The LEO thread

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Re: The LEO thread

Unread post by Vrede too »

More details:

It was his baby mama that made the recording!
... In a five-minute recording captured secretly by Desiree Middlebrooks, the mother of his child, and shared widely on social media, Wright can be heard using a racial slur nine times.

Wright was apparently upset that Middlebrooks talked to the employee. He called her a "n----- lover" and later said, "Why you got to holler at f---ing n----- when I'm around?"

... Wright blamed his behavior on the devil, insisted he wasn't racist, and said he had good relationships with some Black community members, The Commercial reported.

"I'm a Christian man. I read my Bible every day," Wright said. "I am by no means a racist. That video does not show the true picture of me."

But people in the crowd, including a woman who said she was the aunt of the Black employee, didn't buy it.

"I don't believe anything you just said," she said. "You have to say this stuff because you want to keep your job." ...
:chalo:
A clown with a flamethrower still has a flamethrower.
-- Charlie Sykes on MSNBC
1312. ETTD.

O Really
Admiral

Unread post by O Really »

Vrede too wrote:
Mon Aug 31, 2020 3:45 pm

"I'm a Christian man. I read my Bible every day," Wright said. "I am by no means a racist. That video does not show the true picture of me."

Unless he can show strong evidence of having been actively involved in playing a role for a play or film, I'd say that's exactly the "true picture" of him.
Nobody anymore just picks up the use of that term off the cuff.

Whack9
Commander

Unread post by Whack9 »

Vrede too wrote:
Mon Aug 31, 2020 3:45 pm
More details:

It was his baby mama that made the recording!
... In a five-minute recording captured secretly by Desiree Middlebrooks, the mother of his child, and shared widely on social media, Wright can be heard using a racial slur nine times.

Wright was apparently upset that Middlebrooks talked to the employee. He called her a "n----- lover" and later said, "Why you got to holler at f---ing n----- when I'm around?"

... Wright blamed his behavior on the devil, insisted he wasn't racist, and said he had good relationships with some Black community members, The Commercial reported.

But people in the crowd, including a woman who said she was the aunt of the Black employee, didn't buy it.

"I don't believe anything you just said," she said. "You have to say this stuff because you want to keep your job." ...
"I have black friends"
I paid my fees to hip-hop college, sucka!

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Unread post by neoplacebo »

"I'm a Christian man. I read my Bible every day," he said. Well, how about that? The cat fan would be so proud....very very excited, very very proud. And Falwell junior is also fervently reading his bible every day here lately. Yeah, right.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

https://www.businessinsider.com/police- ... urs-2020-9

Arrested and held for 48 hours because they bought gas for their food truck generator.

Cops are such pigs
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

https://abcnews.go.com/amp/US/verdict-r ... boola_feed

New Leo tactic: get 12 of your buddies to participate in a 137 bullet barage and no jury will ever be able to determine who fired the fatal or even one of the wounding shots.
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Sat Sep 05, 2020 4:57 pm
https://abcnews.go.com/amp/US/verdict-r ... boola_feed

New Leo tactic: get 12 of your buddies to participate in a 137 bullet barage and no jury will ever be able to determine who fired the fatal or even one of the wounding shots.
:roll: :x

Unarmed victims:

Officer Michael Brelo, who "stood on the car's hood when it was stopped and shot 15 times into the windshield ... reloaded during the shooting barrage":

As if there was any doubt.
1312. ETTD.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Mom calls for Crisis Intervention for her unarmed autistic child.
Cop opens fire after learning that the autistic kid is unarmed and harmless because the autistic kid didn't immediately comply when the cop ordered the autistic kid to the floor.

http://kutv.com/news/local/mother-of-ch ... tackle-him

from the photo - I wonder if the mom lacked a proper white people Utah accent.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Mon Sep 07, 2020 5:55 pm
Mom calls for Crisis Intervention for her unarmed autistic child.
Cop opens fire after learning that the autistic kid is unarmed and harmless because the autistic kid didn't immediately comply when the cop ordered the autistic kid to the floor.

http://kutv.com/news/local/mother-of-ch ... tackle-him

from the photo - I wonder if the mom lacked a proper white people Utah accent.
Awful.
Pat Bagley
@Patbagley

Thanks to everyone for your support today. Enduring a RW pile-on is a roller coaster of emotions: anger, fear, doubt, self-examination. rededication...and mirth. It's been exhausting

I'm not going anywhere. 1/
Pat Bagley
@Patbagley

For some late night hilarity, read @PaightenHarkins first-hand account of the anti-Pat Bagley protest. Proud Boys, QAnons, MAGAs, RW militias ... all present and accounted for.

