What happened in your life that caused you to hate God so much?

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Re: The Religion Thread

Unread post by Vrede too »

Vrede too wrote:
Thu May 14, 2020 8:09 pm
bannination wrote:
Thu May 14, 2020 8:06 pm
1 CAT FAN wrote:
Mon May 11, 2020 4:59 pm
What does god say about spamming? I wouldn't tempt fates with the spam filter god. Aww forget it, you probably hate that god too.
Can you filter out everything except "hate God so much" in any post that contains the phrase? :twisted:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :!: :!: :!:

1 FAT CAN is over on the Conservative Forum whining to billy.pilgrim that my joke caused "pickle Rick".
viewtopic.php?p=119661#p119661
billy.pilgrim ignored it, but Ulysses semi-bit. Never mind that:

Filtering wasn't my idea, anyhow;
My post was OBVIOUSLY a joke;
I don't see enough of her/his posts to care;
"pickle Rick" was very different from what I "suggested" and affected all of us, causing a little confusion.

Shit like this is why I'm called Superstar Cultmaster. I even get blamed for things that I had no hand in. Oh well, I'm thrilled to have caused a 1 FAT CAN tantrum . . . even when I didn't.

Note: 1 FAT CAN's mention of "Blueridgenow" is VERY interesting. Suppose s/he will ever have the spine to tell us who s/he used to be?
A clown with a flamethrower still has a flamethrower.
-- Charlie Sykes on MSNBC
1312. ETTD.

1 CAT FAN
Ensign

Re: What happened in your life that caused you to hate God so much?

Unread post by 1 CAT FAN »

Censorship there reminiscent as it were.

Censoring is Ridiculous on Blueridgenow
http://www.blueridgedebate.com/forum/vi ... now+thread

bannination
Captain

Unread post by bannination »

Vrede too wrote:
Sat May 16, 2020 8:30 pm
Vrede too wrote:
bannination wrote:
1 CAT FAN wrote:
What does god say about spamming? I wouldn't tempt fates with the spam filter god. Aww forget it, you probably hate that god too.
Can you filter out everything except "hate God so much" in any post that contains the phrase? :twisted:

1 FAT CAN is over on the Conservative Forum whining to billy.pilgrim that my joke caused "pickle Rick".

"pickle Rick" was very different from what I "suggested" and affected all of us, causing a little confusion.

Shit like this is why I'm called Superstar Cultmaster. I even get blamed for things that I had no hand in. Oh well, I'm thrilled to have caused a 1 FAT CAN tantrum . . . even when I didn't.

Note: 1 FAT CAN's mention of "Blueridgenow" is VERY interesting. Suppose s/he will ever have the spine to tell us who s/he used to be?

I guess 1 FAT CAN would preferring the banning of obvious spam rather than preventing the spam. Try spamming like that on another forum 1 Cat Ass.

I was already thinking about ways to do make light of the spam rather than banning the poster before Vrede made a joke about it.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Unread post by neoplacebo »

bannination wrote:
Sun May 17, 2020 10:42 am
Vrede too wrote:
Sat May 16, 2020 8:30 pm
Vrede too wrote:
bannination wrote:
1 CAT FAN wrote:

I guess 1 FAT CAN would preferring the banning of obvious spam rather than preventing the spam. Try spamming like that on another forum 1 Cat Ass.

I was already thinking about ways to do make light of the spam rather than banning the poster before Vrede made a joke about it.
:lol: It got me. I didn't get it for a while until I realized what was happening. Looks like it did make cat delete his signature line.....guess he didn't want to blaspheme good ole Dabo. I guess you can't say cat hates Clemson or Dabo like he hates his country and his religion. But I guess it's hard to hate everything.....even when the entire world hates cat, which at least shows why he thinks he's a perpetual victim.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Unread post by Vrede too »

neoplacebo wrote:
Sun May 17, 2020 11:15 am
... Looks like it did make cat delete his signature line.....guess he didn't want to blaspheme good ole Dabo....
That's funny :thumbup: . Thanks.
A clown with a flamethrower still has a flamethrower.
-- Charlie Sykes on MSNBC
1312. ETTD.

