A Nutjob A Day

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
Roland Deschain
Wing commander

Re: A Nutjob A Day

Unread post by Roland Deschain »

Ombudsman wrote:As you well know, he doesn't allow those who disagree with him to log in. You make a good lemming.
An excuse to be expected from a cowardly worm like yourself. Stay here, hide, talk about them without the courage to actually talk to them....just proves the piece of $#!t you are.

Ombudsman
Ensign

Unread post by Ombudsman »

Says the coward hiding behind multiple screen names. Just whisper it in his ear. I bet he'd like that.
Wing nuts. Not just for breakfast anymore.

Roland Deschain
Wing commander

Ombudsman wrote:Says the coward hiding behind multiple screen names. Just whisper it in his ear. I bet he'd like that.
There ya go...trot out that old dead horse. Your internet deFective skills are not nearly as sharp as you think asshole. Problem for you is your constant shooting off at the mouth here while refusing to face them there proves, beyond a shadow of a doubt, your spineless cowardice. So like I said, man up, grow a pair, log in and tell Solar yourself. If you aint got the guts to do that then shut the fuck up and crawl back under your rock like the worm you are coward.

Ombudsman
Ensign

You sure are mouthy for an intellectual coward. Ever thought about anger management classes?

Roland Deschain
Wing commander

Ombudsman wrote:You sure are mouthy for an intellectual coward. Ever thought about anger management classes?
Oh, ouch, such a stinging comeback.... :oII :-H :oII At least I got guts enough to post my opinions here and not hide on some other board and talk about you (not that you are worth talking about) Until ombudsman shows up on CPF and posts your usual bullshit directly to solar, you are nothing more than a two bit loudmouth, who lacks the guts and possibly intellect to go toe to toe with those you incessantly post about. In short a spineless coward.

Ombudsman
Ensign

LOL - Here's the message I get when I log in there,
"You are banned from this forum. Reason: being a libtard"

Real classy group of lunatics you worship Mad Roland. So since you are Solar's errand boy I'll let you keep passing the messages along like a good little minion.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

Ombudsman wrote:LOL - Here's the message I get when I log in there,

Real classy group of lunatics you worship Mad Roland. So since you are Solar's errand boy I'll let you keep passing the messages along like a good little minion.

rollie runs away on this board too. poor gutless little coward can't even stand up for his principles on an anonymous forum
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

Roland Deschain
Wing commander

Golly, you would think that someone with such internet and computer prowess could at least garner a screen shot so as to prove he is not a gutless coward. -0-? However, if that is true then looks to me like they pretty much got you figured out :lol:

Ombudsman
Ensign

billy.pilgrim wrote:

rollie runs away on this board too. poor gutless little coward can't even stand up for his principles on an anonymous forum
That's all he knows how to do is run. Well, that and cry when he gets caught playing his little games. It's no wonder the GOP is such a mess. These are the clowns they're trying to keep on board.

Roland Deschain
Wing commander

Still waiting on that screen shot coward....could it also be that you are now being proven a liar as well. We'll be waiting....................................................................................................................

Ombudsman
Ensign

Roland Deschain wrote:Still waiting on that screen shot coward....could it also be that you are now being proven a liar as well. We'll be waiting....................................................................................................................
Son you jump when I say jump, not the other way around. That's why you're here right now. You're even easier to bait than Partisan. All I have to do is mention Solar and you come running.

Roland Deschain
Wing commander

Vrede wrote: :?: That makes as much sense as saying you haven't told Obama you disagree with him to his face in the Oval Office because you're a "cowardly worm".
Last I checked the Oval Office wasn't exactly open to the public and somewhere I could just freely "pop in" and voice my opinion...shame a public forum doesn't afford that ability. You might also fit the coward mold vrede...however, you are not nearly as vocal as ombudsman is about the members over there and rarely initiate a conversation.

Roland Deschain
Wing commander

Ombudsman wrote:
Roland Deschain wrote:Still waiting on that screen shot coward....could it also be that you are now being proven a liar as well. We'll be waiting....................................................................................................................
Son you jump when I say jump, not the other way around. That's why you're here right now. You're even easier to bait than Partisan. All I have to do is mention Solar and you come running.
Open admission to baiting, proven a coward and now a liar....looks to me like ohbuttboy is nothing more than a a shit stain troll.

Roland Deschain
Wing commander

Vrede wrote:
Roland Deschain wrote:Golly, you would think that someone with such internet and computer prowess could at least garner a screen shot so as to prove he is not a gutless coward. -0-? However, if that is true then looks to me like they pretty much got you figured out :lol:
Ah, you endorse wet nurse censorship. Figures.
That's dumb and lazy. Proof would be your going there and providing us a screen shot debunking Ombudsman. It's more fun that way, too. Claiming "liar" without bothering to try and prove it just makes Roland Deschain almost certainly the liar, and a childish vulgar slacker to boot.
How can I provide a screenshot showing ombudsman is banned unless I have his log in and password??? Please try to make sense.

Bungalow Bill
Ensign

Unread post by Bungalow Bill »

Chairman S., not only an expert on every crazy conspiracy theory around,
but he has deep insights about the left. What a total idiot. No sense in
going over there, it's run like a commie cell, where you follow the wingnut
party line or you get out. It's still entertaining to watch the nutjobs on
display.: :crazy: :crazy:

There is an quiet uneasiness taking place on the left, a sort of rebellion.
Libs are waking to the fact that what they wanted, wasn't what they
expected, the Utopian dream mirrors the Marxist ideals and they were
too stupid to know that both were interchangeable.

Bungalow Bill
Ensign

Unread post by Bungalow Bill »

Thorny tries out some of that old "critical thinking" that the nutjobs
are always bragging about, without actually doing any. Things didn't
work out too well.:

Two pees from the same pod, only thing is OBlamer is the head man.
Holder don't shit without Oblamers permission.

Ombudsman
Ensign

Roland Deschain wrote: Open admission to baiting,
You just figured out that you're being led by the nose by more people than just Solar? LOL - Damn you're thick.

Roland Deschain
Wing commander

Bungalow Bill wrote:Chairman S., not only an expert on every crazy conspiracy theory around,

There's another one who seems constantly obsessed with what goes on over there but also lacks the guts to face those he talks about all the time.

Ombudsman
Ensign

Poor whiny angry little Roland. It's a wonder he can post with all those tears streaming down his face.

Ombudsman
Ensign

Bungalow Bill wrote:Chairman S., not only an expert on every crazy conspiracy theory around,

Yep, Solar is a total paranoid wing nut.
And it amazes me daily the amount of idiots that can't see this.

Hell, the POTUS even timed it so his speech would keep the fervor alive. Instead of coming out the day after the trial was over and Demanding peace, he waited till Sharpton could organize riots rallies before he spoke, and even then didn't say a damn thing to quell the hostilities, rather see to it this bull shit continue indefinitely.

It's blatantly obvious he has created a situation to bring blacks back to the plantation, the Dims were getting scared because many were listening to black Conservatives from the Tea movement and that simply could not be tolerated.

He has never been about helping race relations, in fact it's safe to say it hasn't been this bad since the 60s, and all in 6 years and all because of him and Holder..