Re: CPF: The BEST Forum Ever

A conservative forum.
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Unread post by Vrede too »

GoCubsGo wrote: Sat Jan 02, 2021 12:44 pmCool, the nutjobs are starting to embrace Lin Wood and are questioning Pence.

Naturally, Taxed is leading the charge.

https://conservativehardliner.com/somet ... mike-pence

http://conservativepoliticalforum.com/p ... ike-pence/
Over 1 year since we first started hearing about him.
Lin Wood says he'll sue Rittenhouse's lawyer for calling him an 'idiot' for how he initially handled the case

Attorney Lin Wood said he'll sue Mark Richards, Kyle Rittenhouse's attorney, after he called him an "idiot" on CNN on Friday, Newsweek reported.

In an interview with CNN's Chris Cuomo, Richards said he and Wood "went head-to-head" and Wood would probably sue him. He said Wood was an "idiot" for letting Rittenhouse talk to The Washington Post while he was charged with homicide.

Richards said he was concerned that Wood and attorney John Pierce were "basically trying to I think whore this kid for money, for their own causes."

"They kept him in Illinois to fight an extradition that was unwinnable cause they were raising tons of money on him," Richards said.

Richards served as Rittenhouse's attorney when he was found not guilty on all five charges brought against him on Friday....
I would love to see a trial presenting evidence on whether Lin Wood is an idiot or not.
A clown with a flamethrower still has a flamethrower.
-- Charlie Sykes on MSNBC
1312. ETTD.
GoCubsGo
Admiral

Re: Re: CPF: The BEST Forum Ever

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

bannination wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 1:01 pm
Vrede too wrote: Thu Nov 18, 2021 10:12 am
Ulysses wrote: Wed Nov 17, 2021 11:40 pmIt's certainly possible that CPF regulars like to trash Facebook for reasons much the same as we like to trash CPF: to have something antithetical to our views to mock and bash....
Except that CPFers are too dumb to get how good NSAbook has been for right-wing extremists and Trumpettes, the limited bannings notwithstanding. It's no friend to lefties. Also, NSAbook is uber-capitalist, as you point out.
I do not understand their hatred of facebook from their perspective. It's not a liberal bastion, it's a right-wing misinformation distribution point.

They love misinformation.... so the whole thing is just bizarre to me.

I don't care that they hate it, I don't use it..... but don't they know they're screwing their own side? So odd.
Ah-ha, CPFers are race traitors. ;)

Facebook's race-blind policies around hate speech came at the expense of Black users, new documents show
1312. ETTD.
.Oomba.
The Janitor

Unread post by .Oomba. »

They call me Creamy Tawdry.
neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Unread post by neoplacebo »

.Oomba. wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 3:41 am https://conservativepoliticalforum.com/ ... 8e0e9505f4

A reasonable question?
I guess I missed it. When I click it, I get "account suspended." And here I was all set for a dose of Saturday morning lunacy that's not a cartoon.
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

.Oomba. wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 3:41 amhttps://conservativepoliticalforum.com/ ... 8e0e9505f4

A reasonable question?
I happened to check soon after you posted here. The account wasn't suspended then. Was it posing the question on CPF that led to the suspension, something else, or perhaps some lurker saw that you posted here?

Anyhow, the question was something about what has become of the claim saying that Dolt .45 is really POTUS rather than Biden. It's still active. :roll:
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4759&p=149743#p149743
We could start a pool on when the Qidiots will give it up, if ever.

The post also used a couple of words that were unfamiliar to me. One looked something like qusay, but that may not be it. Did one or both of them lead to the suspension?
1312. ETTD.
GoCubsGo
Admiral

Vrede too wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 9:41 am
.Oomba. wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 3:41 amhttps://conservativepoliticalforum.com/ ... 8e0e9505f4

A reasonable question?
I happened to check soon after you posted here. The account wasn't suspended then. Was it posing the question on CPF that led to the suspension, something else, or perhaps some lurker saw that you posted here?

Anyhow, the question was something about what has become of the claim saying that Dolt .45 is really POTUS rather than Biden. It's still active. :roll:
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4759&p=149743#p149743
We could start a pool on when the Qidiots will give it up, if ever.

