2020 Election Results..... here we go.....

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Re: 2020 Election Results..... here we go.....

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

Whack9 wrote:
Mon Dec 28, 2020 7:15 pm
Vrede too wrote:
Mon Dec 28, 2020 7:13 pm
Whack9 wrote:
Mon Dec 28, 2020 7:05 pm
The lesbian Ellen?
No, the cited "expert" source, spreader and possible creator of the infographic.
Vrede too wrote:
Mon Dec 21, 2020 5:19 pm
neoplacebo wrote:
Mon Dec 21, 2020 4:57 pm
:lol: Another one of trump's wingnut "attorneys" has filed another wingnut suit in GA and in his declaration he asserts that he's making his claim "under plenty of perjury." The stupidity and incompetence of the cult and its lawyers is monumental.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/plenty-perju ... 14646.html
Give him credit for a brief moment of honesty.
... True to form, on Friday a pro-Trump lawyer named L. Lin Wood, who spearheaded attempts to overturn Georgia’s president election results, lodged a new suit on similar lines, signing off his complaint that it he made his claims under “plenty of perjury,” rather penalty of perjury.

“I declare and verify under plenty of perjury that the facts contained in the foregoing Verified Complaint for Declaratory and Injunctive Relief are true and correct,” Mr Wood, an accomplished libel attorney with a large conservative following online, wrote in his complaint....
I wonder if anyone's told him that his name sounds like 'Ellen Wood', nttawwt.
:wave:
Shit man I was real confused thinking Ellen DeGeneres was a hardcore Trump fan.
Y'all should look at his tweets today. It's truly funny stuff.
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

I was beginning to get comfortable that Biden will take office, but according to this, it may all come down to pense. Gomert suing pense seemed funny on 1st read. Politico not so funny.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/12/2 ... eat-451485
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Mon Dec 28, 2020 7:48 pm
I was beginning to get comfortable that Biden will take office, but according to this, it may all come down to pense. Gomert suing pense seemed funny on 1st read. Politico not so funny.

Relax, breathe. Jan 20 and all this shit is just a nightmare from your past.
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

Ulysses
Vice admiral

Unread post by Ulysses »

GoCubsGo wrote:
Mon Dec 28, 2020 10:16 pm
billy.pilgrim wrote:
Mon Dec 28, 2020 7:48 pm

Relax, breathe. Jan 20 and all this shit is just a nightmare from your past.
Reading the first part of the Politico article I was starting to share Billy's unease. However, by the end I became convinced, like you, that this is a last gasp effort on the part of Trump Inc. that is doomed to fail. If it should succeed, it would forever tarnish and disgrace the GOP as well a Trump AND Pence. And I have no doubt that if the lower court manages to see its way to supporting this suit, then the SCOTUS, even with a conservative majority, would overrule it. And if Trump Inc. pursues it to the highest level, it is also doomed to fail.

It's hard to imagine a Chief Executive as scurrilous as Trump. He appears to have no moral compass; it's all about him winning at all costs - Just as his former personal lawyer, Michael Cohen, has warned.

I think the nation, and the world, will breathe a huge sigh of relief when Trump is finally out of office. Permanently.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Unread post by Vrede too »

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Mon Dec 28, 2020 7:35 pm
Y'all should look at his (L. Lin Wood) tweets today. It's truly funny stuff.
Only a really "special" Trumpette stands out as being a wingnut.

BUSTED? Why the numbers behind Mitch McConnell's re-election don't add up

:shock:
A clown with a flamethrower still has a flamethrower.
-- Charlie Sykes on MSNBC
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Walmart Apologizes For 'Mistakenly' Calling GOP Senator A 'Sore Loser' On Twitter

Walmart on Wednesday apologized to Sen. Josh Hawley (R-Mo.) after its official corporate account tweeted that he was a “sore loser” for planning to object to the presidential election certification process during a joint congressional session next week....
It's refreshing to see a political fight where both sides were honest and accurate.
Walmart
@Walmart

“Go ahead. Get your 2 hour debate.
#soreloser
Josh Hawley
@HawleyMO

Thanks ⁦@Walmart for your insulting condescension. Now that you’ve insulted 75 million Americans, will you at least apologize for using slave labor?
Josh Hawley
@HawleyMO

Or maybe you’d like to apologize for the pathetic wages you pay your workers as you drive mom and pop stores out of business
1312. ETTD.

