point out Trump's the 3rd GOPer who conspired with a foreign power to win the White House.

It's long past due the American public be forced to reckon with this awful truth.
1312. ETTD.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

Vrede too wrote:
Sat May 04, 2019 1:54 am
Repeat after me: Trump is the THIRD (GOP) TRAITOR who conspired with foreign power to win WH!

... "The Nixon campaign’s sabotage of Johnson’s peace process was successful. Nine days later, Thieu’s decision to boycott the talks headlined The New York Times and other U.S. newspapers, reminding American voters of their long-harbored mistrust of the wheeler-dealer LBJ and his “credibility gap” on Vietnam. Humphrey’s momentum faded.

... We now know LBJ agonized over whether to expose Nixon's traitorous actions.

Just as Carter’s Adminstration agonized over exposing Reagan’s treasonous sabotage of his Iranian hostage negotations.

Just as Obama agonized over exposing Trump’s treasonous behavior with the Russians. And, when Obama did decide the public needed to know the truth, McConnell betrayed his oath and country.

Don’t let the NeverTrumpers, and an all too complicit press get away with portraying Trump as some aberration. They all damned well know Tricky Dicky, St Ronnie, AND Deranged Donald ALL conspired with a foreign power to get elected.

I'll scream with JOY if a Democrat actually DARES point out Trump's the 3rd GOPer who conspired with a foreign power to win the White House.

It's long past due the American public be forced to reckon with this awful truth.

the American public could not care less.
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

1 CAT FAN
Ensign

Unread post by 1 CAT FAN »

They just enjoy the continuous whining.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Congressman brings bucket of chicken to hearing after Barr doesn't show

Democratic representative Steve Cohen arrived at William Barr's House Judiciary hearing with a fake chicken (technically a rooster) and a bucket of KFC. Why? Barr didn't show, so he is — wait for it, you already know it's coming — chicken....
Steve Cohen
‏Verified account @RepCohen

#ChickenBarr won’t be appearing before @HouseJudiciary tomorrow. The Attorney General shouldn’t be afraid of taking questions from counsel or members. Contemptible behavior. Fortunately, we have subpoenas ready.

:D
1312. ETTD.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

1 CAT FAN wrote:
Sat May 04, 2019 10:11 am
They just enjoy the continuous whining.

Where do you fall?

Do you agree with a candidate who uses the top secret confidential briefing candidates get from a sitting president to conspire with a brutal foreign dictator in order to win an election?

Or, more likely, you don't know any more about these atrocities that cost so many tens of thousands of American lives than what you read (or skimmed) in this thread.
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

1 CAT FAN
Ensign

Unread post by 1 CAT FAN »

Has any of these allegations removed your President from the Oval Office. Six more years of whining to come.

O Really
Admiral

Unread post by O Really »

1 CAT FAN wrote:
Sat May 04, 2019 1:02 pm
Has any of these allegations removed your President from the Oval Office. Six more years of whining to come.
We don't know yet, do we, since there hasn't been a presidential election since Trump snuck in. We'll see. As to impeachment, undoubtedly any other past President (no asterisks) would have been run out on a rail for pretty much any one of the hundreds of things Trump's done. But none of those people would have left Pence in office, either. If it's a choice of politics or ethics, most everybody elected will take politics