Happy to be defined by those who find my work offensive 2/end
1312. ETTD.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

in my wildest dreams I never imagined that a school resource officer could make $150,000/year, especially the coward from Marjory Stoneman Douglas, who is getting his job back plus like back pay.

Wonder what someone with an education, say a teacher, is paid. Shirley it's over $250,000

https://news.yahoo.com/deputy-fired-ove ... 27382.html

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Shocking Video Shows Seattle Cop Rolling Bike Over Fallen Breonna Taylor Protester’s Head and Neck

There will be no curiosity, no enjoyment of the process of life. All competing pleasures will be destroyed. But always — do not forget this, Winston — always there will be the intoxication of power, constantly increasing and constantly growing subtler. Always, at every moment, there will be the thrill of victory, the sensation of trampling on an enemy who is helpless. If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face — forever.
-- George Orwell, 1984: Chapter 3
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Likely coverup of a murder:
Texas sheriff arrested in investigation of Black man’s death during ‘Live PD’ filming

A Texas sheriff has been arrested amid an investigation into the death of a Black man during the filming of a reality TV show about law enforcement.

Williamson County Sheriff Robert Chody was charged with tampering with evidence with intent to impair an investigation, according to court records. He was jailed Monday in the detention center his office oversees on $10,000 bond.

His arrest comes amid an investigation into the death of Javier Ambler, who died last year during filming of the A&E show “Live PD.”

The Williamson County district attorney and Travis County district attorney started the investigation after the Austin American-Statesman and KVUE published stories about Ambler’s death and deleted footage by “Live PD,” the newspaper reported....
He'll probably get a slap on the wrist.
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

viewtopic.php?p=127252#p127252
billy.pilgrim wrote:
Mon Sep 28, 2020 3:06 pm
... Like, the racist nurse, or the murdering cop, who move to get the same job because they have the job skills.

Like trump, ol Brad will get right back on top of the dung heap almost immediately because like trump, he has the job skill to work a con....
Georgia Correctional Officer Fired for the 3rd Time After Calling Inmate Racial Slur

A corrections officer in Georgia has lost his job after calling an inmate a “crazy N-word,” proving yet again that white folks love racism just a little bit more than money.

AJC reports that Officer Gregory Hubert Brown has been placed on administrative leave without pay, and. Clayton County Sheriff Victor Hill said in a statement on Sunday that Brown was expected to be terminated “within the next 72 hours.” Brown called an inmate who was on suicide watch a “crazy N-word,” according to the sheriff. A fellow corrections officer as well as several other inmates witnessed Brown make the statement. No other details about the incident have been released.

Records obtained by AJC from the Georgia Peace Officer Standards and Training Council reveal this to be the third time Brown has been fired from a job in a correctional facility.

In 2010, Brown was fired after working two years as a correctional officer at the Coweta County Jail. He was picked up by the Clayton County Sheriff’s Office as a jail officer in 2011 only to be fired after a year. In 2012, he was fired from that position only to be rehired the following year. The records do not list the reason behind the previous firings.

Y’all, it must be great to be a white man. Imagine getting fired from the same job twice only to get a third shot? I’m just saying that if my Black ass had that kind of track record, I probably would have to find a whole new field of work.

Judging by recent events, racism doesn’t seem to be a dealbreaker for law enforcement so, sadly, I don’t see Brown having much of a problem finding yet another job in the field. Will he be able to keep it? According to his history, probably not.
The Georgia Peace Officer Standards and Training Council isn't.
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Family to receive $20 million in handcuffed man's shooting death

The family of a man shot to death by a Maryland police officer has reached a $20 million-dollar settlement with Prince George’s County, announced county officials Monday.

The settlement, which appears to be among the highest ever paid in a single police shooting death, comes 9 months after Cpl. Michael Owen shot William Green, 43, six times in the back while he was handcuffed in the front seat of a police cruiser following his January 27 arrest....

Hours following the shooting, police said there was reason to believe Green was under the influence of PCP and that there were independent witnesses who could verify a struggle in the vehicle before the shooting. The next day, police recanted both claims.

“Preliminarily, our media relations representatives last night spoke to the possibility of PCP being involved,” former Prince George's County Police Chief Hank Stawinksi said in a news conference the morning after Green’s death. “That does not appear to be the case.” Stawinski also said the assertion about independent witnesses “was not corroborated.”

