A Nutjob A Day

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
O Really
Admiral

Re: A Nutjob A Day

Unread post by O Really »

Boatrocker wrote:Ah, yes, Agenda 21- right up there with Roswell and FEMA concentration camps. What would wingnuts do without conspiracy fairy tales?
Yes, except Roswell is more real. :lol:

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Unread post by neoplacebo »

I noticed in the "today in history" list from Asheville newspaper that today is the day in 1862 that Martin van Buren died. He was the 8th president, and the first to be born a US citizen. I wonder if the birthers and other wingunts have noticed.

bannination
Captain

Unread post by bannination »

Vrede wrote:Agenda 21 topic of GOP ladies luncheon

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I was going to post quotes but where to begin and how to decide? Articles like this make me miss the BRN forum. Dang, now I'm gonna have to worry about our blue hairs packing Uzis.

:shock:

I'm surprised she blamed Bush. I'm sure that wasn't popular in the meeting.

Bungalow Bill
Ensign

Unread post by Bungalow Bill »

I don't know how nutty this crowd is, but to the real looney tunes Bush is sometimes
just another RINO, betraying the conservative cause. I'll bet these dopes swallowed
this talk right down, without considering how crazy it is. Bike paths....yes that's how
it all starts, with bike paths, and before you know it the UN is taking over your living
room and programming your remote. Remember...bike paths. Enuf said. :crazy: :crazy:

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

Bungalow Bill wrote:I don't know how nutty this crowd is, but to the real looney tunes Bush is sometimes
just another RINO, betraying the conservative cause. I'll bet these dopes swallowed
this talk right down, without considering how crazy it is. Bike paths....yes that's how
it all starts, with bike paths, and before you know it the UN is taking over your living
room and programming your remote. Remember...bike paths. Enuf said. :crazy: :crazy:

didn't a rebuplicon gov or mayor freak out about communists bike paths in denver a couple of years back - seems they either introduced or passed legislation to stop the spreading menace
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

bannination
Captain

Bungalow Bill wrote:Yep, Parti shows up every once in a while to re-fight the Civil War and
argue that, compared to Lincoln, Hitler was a powder puff.

I don't think Shenanigans will last too long. Too much common sense will
threaten the wingnuts' world view. One of the head nuts will ban him for
some reason or none at all. That's how they do things at Nutjob Central.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure they already banned him.

(Surprise)

Bungalow Bill
Ensign

billy.pilgrim wrote: didn't a rebuplicon gov or mayor freak out about communists bike paths in denver a couple of years back - seems they either introduced or passed legislation to stop the spreading menace
I don't recall that, but it's perfectly possible. Bike paths? At least water
flouridation had a certain thrill to it, but bike paths? C'mon.

Bungalow Bill
Ensign

Yep, when I was over there, they were getting ready to drop the hammer as
soon as they found the time, being so busy working on important stuff. Of
course they're banning him, supposedly, for name calling, etc., the same kind of
thing that all the nutters get away with. Big surprise.

O Really
Admiral

Unread post by O Really »

Bungalow Bill wrote:
billy.pilgrim wrote: didn't a rebuplicon gov or mayor freak out about communists bike paths in denver a couple of years back - seems they either introduced or passed legislation to stop the spreading menace
That would be NARPO, National Association of Reversionary Property Owners, who oppose bike paths and claim them to be "unconstitutional" among other offenses. They're wrong... http://128.175.63.72/projects/DOCUMENTS ... hfinal.pdf

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

I noticed an attachment to the nutjob legislature's "voter fraud" bill that eliminates the requirement for political candidates to endorse their political ads. So now it would seem that any dingbat candidate, such as Palin, could produce an ad loaded up with all manner of ridiculous lies and half truths, not have to "approve this message," and have it swallowed whole by dingbat acolytes. But I guess it was sort of that way unofficially anyway; this just makes it official. On a side note, I calle the NSA the other day and informed them that henceforth, I will spy on myself for them. They said ok.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

O Really wrote:
Bungalow Bill wrote:
That would be NARPO, National Association of Reversionary Property Owners, who oppose bike paths and claim them to be "unconstitutional" among other offenses. They're wrong... http://128.175.63.72/projects/DOCUMENTS ... hfinal.pdf
here tis

The issue even flared up briefly during the midterms, when Colorado Republican gubernatorial candidate Dan Maes accused his Democratic opponent of using a bike-sharing program to convert Denver into a "United Nations Community."

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/201 ... evelopment
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

Bungalow Bill
Ensign

It doesn't take much for the nutters to hear some nonsense and then run with
it right after they hear it.

Chairman S. thinks that liberals have fallen silent since he says he doesn't notice
many comments from liberals on websites, even liberals ones. Of course, you go
to those websites and there are plenty of comments by libs. This idiot is about as
dumb as they come.

rstrong
Captain

Unread post by rstrong »

bannination wrote:The tree huger nut jobs over there are now upset that a wind turbine killed a bird.... and they now consider Nuclear a green pollution free energy.
The Brits have a large bird watching contingent. And a long history of entire crowds of avid birdwatchers watching a very rare bird at the very moment it lands on a lake and gets pulled under by a fish, or killed by a local cat.

This week via News of the Weird:
British birdwatchers were especially excited by news earlier this year that a rare White-throated Needletail (the world's fastest flying bird) had been spotted on the U.K.'s Isles of Harris -- only the eighth such sighting in Britain in 170 years -- and ornithologists arranged for an expedition that attracted birdwatchers from around the world. A June report in the Daily Telegraph noted that about 80 people were on the scene when the bird appeared again, but then had to watch it fly straight toward the blades of a wind turbine. (As the event might be described by Monty Python, the bird thus joined the choir invisible, left this mortal coil, became an ex-White-throated Needletail.) [Daily Telegraph, 6-27-2013]

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

I wonder if he's considered how long he would last if "they" do "come to take his guns." Ten minutes? An hour? Two days? The end result will be the same.

Boatrocker
Lieutenant Commander

Unread post by Boatrocker »

I advocate a 2nd Amendment remedy. Really.
I will not lie down.
I will not go quietly.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Should anyone want to send Chief Mark a message, his email address is chiefmarkkessler@gmail.com. I figure to send him a note congratulating him on his paranoia, wingnuttiness, and general stupidity.

bannination
Captain

http://www.blueridgenow.com/article/201 ... ral-agenda

So what is the Moral Monday crowd complaining about? To require a valid identification to vote is “unfair”? When dead people, noncitizens and nonexistent people are voting, then requiring an ID to vote is not only fair but “morally” required (see Civitas Review 2012 for North Carolina). When 33 other states currently require some form of valid identification to vote, voter fraud is real! Remember ACORN?

Raymond C. Dyer

Hendersonville

Remember ACORN???

Can't tell if he's being sarcastic or real wingnut.

Bungalow Bill
Ensign

It was a big deal a few years back when they had a similar picture
of Obama sitting in the chair with his feet up on the desk. This time
the only difference is he's standing up. Hard to look cool in a shirt
and tie and especially with those clunky dress shoes.

bannination
Captain

http://conservativepoliticalforum.com/p ... publicans/

For anyone too scared to click on it (I don't blame you...) They actually believe that liberals are being paid to post over there.

:crazy:

bannination
Captain

http://conservativepoliticalforum.com/p ... #msg148720

Another hilarious post. :crazy: The free market solves all problems........