all First Trailer Trash Family

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Re: all First Trailer Trash Family

Unread post by Vrede too »

Speaking of toady swill:
Don Jr.'s Braggy Tweet About Book Sales Triggers All Sorts Of Twitter Snark

... Junior’s new book, “Triggered: How The Left Thrives On Hate And Wants To Silence Us,” reached the top of The New York Times’ bestseller list and he couldn’t help but brag about the accomplishment.
Donald Trump Jr.
@DonaldJTrumpJr

I dedicated #Triggered to the Deplorables and you guys made it #1... let’s do it again at the voting booth in November. You are the best!!! #MAGA

Junior’s post didn’t go unnoticed by many Twitter users. In fact, the braggy tweet “triggered” all sorts of hilarious snark.

One of the main themes of the clap back was whether President Donald Trump’s eldest son should really be bragging, considering the book’s No. 1 status wasn’t exactly the result of organic consumer interest.

See the cross at the end of the “Triggered” entry? That means a massive bulk buy aided its sales.

Indeed, the Republican National Committee announced last week it was giving away signed copies to people who donated at least $50 to the group.
:lol: Note that books by Dem Flea, bassist of the rock band Red Hot Chili Peppers, Elton John and Hillary Rodham Clinton are all on the list WITHOUT a cross indicating massive bulk sales.
:---P
Good job little buddy. The bulk buy helped.
Tom Arnold
@TomArnold

Fake News. Don Jr didn't earn #1. Donald Trump made RNC buy thousands Don Jr.'s crap book for Trump 2020. Not for Don Jr but so Don Sr didn't look like he had a loser son like his dad did. I've gotten 6 emails offering free SIGNED copies of Twiggered. They're desperate
thought y’all hated the New York Times though?
I thought the failing New York Times was a purveyor of fake news?
It's the "failing" New York Times!! They're fake news!! I don't believe anything they print!!
Why is your book listed under nonfiction?
:lol:
But comedian John Melendez was happy to help Junior put his achievement in its proper perspective.
John Melendez
@stutteringjohnm

Your book may be number 1 but you are number 2.
More at link.
A clown with a flamethrower still has a flamethrower.
-- Charlie Sykes on MSNBC
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Donald Trump Jr makes ‘ignorant’ joke about people with HIV

If an STD is broadly defined as the persistent, unwanted and harmful result of unprotected sex, Donny Jr. qualifies.
1312. ETTD.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

Vrede too wrote:
Sun Nov 24, 2019 3:49 pm

If an STD is broadly defined as the persistent, unwanted and harmful result of unprotected sex, Donny Jr. qualifies.
:-|| :-|| :clap: :clap:
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Unread post by neoplacebo »

One of the books I've read about trump relates how he was reluctant to name his first son Don Junior because he was worried about "what if he's a fuckup?" This is likely one of the few times trump has been correct about anything. Plus, the fact that trump's dad's middle name is Christ has made me wonder if trump's middle name is Jesus. I think we should see the birth certificate.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

neoplacebo wrote:
Sun Nov 24, 2019 4:59 pm
One of the books I've read about trump relates how he was reluctant to name his first son Don Junior because he was worried about "what if he's a fuckup?" This is likely one of the few times trump has been correct about anything. Plus, the fact that trump's dad's middle name is Christ has made me wonder if trump's middle name is Jesus. I think we should see the birth certificate.
He's 3 for 4 fuckups, plus inlaws, with Barron's fate still unknown. So far, Tiffany seems cool.

Eric Trump: “Sickening” How “Every Family in Politics Enriches Themselves”

:shock: :roll: :angry-banghead:
1312. ETTD.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Vrede too wrote:
Tue Dec 10, 2019 11:04 am
neoplacebo wrote:
Sun Nov 24, 2019 4:59 pm
He's 3 for 4 fuckups, plus inlaws, with Barron's fate still unknown. So far, Tiffany seems cool.

Eric Trump: “Sickening” How “Every Family in Politics Enriches Themselves”

:shock: :roll: :angry-banghead:
I hate to admit it but I've thought about how it would be if Eric and Junior trump were like Eric and Lyle Menendez. :shock:

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

So transparent I can see right through it.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Donald Trump Jr. Tried To Make MLK Day All About His Dad And It Didn't Go Over Well

President Donald Trump’s eldest son praised his father on Twitter “for his commitment to empowering black Americans to live happier, more prosperous lives.”

President Trump also sparked anger by trying to turn the holiday into a tribute to himself with a tweet linking it to the three-year anniversary of his inauguration.