That same day, Owen, who in 2011 fatally shot another man while on duty, was arrested and charged with second-degree murder, voluntary and involuntary manslaughter, first-degree assault and use of a firearm in the commission of a crime of violence. He was denied bail and awaits trial.

“This was the first time in Prince George’s history that we ever charged an officer for murder in the line of duty,” Alsobrooks said Monday....
Wow. I wonder how much Prince George's County spends on (poorly) training its cops to tell the truth and obey the law.
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Judge Finds That Trump’s Federal Law Enforcement Commission Is Fugazi Since It Only Includes Police

Only the president and America’s most crooked top cop could’ve thought that it was legal to launch a law enforcement commission that only included police and wasn’t open to the public.

Well, all that’s going to have to change as Senior U.S. District Court Judge John D. Bates in Washington, D.C., found that President Trump and Attorney General William P. Barr “violated federal law by failing to have a diverse membership and failing to provide public access to its meetings,” the Washington Post reports.

According to the Post, the judge ordered the commission to stop work, Thursday, although the commission had already sent a draft of the report and recommendations on improving American policing to Barr for release next month. Apparently, Trump and Evil Fred Flintstone believe that the police are the only ones who can help fix the police.

The stop work order was a response to a lawsuit from the NAACP Legal Defense and Education Fund (LDF), “which sought an injunction against the Presidential Commission on Law Enforcement and the Administration of Justice for violating laws on how federal advisory committees must work,” the Post reports.

“Especially in 2020,” Bates wrote, “when racial justice and civil rights issues involving law enforcement have erupted across the nation, one may legitimately question whether it is sound policy to have a group with little diversity of experience examine, behind closed doors, the sensitive issues facing law enforcement and the criminal justice system in America today,” the Post reports....
Judge Bates was appointed by George W. Bush and twice by John Roberts.

:---P

Don't just blame PINO and "Evil Fred Flintstone" ( :thumbup: ). Every LEO that participated in this charade should be held accountable for their illegal activity.
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Black Man Who Spoke in Support of Police Fatally Shot by Texas Police Officer

... On June 15, Price posted to Facebook that “With all the animosity going on with race and the 1time...I’m on the same fence as Lil Wayne, with him saying a white cop saved his life, and [he] hasn’t been too vocal based off EXPERIENCES.”

He went on to write that his positive experiences with cops “outweighs any BS about race and color right now.”

“There were times I should have been detained for speeding, outstanding citations, out dated registration, dosing off at a red light before making it to my garage [in] Downtown Dallas after a lonnng night out,” he continued. “I’ve passed a sobriety test after leaving a bar in Wylie, Texas by 2 white cops [who] still let me drive where I was headed...and by the way, they consider Wylie, Texas to be VERY racist. I’ve never got that kind of energy from the po-po.”

Unfortunately, Price may have learned in the most tragic way possible that anecdotal positive experiences with police don’t change the reality of systemic racism in policing.
Shaun Lucas: Texas officer charged over killing of Jonathan Price

A white police officer in the US state of Texas has been arrested and charged with murder, following the death on Saturday of a black man who was reportedly trying to break up a fight.

The officer, Shaun Lucas, is accused of killing 31-year-old Jonathan Price.

Witnesses and a lawyer for Price's family said he had stepped in to try to stop a man assaulting a woman at a petrol station in Wolfe City....

2 days from the on-duty killing to murder charges has to be some sort of record.
1312. ETTD.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Unread post by neoplacebo »

Shit, he even looks like a pig.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

neoplacebo wrote:
Tue Oct 06, 2020 4:20 pm
Shit, he even looks like a pig.
:lol: I just thought he looked like a murderer, but you are correct! It's uncanny.

'Inhuman' Oklahoma jail punished inmates with Baby Shark song on repeat

Three former staff members at an Oklahoma County jail have been charged with misdemeanor counts of cruelty to a prisoner and conspiracy after forcing inmates to listen to the children’s song ‘Baby Shark’ on repeat at loud volume.

According to the charge sheet, at least four prisoners were subject to the “inhuman” discipline in November and December of 2019. They were locked in the attorney visitation room for several hours at a time, forced to stand with their hands cuffed to the wall and listen to the tune on repeat.

Two inmates were reportedly woken in the middle of the night and subjected to the ‘discipline’. One was pulled in at 3am while another was hauled out of bed at 2am....

“It was unfortunate that I could not find a felony statute to fit this fact scenario,” District Attorney David Prater said. “I would have preferred filing a felony on this behavior.” ...
If convicted, I have an idea for the appropriate punishment . . .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqZsoesa55w
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

1312. ETTD.