Guns, race, religion, terror, wingnut thread

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Re: Guns, race, religion, terror, wingnut thread

Unread post by neoplacebo »

:lol: Yeah, this is what I've attempted to explain to the cat pan when he seizes on instances of looting and arson during times of civil unrest. I have posted twice I think that there are people who will take advantage of situations that afford them an opportunity to commit criminal acts under cover of a protest movement. I don't think he ever understood it, though. Nah, I guarantee he doesn't understand it. He's too full of hate for his country and his religion to even consider anything rational. If he were a normal person, I'd feel sorry for him. But he isn't, and I don't.

O Really
Admiral

Unread post by O Really »

neoplacebo wrote:
Wed Jun 17, 2020 5:17 am
:lol: Yeah, this is what I've attempted to explain to the cat pan when he seizes on instances of looting and arson during times of civil unrest. I have posted twice I think that there are people who will take advantage of situations that afford them an opportunity to commit criminal acts under cover of a protest movement. I don't think he ever understood it, though. Nah, I guarantee he doesn't understand it. He's too full of hate for his country and his religion to even consider anything rational. If he were a normal person, I'd feel sorry for him. But he isn't, and I don't.
If he were a normal person, he'd know that looting and other criminal acts occur upon many other opportunities, such as hurricanes, floods, earthquakes, any other natural or manmade disaster/chaotic condition.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Unread post by Vrede too »

Just so 1 FAT CAN doesn't get confused - the murder of the Oakland security guard was not criminal opportunism. It was a right-wing provocation that was blamed on BLM.
A clown with a flamethrower still has a flamethrower.
-- Charlie Sykes on MSNBC
1312. ETTD.

O Really
Admiral

So "Aunt Jemima" was a slave? I didn't know. Anyway, it's getting a logo makeover and a new name (maybe "the syrup formerly known as Aunt Jemima)

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/us/aunt- ... &ocid=iehp

And the company who finds the name and logo to be based on stereotype?

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

O Really wrote:
Wed Jun 17, 2020 11:30 am
So "Aunt Jemima" was a slave? I didn't know. Anyway, it's getting a logo makeover and a new name (maybe "the syrup formerly known as Aunt Jemima)

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/us/aunt- ... &ocid=iehp

And the company who finds the name and logo to be based on stereotype?

Her syrup was ok but I always liked Log Cabin better. Log Cabin and butter on pancakes....shit.

O Really
Admiral

Suggestions on wiping the Black people off products and replacing them with White people:
"Auntie Mame" Syrup

Or maybe just change out the Black guy, again...

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

O Really wrote:
Sat Jun 20, 2020 10:11 am
... Or maybe just change out the Black guy, again...

Opps, never mind, he's taken:

1312. ETTD.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

I vote for Susan Rice.

O Really
Admiral

Maybe fire the Black guys - hire an Asian.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/06/15/us/c ... nrest.html

Rightwingers shoot another protester
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

I think I mentioned once before that here in TN there's a bumper crop of wingnuts vying to join the trump cult of lies and ignorance. Lately they have been giving me political harassment with their tv ads. These people are each and every one certified cult members and proud of it. It's a sad commentary on the general gullibility and stupidity of many voters here. So far, I've been assaulted with ads from Josh Gapp, Timothy Hill (his ad says he only kneels in church....I suspect when he's molesting an eleven year old girl), Diana Harshbarger, and Manny Sethi. Each and every one tout their fealty to trump. So far I've not seen one ad from a Democrat. That's how wingnutty this area is. As an example, the other day I was outside having a (legal) smoke and a neighbor joined me. We started talking and somehow got into the subject of history and he said something about George Washington and the Civil War. I had to correct him and tell him that Washington was in the Revolutionary War. It almost makes me wish that there were "Jim Dove" laws here that require voters to pass a civics and American history test before being allowed to vote. All the above are vying for the seats of Phil Roe in the House or Lamar (the living corpse) Alexander, either of which I would prefer over any of these morons.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

3 years ago:
I'm proud of the Durham kids, one of the first if not the first slaver/traitor participation trophy rectifications. All charges were eventually dropped. Then, 1 year later in Chapel Hill:
:clap:
1312. ETTD.

Whack9
Commander

Unread post by Whack9 »

Criticism where criticism is due, even if you agree with the end goal:

Crowds Tear Down Statues, Attack Wisconsin State Senator
Gov. Tony Evers said Wednesday he was prepared to activate the National Guard to protect state properties after protesters outside the Wisconsin Capitol tore down statues commemorating an abolitionist and women's rights and threw a Molotov cocktail into a government building during a night of violence that also included an attack on a state senator.

The violence from a group of between 200 and 300 people broke out Tuesday night as crowds protested the arrest of a Black man who shouted at restaurant customers through a megaphone while carrying a baseball bat.

Police said on Tuesday night a group of 200 to 300 people gathered and entered a private condominium building where they surrounded a tow truck, forcing the driver to abandon it. The crowd broke windows in multiple buildings, threw a Molotov cocktail into the city-county building and brought down the statues on the grounds of the Capitol.

One of the statues toppled, decapitated and dragged into a lake about a half-mile away was of Civil War Col. Hans Christian Heg. He was an anti-slavery activist and leader of an anti-slave catcher militia in Wisconsin who fought for the Union and died from injuries suffered during the Battle of Chickamauga.

Democratic state Sen. Tim Carpenter was assaulted after taking a cellphone video of protesters.

“Punched/kicked in the head, neck, ribs,” Carpenter tweeted around 4 a.m. “Maybe concussion, socked in left eye is little blurry, sore neck & ribs. 8-10 people attacked me. Innocent people are going to get killed. Capitol locked- stuck in office.Stop violence nowPlz!”