Whack9
Commander

Unread post by Whack9 »

We got Donald Trump demanding 2000 stimulus checks, and Josh Hawley having beef with Walmart for paying shit wages.

What is going on.
I paid my fees to hip-hop college, sucka!

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Whack9 wrote:
Mon Dec 28, 2020 5:17 pm
Hear that conservatives? Boycott the runoff election in GA to prove there was voter fraud. Even Lin Wood wants you too. Do it!
billy.pilgrim wrote:
Dec 30 said, "Hold my beer."
Trumpist Lawyer Lin Wood Goes on Unhinged Rant Suggesting Justice John Roberts Is a Murderous Pedophile

... After painting Roberts as a murderous pedophile, the far-right attorney went further down the QAnon rabbit hole by bringing up deceased sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein, suggesting the chief justice was mixed up in trafficking children and apparently hinting that he may have had Epstein killed.

“My information from reliable source is that Roberts arranged an illegal adoption of two young children from Wales through Jeffrey Epstein,” Wood tweeted. “I think we can all agree that Epstein knows pedophilia.”

“If only Jeffrey Epstein was still alive . . . Wouldn’t that be something?” he wrote.

Not done, he finished by arguing that the lack of a defamation suit from Roberts meant his unfounded accusations were on the mark.

... Despite many in Trump’s orbit declaring war on Wood after he pushed for a boycott of the Georgia Senate races, the president himself has personally kept in touch with the firebrand. Trump has not only encouraged Wood and Powell to continue with their “Kraken” lawsuits, but he also hasn’t told them to tone down their rhetoric, much to the dismay of many of Trump’s advisers.

In recent weeks, with Trump’s election loss becoming harder to ignore for the MAGA faithful, Wood has also taken to encouraging apocalypse-minded conservatives to stock up on supplies in preparation for an impending civil war.

“Remember we only have 1 President at a time,” he tweeted while calling on his followers to prep. “Our leader is @realDonaldTrump, not Biden.”
:laughing-rolling:
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Whack9 wrote:
Thu Dec 31, 2020 1:20 am
We got Donald Trump demanding 2000 stimulus checks, and Josh Hawley having beef with Walmart for paying shit wages.

What is going on.
2020. :crazy:

:clap:
1312. ETTD.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Vrede too wrote:
Thu Dec 31, 2020 6:11 am
Whack9 wrote:
Mon Dec 28, 2020 5:17 pm
Hear that conservatives? Boycott the runoff election in GA to prove there was voter fraud. Even Lin Wood wants you too. Do it!
billy.pilgrim wrote:
Dec 30 said, "Hold my beer."
Trumpist Lawyer Lin Wood Goes on Unhinged Rant Suggesting Justice John Roberts Is a Murderous Pedophile

... After painting Roberts as a murderous pedophile, the far-right attorney went further down the QAnon rabbit hole by bringing up deceased sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein, suggesting the chief justice was mixed up in trafficking children and apparently hinting that he may have had Epstein killed.

“My information from reliable source is that Roberts arranged an illegal adoption of two young children from Wales through Jeffrey Epstein,” Wood tweeted. “I think we can all agree that Epstein knows pedophilia.”

“If only Jeffrey Epstein was still alive . . . Wouldn’t that be something?” he wrote.

Not done, he finished by arguing that the lack of a defamation suit from Roberts meant his unfounded accusations were on the mark.

