Guns, race, religion, terror, wingnut thread

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Re: Guns, race, religion, terror, wingnut thread

Unread post by Vrede too »

Seth Milner wrote:
rstrong wrote:
Vrede too wrote:
Seth Milner wrote:I didn't say they were. (x 4)
:lol: rstrong responds to your wingnutty stupidity, you are so wussy and stupid as to deny the clear meaning of your own post. That's pathetic.
Yup. He's the perfect Trump/Carson follower. Make a statement for everyone to see. Get it on record for everyone to quote. Be blunt about it, so that it's crystal clear what you're saying. Repeat it multiple times. Then deny saying it.
Ok, I'm being blunt. You're more full of crap than Vrede too. Trump, Carson, and Hillary are jokes in the race of POTUS.
There, I've made two statements
:lol: The only part that Seth Milner disputed was whether he is a Trump/Carson follower.
A clown with a flamethrower still has a flamethrower.
-- Charlie Sykes on MSNBC
1312. ETTD.

rstrong
Captain

Unread post by rstrong »

Vrede too wrote: :lol: The only part that Seth Milner disputed was whether he is a Trump/Carson follower.
And yet nothing Trump, Carson and the rest of the clown car says is too stupid for Milner to repost here as if they made some brilliant point.

Fox News, WorldNetDaily and the rest of those monetizing impotent right-wing rage make the most profit when the Democrats are in power. They are the organ grinder. Trump, Carson and the rest of the clown car are the organ. Seth Milner is the little monkey in a bright red hat hopping up and down and acting silly for our amusement.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

we could end those Muslims before they walked in."

"Let's teach them a lesson if they ever show up here," President Jerry Falwell Jr. told students Friday.

Jerry advises students to arm themselves in class
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

Seth Milner
Lieutenant Commander

Unread post by Seth Milner »

Don't take life too seriously; No one gets out alive

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Odd, I haven't read any accounts of the neighbors noticing anything suspicious - they mostly describe "quiet" - or of any of them refusing to report because they were afraid of being called "racist".

Does "investigator" Seth Milner have a credible source or is he just being a lying crybaby, again?
1312. ETTD.

Boatrocker
Lieutenant Commander

Unread post by Boatrocker »

Vrede too wrote:Odd, I haven't read any accounts of the neighbors noticing anything suspicious - they mostly describe "quiet" - or of any of them refusing to report because they were afraid of being called "racist".

Does "investigator" Seth Milner have a credible source or is he just being a lying crybaby, again?
They're all lying crybabies, so . . . .
I will not lie down.
I will not go quietly.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Vrede too wrote:Odd, I haven't read any accounts of the neighbors noticing anything suspicious - they mostly describe "quiet" - or of any of them refusing to report because they were afraid of being called "racist".

The first day there was a neighbor complaining that there were always ME type men working in the garage late at night

Again my take, there was a much bigger event in the works but something at the party triggered him to react
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Ailes mouthpiece petie johnson said it was a literal war on Christmas because he targeted a holiday party

Wneglia
Midshipman

Unread post by Wneglia »

billy.pilgrim wrote:

Google "San Bernardino", "neighbor", and "racist" and you will see a plethora of reports. There are many others mentioning "racial profiling" which is essentially the same thing. Fear of being politically incorrect was the reason not to report. Look what happened when somebody reported Clock Boy.

:mrgreen:

Seth Milner
Lieutenant Commander

Thank you, Mr. Whining Compassionate and Caring:

REDLANDS (CBS-LA.com) — Authorities on Wednesday night continued to investigate a Redlands home tied to Syed Farook, a suspect identified in connection with the mass shootings that killed at least 14 people and injured at least 17 people at a social services center in San Bernardino on Wednesday morning.

A few hours after the mass shooting, authorities followed a tip to the home on Center Street in Redlands. As officers approached, the suspects fled in a dark SUV. A police pursuit ensued, ending back in San Bernardino, where a gunbattle broke out. Two suspects — one male and one female — were killed in the shootout, Burguan said. He said both suspects were armed with assault rifles and handguns. A third person who fled from the shooting scene was detained after an extensive search. It was not immediately clear if that person was involved in the Inland Regional Center shooting. One police officer was wounded in the shooting, apparently from a ricochet, but was not seriously injured.

As darkness fell, police continued to search the home in Redlands. Officers entered the home with a battering ram and were taking precautions due to a belief that the home could be rigged with explosives. It was believed that the Redlands home was the home of Syed Farook’s sister and mother.

The second shooting suspect who was killed in a shootout with authorities was identified as Farook’s wife of two years, Tashfeen Malik, 27.

Neighbors in Redlands were shocked that the suspects had ties to their area. “I was in awe that it was happening four houses down form my property,” one neighbor said.

A man who has been working in the area said he noticed a half-dozen Middle Eastern men in the area in recent weeks, but decided not to report anything since he did not wish to racially profile those people. “We sat around lunch thinking, ‘What were they doing around the neighborhood?’” he said.

Seth Milner
Lieutenant Commander

billy.pilgrim wrote:Again my take, there was a much bigger event in the works but something at the party triggered him to react
Someone said "Merry Christmas"?