Carpenter told the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel: "I don’t know what happened ... all I did was stop and take a picture ... and the next thing I’m getting five-six punches, getting kicked in the head."

https://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/nationa ... r/2314770/
Mob mentality is frightening.. Whether it was provocateurs or not, you can still condemn wrongful acts while supporting and agreeing with the end goals of a movement. Blind destruction makes me uneasy. I wouldn't be supportive of people destroying Greenville, either.
I paid my fees to hip-hop college, sucka!

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Yeah, that's stupid. Damn Badgers.
1312. ETTD.

Whack9
Commander

Unread post by Whack9 »

On the flip-side, if rioters destroyed my home town it would look much nicer than it currently does.
I paid my fees to hip-hop college, sucka!

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Whack9 wrote:
Wed Jun 24, 2020 3:42 pm
On the flip-side, if rioters destroyed my home town it would look much nicer than it currently does.
:lol:

Homeowner shoots woman trying to steal his Nazi flag, Oklahoma cops say

An Oklahoma man is behind bars after shooting a woman who allegedly tried to steal one of two Nazi flags flying outside his Garfield County home over the weekend, authorities said.

Garfield County sheriff’s deputies arrested Alexander John Feaster, 44, on charges of shooting with intent to kill and assault and battery with a deadly weapon in the incident, according to KFOR.
:---P Castle Doctrine does not apply for misdemeanor theft outside the home.
... The victim, a 26-year-old woman, was attending a party across the street when she was dared to steal one of the swastika flags from Feaster’s front yard, Helm said. So, she went for it.

“On the way back someone hollered gun,” Helm told KFOR. “She dropped the flag at the end of the driveway and shots were fired.”
Castle Doctrine does not apply for a thief running away.
Authorities said the victim was shot in the back and sustained “four entry wounds from a rifle,” according to the Enid News & Eagle. She was treated at the scene and later taken to OU Medical Center, the newspaper reported.
“four"!!! :obscene-birdiered:
The victim is expected to recover from her injuries and was listed in “good condition” at the hospital as of Tuesday, according to the News & Eagle.
:thumbup: Amazing.
Feaster is known for flying the controversial flags, and Sunday’s incident isn’t the first time neighbors have tried swiping them,NBC News reported.

“No one likes the flags hanging over there but there’s not much you can do about it,” one neighbor who asked not to be identified told News 9. “But I’m not going to judge anyone for trying to go take them down either.”

Helm said the flags, both emblazoned with large swastikas, have been a sore eye in the community, NBC reported.

“I know the whole town doesn’t like him,” the sheriff told NBC News.
:clap:
Deputies said a search of Feaster’s home found a 5.56 rifle and “numerous other weapons and rounds,” the News & Eagle reported.
Not anymore.
Feaster remains at the Garfield County Detention Facility without bond, according to the newspaper.

It’s unclear if the victim will face charges in the incident.
It’s clear that no jury will convict her. They may even give her a medal.
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Armed militias flock to Gettysburg to foil 'flag-burning protest' that was all a hoax

:lol: :!:

Comments:
So it took 50 armed people to question one black person that was paying his respects time family member that has passed away. What a bunch of terroristic cowards.
Awwww, they got all dressed up in their cosplay outfits and got their bloodlust whipped up into a frenzy, just to be duped. This is why a Civil War will not benefit the NeoNazis. Not only do they not realize they are vastly outnumbered and outgunned, that most white people will NEVER take the side of NeoNazis, but also they are very predictable and easily fooled.
Every one of these gun toting goobers has a self perceived inadequacy that they think the gun takes care of. If you take away the gun all you are left with is a sniveling coward like Trump.
trump's America - roving bands of gun toting right wing bigots
Now you can understand how easily the German people in the 1930’s were so, so easily influenced and brainwashed.
1312. ETTD.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Vrede too wrote:
Sat Nov 19, 2016 9:57 am
CiC elect:
‘Apologize!’: Trump hits ‘Hamilton’ cast for confronting Pence

... “Our wonderful future V.P. Mike Pence was harassed last night at the theater by the cast of Hamilton, cameras blazing,” Trump tweeted. “This should not happen!”

Trump also demanded an apology:
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

The Theater must always be a safe and special place.The cast of Hamilton was very rude last night to a very good man, Mike Pence. Apologize!
But it’s up for debate how rude the cast actually was to Vice President-elect Mike Pence on Friday night. When the former Indiana governor took his seat at the critically-acclaimed Broadway show, the audience roundly booed him. The cast waited until after the show to deliver a message....
Brandon Victor Dixon
@BrandonVDixon

@realDonaldTrump conversation is not harassment sir. And I appreciate @mike_pence for stopping to listen.
Crybaby in Chief elect.
Yet, when it's available for all to see, not even a comment from the forum musical liker

Vrede, isn't there some way you can see this?
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Tue Jul 07, 2020 9:31 am
Yet, when it's available for all to see, not even a comment from the forum musical liker

There have been a very few musicals I've liked, but I wouldn't say that I'm a fan of the genre.
1312. ETTD.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Vrede too wrote:
Tue Jul 07, 2020 10:29 am
billy.pilgrim wrote:
Tue Jul 07, 2020 9:31 am

There have been a very few musicals I've liked, but I wouldn't say that I'm a fan of the genre.
That's why I said, liker instead of lover.
Really, I looked back at some of your posts. It does seem that you may have seen them all.

So, back to why - why haven't you watched this? Don't forget, the more successful it is, the worse vp pence feels.