... Despite many in Trump’s orbit declaring war on Wood after he pushed for a boycott of the Georgia Senate races, the president himself has personally kept in touch with the firebrand. Trump has not only encouraged Wood and Powell to continue with their “Kraken” lawsuits, but he also hasn’t told them to tone down their rhetoric, much to the dismay of many of Trump’s advisers.

In recent weeks, with Trump’s election loss becoming harder to ignore for the MAGA faithful, Wood has also taken to encouraging apocalypse-minded conservatives to stock up on supplies in preparation for an impending civil war.

“Remember we only have 1 President at a time,” he tweeted while calling on his followers to prep. “Our leader is @realDonaldTrump, not Biden.”
:laughing-rolling:
Is this an attempt to paint roberts as bias and get him to recuse himself.

I don't see any other motive.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

He's batshit crazy?
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

GoCubsGo wrote:
Thu Dec 31, 2020 8:46 am
He's batshit crazy?
He's been an attorney for a while. I find it hard to believe he's won many cases by attacking the judge with lies before a trial.

But these deranged trumpkins do have trouble understanding the consequences of their actions.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Thu Dec 31, 2020 9:05 am
GoCubsGo wrote:
Thu Dec 31, 2020 8:46 am
He's batshit crazy?
He's been an attorney for a while. I find it hard to believe he's won many cases by attacking the judge with lies before a trial.

But these deranged trumpkins do have trouble understanding the consequences of their actions.
He might've been a competent attorney once upon a time, he did win some high profile cases. Apparently he's always been a conspiracy nut though.

But this is next level stuff.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Hey, Jeffrey Epstein is still alive!

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

GoCubsGo wrote:
Thu Dec 31, 2020 12:00 pm
Hey, Jeffrey Epstein is still alive!

He's been twiting all day - insane is too mild for most of them. This one is mild, although probably extremely far-fetched.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Thu Dec 31, 2020 12:54 pm
He's been twiting all day - insane is too mild for most of them. This one is mild, although probably extremely far-fetched.
Former PINO looks like he's asleep, and the pic is from at least 4 years ago.
https://tineye.com/search/27ac36ad919c2 ... esc&page=1

Ellin is an idiot.
1312. ETTD.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Hey guess what, the trumpaloons lost a lawsuit.

don't know if this counts against the record cause the campaign wasn't a party.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

GoCubsGo wrote:
Fri Jan 01, 2021 9:11 pm
Hey guess what, the trumpaloons lost a lawsuit.

don't know if this counts against the record cause the campaign wasn't a party.
Article

"U.S. District Court Judge Jeremy Kernodle, a Trump appointee based in Tyler, Texas ..."

:---P
1312. ETTD.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Happy thought.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Trump Declares Georgia Senate Races 'Illegal And Invalid' Days Ahead Of Vote

Republicans believe Donald Trump is sabotaging the Georgia Senate runoff race: Axios co-founder

... There was no immediate comment from Republican Sens. Kelly Loeffler and Sen. David Perdue about their “invalid” races.
:D
... Axios co-founder Mike Allen told CNBC on Thursday that many Republicans believe Trump has been deliberately sabotaging the Georgia race. (Check out the video up top.)

“There’s a big strain of thought among Republicans that President Trump is sabotaging this race,” Allen said. “He’s done so much to be unhelpful to those candidates. [Republicans] say he must be thinking: ‘I want to send a message. If I’m not on the ballot, Republicans are in trouble.’”

Trump’s ideas are veering dangerously close to the thoughts of his right-wing allies, attorneys Sidney Powell and Lin Wood. Both lawyers have advised Republicans to boycott voting in the runoff unless the presidential race is overturned.

Wood has also recently suggested that Vice President Mike Pence is guilty of treason and will be executed, that the late convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein is actually alive, and that Supreme Court Chief Justice John Roberts is part of a murderous pedophile cult.
You go, 45SHOLE!
1312. ETTD.