The post also used a couple of words that were unfamiliar to me. One looked something like qusay, but that may not be it. Did one or both of them lead to the suspension?
GoCubsGo wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 9:06 am
.Oomba. wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 3:41 am https://conservativepoliticalforum.com/ ... 8e0e9505f4

A reasonable question?
Nice job, apparently by clicking on the link not only is the account shown as suspended you also manage to get your ip suspended.

Thx.
Maybe my bad. I cleared cookies which usually let's you see the site after getting the DNS message but no joy that's why I thought my IP was banned also.

Maybe it's down (hopefully permanently).
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

GoCubsGo wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 10:01 amMaybe my bad. I cleared cookies which usually let's you see the site after getting the DNS message but no joy that's why I thought my IP was banned also.

Same here. Maybe the link has become poison. I'm just saying that it was valid earlier when it was first posted here. Otoh, I can't get to CPF using a proxy, either. Maybe the site is down.

Edit: Ah-ha, looks like Whack9 may be having the same problem without clicking on .Oomba.'s link.
1312. ETTD.
Ulysses
Vice admiral

Unread post by Ulysses »

Solar and Company are the ultimate hall monitors. They blew a gasket when I posted links as hyperlinks, I guess it freaked them out. Not much that goes on there has any value, other than as unintentional comedy.
GoCubsGo
Admiral

Vrede too wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 10:27 am
GoCubsGo wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 10:01 amMaybe my bad. I cleared cookies which usually let's you see the site after getting the DNS message but no joy that's why I thought my IP was banned also.

Same here. Maybe the link has become poison. I'm just saying that it was valid earlier when it was first posted here. Otoh, I can't get to CPF using a proxy, either. Maybe the site is down.

Edit: Ah-ha, looks like Whack9 may be having the same problem without clicking on .Oomba.'s link.
I tried a VPN also, got a 503 server error.
https://www.lifewire.com/503-service-un ... ed-2622940
Solar is probably having kittens.
neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

The hell with those fellows. They stomped themselves. Pretty stupid.
Ulysses
Vice admiral

Unread post by Ulysses »

neoplacebo wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 7:12 pm The hell with those fellows. They stomped themselves. Pretty stupid.
My sentiments for a while now. I don't quite understand Cuck's obsession with CPF, but whatever makes him happy and spending less time here, it's all good.
neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Ulysses wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 7:23 pm
neoplacebo wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 7:12 pm The hell with those fellows. They stomped themselves. Pretty stupid.
My sentiments for a while now. I don't quite understand Cuck's obsession with CPF, but whatever makes him happy and spending less time here, it's all good.
Well, I guess it's iron pins for everybody then. But after that, I'm too obsessed with seeking out happiness and contentment, and if it's not forthcoming I will just go out and seize it by the throat.
GoCubsGo
Admiral

It was before your time, back in the good old days.
P.U.
Ulysses
Vice admiral

Unread post by Ulysses »

neoplacebo wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 7:32 pm
Well, I guess it's iron pins for everybody then. But after that, I'm too obsessed with seeking out happiness and contentment, and if it's not forthcoming I will just go out and seize it by the throat.
Seems a bit incongruous, seizing happiness and contentment "by the throat". I would think that action would tend to diminish rather than enable happiness and contentment. But, whatever, as long as I don't have to watch.
bannination
Captain

Unread post by bannination »

Good to know they don't miss a beat on misogyny even when down:
CPF Status

Hey y'all,

We're fixing a couple issues. Keep your panties on....

Should have called themselves the incel forum.
bannination
Captain

... and suddenly it got worse:
Account Suspended
This Account has been suspended.
Contact your hosting provider for more information.
bannination
Captain

Nope not worse, they just did something stupid with their redirects no doubt trying to hide their account suspension.
GoCubsGo
Admiral

bannination wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 11:48 am Nope not worse, they just did something stupid with their redirects no doubt trying to hide their account suspension.
What could've they done to get suspended?
bannination
Captain

GoCubsGo wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 12:05 pm
bannination wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 11:48 am Nope not worse, they just did something stupid with their redirects no doubt trying to hide their account suspension.
What could've they done to get suspended?
Oh it's fun to speculate............... but I'm going to go with the biggest forum on the internet forgot to pay their bills. :laughing-rolling: