Re: CPF: The BEST Forum Ever

A conservative forum.
billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Re: Re: CPF: The BEST Forum Ever

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

https://conservativehardliner.com/ for an even more unhinged solar.
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”
GoCubsGo
Admiral

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

billy.pilgrim wrote: Mon Jul 05, 2021 5:50 am https://conservativehardliner.com/ for an even more unhinged solar.
Taxed has graduated from fiction to science fiction.

He's also certifiable.
https://conservativehardliner.com/trump ... won-all-50

Red states that certified Trump have begun to move forward with audits. This is excellent news for several reasons and supports my insistence over the months that all 50 states will perform audits, and those results will prove Trump swept them all.

North Carolina possibly because the criminal activity has been seeping down from Virginia, and it needs to be snuffed out. The trash has infiltrated Asheville (you can actually smell them downwind, they're disgusting) Another election and they'll stamp the Hammer and Sickle on the state flag.

Clean elections flips this country back to 1950s middle America overnight, where communism is the enemy and family values are important.

His rally in Sarasota was amazing and looked like Woodstock, except people wore clothes and were showered and had red hats.

No person in government at any level can draw like President Trump. As I've said many times, his support from us gives him his superpowers. He can swing elections, un-stick stuck RINOs, and can shine a global spotlight on any issue.

I know Georgia up and down. It could very well be the most conservative state in the Union; I'll put it up against Texas (yeah, I said it!). The election crimes were the worst in the country, yet they could only give Creepy a ~10k margin.

As sure as I'm typing this, Trump won Georgia 95-5. The criminality is not just in Fulton County. On Friday, we learned that Cobb County, the third largest county in Atlanta (Atlanta is a clump of metro counties, very small city) are missing over 168,000 chain of custody documents.
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.
bannination
Captain

Unread post by bannination »

GoCubsGo wrote: Mon Jul 05, 2021 9:44 am
billy.pilgrim wrote: Mon Jul 05, 2021 5:50 am https://conservativehardliner.com/ for an even more unhinged solar.
Taxed has graduated from fiction to science fiction.

He's also certifiable.
https://conservativehardliner.com/trump ... won-all-50

Red states that certified Trump have begun to move forward with audits. This is excellent news for several reasons and supports my insistence over the months that all 50 states will perform audits, and those results will prove Trump swept them all.

North Carolina possibly because the criminal activity has been seeping down from Virginia, and it needs to be snuffed out. The trash has infiltrated Asheville (you can actually smell them downwind, they're disgusting) Another election and they'll stamp the Hammer and Sickle on the state flag.

Clean elections flips this country back to 1950s middle America overnight, where communism is the enemy and family values are important.

His rally in Sarasota was amazing and looked like Woodstock, except people wore clothes and were showered and had red hats.

No person in government at any level can draw like President Trump. As I've said many times, his support from us gives him his superpowers. He can swing elections, un-stick stuck RINOs, and can shine a global spotlight on any issue.

I know Georgia up and down. It could very well be the most conservative state in the Union; I'll put it up against Texas (yeah, I said it!). The election crimes were the worst in the country, yet they could only give Creepy a ~10k margin.

As sure as I'm typing this, Trump won Georgia 95-5. The criminality is not just in Fulton County. On Friday, we learned that Cobb County, the third largest county in Atlanta (Atlanta is a clump of metro counties, very small city) are missing over 168,000 chain of custody documents.
Oof, reading all that makes me think DC has some serious unresolved mommy issues.
GoCubsGo
Admiral

Ya think? 😆
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

CPF: The DUMBEST Forum Ever

Unread post by Vrede too »

Yes, folks, Solar really is this stupid:
Right wing masturbatory fan-fiction.
Full loon.
A clown with a flamethrower still has a flamethrower.
-- Charlie Sykes on MSNBC
1312. ETTD.
GoCubsGo
Admiral

Re: CPF: The DUMBEST Forum Ever

Vrede too wrote: Wed Jul 07, 2021 10:57 am Yes, folks, Solar really is this stupid:
Right wing masturbatory fan-fiction.
Full loon.
So dumb they don't recognize irony.
https://conservativepoliticalforum.com/ ... #msg468007
Ulysses
Vice admiral

Unread post by Ulysses »

bannination wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 5:56 pm LNF is a waste of time too, but... sometimes there's time to waste :-)
I consider CPF to be a near total waste of time. Once in a while I'll take a look but it's generally unfulfilling.

However I have been fighting the good fight over on the new LNF since it restarted last year (?). And I appreciate your contributions there as well.

I even helped out one of the cons there the other day. I hope it works for him.

After all, we're all still humans. Most of us.
GoCubsGo
Admiral

The latest batshit crazy "analysis" from the big brain of Taxed.

:laughing-rofl: :laughing-rolling:

MAJOR audit whistle-blower developments yesterday while Lindell has the enemy in a checkmate
GoCubsGo
Admiral

Wow, who knew goalposts were so pliable?

I love CPF!
August 01, 2021, 03:11:54 PM#8
Quote from: sataspa on August 01, 2021, 01:01:25 PM
Yea! It's finally August! By the end of the month, Biden will be in jail or exile,
and Trump will be back in the White House! Why aren't more people here celebrating?