Trump Jr.’s post was predictably pounced upon by dozens of critics on Twitter.

“Would it kill Trump Jr to tweet something respectful about MLK without mentioning his father,” asked one.

Added another: “Irony is dead.”
:thumbup:
:wave:
Translation: As y'all remember MLK, remember my father.

The Narcissism in Trump's family is extraordinary.
This is Martin Luther King Day. Not "I Have To Stroke Daddy's Ego Day".
More at link.
1312. ETTD.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Vrede too wrote:
Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:14 am
Donald Trump Jr. Tried To Make MLK Day All About His Dad And It Didn't Go Over Well

President Donald Trump’s eldest son praised his father on Twitter “for his commitment to empowering black Americans to live happier, more prosperous lives.”

President Trump also sparked anger by trying to turn the holiday into a tribute to himself with a tweet linking it to the three-year anniversary of his inauguration.

Trump Jr.’s post was predictably pounced upon by dozens of critics on Twitter.

“Would it kill Trump Jr to tweet something respectful about MLK without mentioning his father,” asked one.

Added another: “Irony is dead.”
:thumbup:
:wave:
Translation: As y'all remember MLK, remember my father.

The Narcissism in Trump's family is extraordinary.
This is Martin Luther King Day. Not "I Have To Stroke Daddy's Ego Day".
More at link.
And just think of it; next month we'll have Lincoln's birthday, which will give him and Junior a great opportunity to self gloat, and, as if that weren't enough, next month is also President's Day, which will no doubt result in an orgy of self congratulatory exaggerated bullshit. For me, I will think of the trump clan on Groundhog day next month and wish the entire goddamn family would move to an abandoned missile silo in North Dakota.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

GoCubsGo wrote:
Tue Mar 10, 2020 8:47 am
Drain the Swamp!! ...
Great minds . . .
I saw that, considered posting it here in all First Trailer Trash Family, and within an hour of when you posted it I posted elsewhere:
Most corrupt admin* ever.
Hey Trumpettes, you go right ahead and keep funneling your "campaign" donations straight into IMPOSPOTUS Klan pockets, lol.
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

neoplacebo wrote:
Tue Jan 21, 2020 11:47 am
And just think of it; next month we'll have Lincoln's birthday, which will give him and Junior a great opportunity to self gloat, and, as if that weren't enough, next month is also President's Day, which will no doubt result in an orgy of self congratulatory exaggerated bullshit. For me, I will think of the trump clan on Groundhog day next month and wish the entire goddamn family would move to an abandoned missile silo in North Dakota.
:-||

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2494&p=110532&hilit ... ag#p110532
1312. ETTD.

O Really
Admiral

Unread post by O Really »

Ulysses wrote:
Tue Mar 10, 2020 12:55 pm

As an aside, Kimberly Guilfoyle used to be the main squeeze of former San Francisco mayor and current California governor Gavin Newsome.

Wife, 2001-2006.

I think he'd be a good Prez candidate. Too bad he's not in the race this year, but I guess his tenure as CA governor is shorter than might be best. Maybe next time.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/c ... oronavirus

I didn't know that Chrissy Teigen could offer such a descriptive picture of our First Ho
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Happy 50th Birthday Melania!

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

Your husband is melting down!

Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Vrede too wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:47 am
Vrede too wrote:
Wed Feb 06, 2019 1:25 am
Vrede too wrote:
Wed Dec 27, 2017 11:05 am
No disagreement here, billy.pilgrim. My semi-fond feelings for her (Melania) and Tiffany are mostly relative to the rest of the POSPOTUS Klan - they don't speak in public much, rarely discuss politics and as JTA points out, they can barely hide their disdain for Dolt .45.
My feelings about Melania have since changed, but I'm still okay with Tiffany. I also like that she is pursuing her own profession rather than the family greed-fest.
Literally.

Tiffany Trump's all-white ensemble raises questions at 2019 State of the Union
Tiffany Trump Just Got Snubbed by Her Dad in a Big Way

... Sources involved with the campaign say that Tiffany is "not expected to play any role in the campaign, apart from appearing at the occasional event." ...
Sounds like typical dishonest POSPOTUS spin to me. I'll bet Tiffany has told daddy and the campaign to shove it.
Tiffany Trump Graduates from Georgetown Law School amid Coronavirus Pandemic

:clap: :clap: :clap:

She did it in 3 years - normal, but it still takes focus. Correct, O Really?
Last edited by Vrede too on Tue May 19, 2020 1:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
1312. ETTD.