Hillary

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
rstrong
Captain

Re: Hillary

Unread post by rstrong »

I'll let The Saskatchewan Pork Development Board answer that:

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Unread post by Vrede too »

:D

Good thing they didn't have the couple's positions switched.
A clown with a flamethrower still has a flamethrower.
-- Charlie Sykes on MSNBC
1312. ETTD.

Seth Milner
Lieutenant Commander

Unread post by Seth Milner »

And it's a man and a woman.
Don't take life too seriously; No one gets out alive

JTA
Commander

Unread post by JTA »

It would've been better if it were just a bunch of dude-bros hanging out around the grill after throwing the ol' pig skin around.
You aren't doing it wrong if no one knows what you are doing.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

"Pork the bros you love" ?

Nttawwt.
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Follow up to Seth Milner's pg. 3 post about this:

This once-banned “Woman President” shirt is making a comeback
Image #YesAllWomen
‏@yesallwomen

"Someday a woman will be PRESIDENT" - 1995 banned Walmart shirt

@RayaSaysHey & mom saved these shirts for 20 years!

ImageImage
1312. ETTD.

Seth Milner
Lieutenant Commander

rstrong
Captain

Unread post by rstrong »

The same question could be asked at the Republican convention, regarding email from the previous administration and from current members of Congress.

Seth Milner
Lieutenant Commander

It "could" snow tomorrow too.

O Really
Admiral

Unread post by O Really »

So Seth (or whoever cares about the "damn emails) - Exactly what do you think is in the "missing 30,000" emails? Would you expect to find smoking gun evidence of spy work for a foreign government? Bribes paid or taken? Murders conspired to? Plans to overthrow Obama's "regime" and take over military rule? Even if the temptation is strong to say, "if they don't hold secrets, why didn't she produce them," one has to start with some expectation of their value. Let's see, so the worst the FBI found is "careless" with classified information. Let's say for sake of discussion ridiculously careless. So what do we have there? Collusion with the enemy? High crimes and misdemeanors? Nope. We've got failure to follow protocol in protection of classified information that (from the reports) no great harm would have ensued even if disclosed through accident or hack. Big effin' whoop. It's like your claiming a tax deduction that you don't actually have documentation for being described as "'...at least gross negligence in willingly and knowingly violating US law....Claiming no documentation exists when it's possible the documentation actually showed an expense that was astoundingly different from the amount claimed...possible theft from the government in depriving it of revenue essential to the service of the citizens...yada."

O Really
Admiral

Yeah, it's the NYT, but it's still a good analysis of how Hillary's doing and how much trouble the Trumpster is in...
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/ ... &ocid=iehp

Seth Milner
Lieutenant Commander

O Really wrote:So Seth (or whoever cares about the "damn emails) - Exactly what do you think is in the "missing 30,000" emails?
Chill, Dude! I side with Bernie's statement; "who really gives a damn about those emails?" As far as what was in them, I have no clue and I don't care.
As for Mr. strong, you'd think, what with the winters in Canada that Canadians wouldn't be so thin-skinned! :lol:

That photo was just my contribution to the clown circus called "Pick the POTUS". I've got three more months.

O Really
Admiral

I'm not offended, Seth - just curious. Its just that I don't know anybody personally who thinks there's likely any horrible findings in the "missing" emails. So I thought since you bothered to post a pic about them that maybe you had some theory.

O Really
Admiral

Nice summary of Hillary myths here... http://www.forwardprogressives.com/debu ... spiracies/

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

So far, understanding that we'll never be unanimous on each item, the list includes:

She's better than Trump (or any other Republican). It really doesn't matter if she's the Devil's concubine or if she's the reincarnation of Tammany Hall. :D
Really no worse than Colin Powell and really, really no worse than Jeb! :P
Tried to get us universal healthcare 23 years ago, and took a truckload of unwarranted personal heat for it.
Has always kept fighting effectively no matter what was thrown at her.
Once having left Arkansas she never went back ("probably" a positive for her and Arkansas).
Hillary has the most directly applicable professional experience of most any other Presidential candidate, ever. And in all those jobs, she has done a competent job.
Building relationships and bridges. Hillary understands that.
Will try to overturn Citizens United and increase transparency in campaign funding.
Corrupt but competent, not slimy and shoddy. :D
Good DNC speaker lineup.
Fluent in Spanish VP pick.
Long time children's advocate.
Most progressive Dem Platform ever.
The Supreme Court!!!
Would be our 1st female Head of State, thus catching us up with several Muslim nations.
Mythological.
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

1312. ETTD.

Boatrocker
Lieutenant Commander

Unread post by Boatrocker »

O Really wrote:So Seth (or whoever cares about the "damn emails) - Exactly what do you think is in the "missing 30,000" emails?"
While we're asking, what, do you reckon, was in all those deleted emails of Powell and Rice and Rove? Don't recall any hand-wringing or tooth-gnashing by repugs over that silly shit.
I will not lie down.
I will not go quietly.

rstrong
Captain

Unread post by rstrong »

Incidentally, the folks using Hillary's server fully admit that they were deleting spam. They were not required to keep them. Given the total volume of mail on the server, spam alone can account for the "missing" emails.

Seth Milner
Lieutenant Commander

Boatrocker wrote:
O Really wrote:So Seth (or whoever cares about the "damn emails) - Exactly what do you think is in the "missing 30,000" emails?"
While we're asking, what, do you reckon, was in all those deleted emails of Powell and Rice and Rove? Don't recall any hand-wringing or tooth-gnashing by repugs over that silly shit.
rstrong wrote:Incidentally, the folks using Hillary's server fully admit that they were deleting spam. They were not required to keep them. Given the total volume of mail on the server, spam alone can account for the "missing" emails.
Chill, Dudes! I side with Bernie's statement; "who really gives a damn about those emails?" As far as what was in them, I have no clue and I don't care. Hillary might have been screwing Trump; I don't know, don't care. You two done got your asses in a sling over a silly-ass meme! (I love it!) :lol:
I'll find you some more to spit and fume over! I don't reckon there's any Trumpus fans here, but if I can find some Trump memes,
I'll post them in order to level out the playing field!

rstrong
Captain

Unread post by rstrong »

Seth Milner wrote:Chill, Dudes! I side with Bernie's statement; "who really gives a damn about those emails?" As far as what was in them, I have no clue and I don't care. Hillary might have been screwing Trump; I don't know, don't care. You two done got your asses in a sling over a silly-ass meme! (I love it!) :lol:
Despite some unjustified claims about Hillary's private server, Republicans DO have valid concerns. No-one here denies this. It's just that those valid concerns also apply to Republicans' wide-spread private server use. That doesn't make the issue any less real.

*sigh*

After many examples of Seth thinking fictional memes were reality, here he is declaring a real issue to be a meme. I suppose this was to be expected.