Because you missed the year, Lindell said August of 2022, go look it up...
:lol: :lol: :lol: poor libbies so desperate for a win
https://conservativepoliticalforum.com/ ... #msg469834
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Unread post by Vrede too »

GoCubsGo wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 12:10 pmThe latest batshit crazy "analysis" from the big brain of Taxed.

:laughing-rofl: :laughing-rolling:

MAJOR audit whistle-blower developments yesterday while Lindell has the enemy in a checkmate
DC = Taxed, right?

Code Monkey Z, the new Q:
https://welovetrump.com/2021/08/02/did- ... e-forward/

From your link, someone here was recently asking about this:
I have to make sure I set the foundation for my speculation: Trump dominated the election and won all 50 states, and had numbers that would've made Kim Jong-il blush. You may still be on the road to buying into all 50, but you know with absolute certainty he won.

Each day more people accept the reality, and at least soften on the possibility, of the President's electoral and popular vote domination. This trend is not going the other way; it only moves in our favor.

Trump won is a fact. More people realizing this each day is a fact. These are not trivial points and gives us a base for projecting where things are going.
Only the extremely desperate would hitch their wagon to Mike Lindell. Mikey would fail an audition for a B-movie role as a snake oil salesman as being way too over the top.
A clown with a flamethrower still has a flamethrower.
-- Charlie Sykes on MSNBC
1312. ETTD.
O Really
Admiral

Unread post by O Really »

One could make an argument, just like Hillary's circumstances in 2016, that maybe some or all of the close states got tampered. If, for example, you had reputable polling showing a big lead and your person lost by, say, 10,000 votes, maybe you could be believable in claiming foul. But how in any known or alternate universe could you claim that Trump "won" in California or New York, for example. Or that Biden "won" in Alabama. They've really bought into the idea that the big totally irrational bat-shit crazy lie works better than small ones. And apparently it does.
neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Unread post by neoplacebo »

Fucking idiots. Elections are run and overseen by county officials. There are over 3,000 counties in the country. In order to effect a fraud on the level to influence, much less win, an election, there would have to be several people at each county election board all over the country to be in on such a plan. That means roughly ten thousand people. Which is about the same number of people who actually think this happened. Idiots.
O Really
Admiral

Yeah, and a lot of those county officials who would have had to be in on it are Republicans.
Ulysses
Vice admiral

Unread post by Ulysses »

Party doesn't seem to matter so much any more.

Seems like you're either for Trump or against him.

Sad.
GoCubsGo
Admiral

O Really wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 1:14 pm One could make an argument, just like Hillary's circumstances in 2016, that maybe some or all of the close states got tampered. If, for example, you had reputable polling showing a big lead and your person lost by, say, 10,000 votes, maybe you could be believable in claiming foul. But how in any known or alternate universe could you claim that Trump "won" in California or New York, for example. Or that Biden "won" in Alabama. They've really bought into the idea that the big totally irrational bat-shit crazy lie works better than small ones. And apparently it does.
In 2020 the claim is votes were tampered with.

In 2016 voters were tampered with.
O Really
Admiral

GoCubsGo wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 8:26 pm
O Really wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 1:14 pm One could make an argument, just like Hillary's circumstances in 2016, that maybe some or all of the close states got tampered. If, for example, you had reputable polling showing a big lead and your person lost by, say, 10,000 votes, maybe you could be believable in claiming foul. But how in any known or alternate universe could you claim that Trump "won" in California or New York, for example. Or that Biden "won" in Alabama. They've really bought into the idea that the big totally irrational bat-shit crazy lie works better than small ones. And apparently it does.

It doesn't really matter the claim. I'm just saying that in closely projected state, with a close vote, you could stir up controversy over tampering. No amount of tampering is ever going to get Trump to win NY/California or the Dem AL.
GoCubsGo
Admiral

O Really wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 9:27 pm
GoCubsGo wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 8:26 pm

It doesn't really matter the claim. I'm just saying that in closely projected state, with a close vote, you could stir up controversy over tampering. No amount of tampering is ever going to get Trump to win NY/California or the Dem AL.
No disagreement there.

Welcome to the wonderful world of Taxed and Company.
GoCubsGo
Admiral

I guess the nutjob forum had been down for awhile and they need to reset their inflated view count ticker.

The reality.
I guess I was the guest.

Forum Stats
457,949 Posts in 38,941 Topics by 2,830 Members - Latest Member: DonGlock26
Latest Post: "Re: We're back" (Today at 02:02:51 AM)
View the most recent posts on the forum.

Users Online
Online: 1 Guest, 6 Users (1 Hidden) - Most Online Today: 8 - Most Online Ever: 4,719 (January 19, 2020, 04:21:05 AM)
Users active in past 180 minutes: RV, taxed, tac, ldub23, Calypso Jones
neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Unread post by neoplacebo »

Calypso Jones? That bastard is wanted in five states and three oil companies. Fucker's probably masquerading as a "patriot." And a victim of seventy five different kinds of government hell.
Ulysses
Vice admiral

Unread post by Ulysses »

Is Calypso Jones the one with castanets?