Whack9
Commander

Unread post by Whack9 »

CAT, you ok man?
I paid my fees to hip-hop college, sucka!

O Really
Admiral

Unread post by O Really »

Whack9 wrote:
Sun May 17, 2020 11:50 am
CAT, you ok man?
In some ways, I'm sure the answer would be "no, and you're not either."

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

Whack9 wrote:
Sun May 17, 2020 11:50 am
CAT, you ok man?

You could be in serious trouble now.
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

bannination
Captain

CAT probably thinks he's invincible to the Coronavirus because the bible tells him so.

No joke, if he's going to church and out and about.... could be dead. :shock:

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

The world hates him, he hates his country and his religion, and he's a victim of the Immaculate Deception as well as a proud member of the trump cult of lies and ignorance. OBAMAGATE! :lol:

O Really
Admiral

Unread post by O Really »

neoplacebo wrote:
Sun May 17, 2020 9:42 pm
The world hates him, he hates his country and his religion, and he's a victim of the Immaculate Deception as well as a proud member of the trump cult of lies and ignorance. OBAMAGATE! :lol:
I would like to think that you have dispatched him forthwith whimpering, with his tail tucked firmly between his legs. Alas since his posts take no thought, no effort, no comprehension, nor any sense of decency, I'm pretty sure he'll be back. But just like a whack-a-mole, you can smite him again.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

O Really wrote:
Sun May 17, 2020 10:04 pm
neoplacebo wrote:
Sun May 17, 2020 9:42 pm
I would like to think that you have dispatched him forthwith whimpering, with his tail tucked firmly between his legs. Alas since his posts take no thought, no effort, no comprehension, nor any sense of decency, I'm pretty sure he'll be back. But just like a whack-a-mole, you can smite him again.
Yes, very much so.....it would seem I have by default become a practitioner of whackacatology or whackacatism. One is as bad as the other. In any case, he will be back once he's had a chance to engage in a hiatus from this forum while he's hated by the world and victimized by everyone from Nancy Pelosi to the kid that cuts grass in his neighborhood. As soon as he's fully victimized, again, he'll be back here with posts about some long ago allegation against a Democrat (at the same time ignoring all the much more numerous and serious allegations against the raccoon eyed juvenile minded moron and pathological liar he kowtows to) or he'll post kibbles and bits of Bible verses in a grotesque effort to convince himself and us that he's a Christian. Once he does this comeback and is ridiculed by us, that will propel him into his endless cycle of victimization once again......he's victimized by virtually the whole world and comes here to vent about it and gets victimized further on here. I guess you could call it a vortex of victimhood......sort of like the swirling water around the drain but on a massive scale. OBAMAGATE! get some.

1 CAT FAN
Ensign

Unread post by 1 CAT FAN »

1 CAT FAN wrote:
Sat May 16, 2020 8:50 pm

They may have been guilty of forgery there too. banni can enlist the services of O Really to call witnesses, Vrede to investigate it with the Google, neo to inspect it for authenticity.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

1 CAT FAN wrote:
Mon May 18, 2020 10:50 am
1 CAT FAN wrote:
Sat May 16, 2020 8:50 pm

They may have been guilty of forgery there too. banni can enlist the services of O Really to call witnesses, Vrede to investigate it with the Google, neo to inspect it for authenticity.
"They" will get you every time. "They" have been after you for years and "they" are the undefined, ethereal, omnipotent entities that you imagine make you a victim. Stick with the cult of lies and ignorance......you'll love it. Its entire existence is based on fraud, an irrational fear of having witnesses called (even, and especially for the purpose of proving your own innocence). The cult also has a rabid fear of any sort of investigations unless said investigations are initiated by the cult to investigate things that never happened or just don't matter. As for authenticity, the cult shuns it like the plague.....same with responsibility, which runs off them like water off a duck. OBAMAGATE! get some.

bannination
Captain

Ulysses wrote:
Mon May 18, 2020 2:26 pm
Don't we have a religion thread?
Yeah, he was spamming it, now won't leave this one. I'm locking this topic.