Seth Milner
Lieutenant Commander

Wneglia wrote: Google "San Bernardino", "neighbor", and "racist" and you will see a plethora of reports. There are many others mentioning "racial profiling" which is essentially the same thing. Fear of being politically incorrect was the reason not to report. Look what happened when somebody reported Clock Boy.

:mrgreen:
Apologies, anyone? Nah. That's way above and beyond their level of self-respect.

O Really
Admiral

Unread post by O Really »

An unwillingness to "get involved" has been an American characteristic for far longer than the misuse of the term "politically correct" has been around. May be an extreme example, but you'll recall former member "Det. Thorn" who on more than one occasion argued that a person who called the cops on his neighbor - even knowing the neighbor was doing something illegal - was a "snitch". People put up with a lot of weird crap from their neighbors. It seems unlikely that even in retrospect there was enough visibly suspicious for neighbors to report it. And if they had reported that their neighbor had "strange people coming to their garage at night" what would the cops have been able to do?

Seth Milner
Lieutenant Commander

O Really wrote:An unwillingness to "get involved" has been an American characteristic for far longer than the misuse of the term "politically correct" has been around. May be an extreme example, but you'll recall former member "Det. Thorn" who on more than one occasion argued that a person who called the cops on his neighbor - even knowing the neighbor was doing something illegal - was a "snitch". People put up with a lot of weird crap from their neighbors. It seems unlikely that even in retrospect there was enough visibly suspicious for neighbors to report it. And if they had reported that their neighbor had "strange people coming to their garage at night" what would the cops have been able to do?
It would depend on what that neighbor was doing that was illegal: smoking/growing pot? NOMB. Making liquor? NOMB Selling un-taxed cigarettes? NOMB.

You seem to forget that this is the year of being offended or accused- - accused of a hate crime or racial profiling, or- - - flying a Confederate flag.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Seth Milner wrote:... REDLANDS (CBS-LA.com) ....

Neighbors in Redlands were shocked that the suspects had ties to their area. “I was in awe that it was happening four houses down form my property,” one neighbor said.

Ah, the neighbors are as I described them, thanks.

A man who has been working in the area

Not a neighbor, unidentified.

said he noticed a half-dozen Middle Eastern men in the area in recent weeks, but decided not to report anything since he did not wish to racially profile those people.

Ah, self-limitation, not "afraid of being called 'racist'".

“We sat around lunch thinking, ‘What were they doing around the neighborhood?’” he said.

You deleted the last sentence:
So, there's this one vague KNX report that Seth Milner and scores of con sites have seized upon, and it doesn't match Seth Milner's poster in two important ways. Yep, putting "investigator" in quotes when referring to Seth Milner is appropriate.
Last edited by Vrede too on Sun Dec 06, 2015 2:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
1312. ETTD.

Seth Milner
Lieutenant Commander

Vrede too wrote:
Seth Milner wrote:... REDLANDS (CBS-LA.com) ....

Ah, the neighbors were as I described them, thanks.

A man who has been working in the area

Not a neighbor.

said he noticed a half-dozen Middle Eastern men in the area in recent weeks, but decided not to report anything since he did not wish to racially profile those people.

Ah, self-limitation, not "afraid of being called 'racist'".

“We sat around lunch thinking, ‘What were they doing around the neighborhood?’” he said.

You deleted the last sentence, I wonder why:
I'd guess I didn't pass over the entire segment. My bad.
Could it be that the nonsense suggestion of multiple raids that Middle Eastern men kept leaving from calls the entire account into question?
So, there's this one vague and confusing KNX report that Seth Milner and scores of con sites have seized upon, and that doesn't match Seth Milner's poster in two important ways. Yep, putting "investigator" in quotes when referring to Seth Milner is appropriate.
Same as putting "narcissistic" in quotes? Maybe "compassionate" and "caring" as well?

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

I changed my reference to the last sentence of the article, I'd misread it, sorry.

As usual, you duck the topical points regarding your poster's 2 flubs in favor of whining about me.
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Wneglia wrote:... Look what happened when somebody reported Clock Boy.
Poor example, it was a clock that had already been vetted by the shop teacher and no one objected to the nonmechanical English teacher being concerned. Rather, it became national news because the idiot Texas cops (redundant?) arrested the kid.
1312. ETTD.

O Really
Admiral

Unread post by O Really »

Well, seriously - if you've got a "middle-eastern" looking neighbor, who has "middle-eastern" looking friends, what exactly would you have to see them do to make a credible "report" to the cops? What exactly would you say? "My neighbor has some male friends that come over in the evening and look like they're doing something in his garage"?

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

O Really wrote:Well, seriously - if you've got a "middle-eastern" looking neighbor, who has "middle-eastern" looking friends, what exactly would you have to see them do to make a credible "report" to the cops? What exactly would you say? "My neighbor has some male friends that come over in the evening and look like they're doing something in his garage"?
911, My redneck neighbor has some male friends that come over in the evening and they look like they're doing something in his garage.
Vrede too wrote:You Are More Than 7 Times As Likely To Be Killed By A Right-Wing Extremist Than By Muslim Terrorists

In other words, it's more effective to discourage rightwingers from moving to your state than it is to prevent Syrian immigration.
1312. ETTD.