President Donald Trump has floated a bonkers plan to turn the White House briefing room into a pool as he escalates his war on the press.
The 80-year-old president has been spiraling since a judge he appointed ordered him Thursday to temporarily restore the credentials of three outlets—CNN, MS NOW, and Politico—that he tried to ban.
But while he had targeted only those three outlets, whining that their coverage of him has been too "negative," he now appears to be taking aim at the entire press corps covering him....
The Truth Will Set You Free, But First It Will Piss You Off
-- Gloria Steinem
1312. ETTD. 86 47.
I keep hoping trump will give some examples of all this FAKE NEWS and LIES but so far, nobody has been able to come up with anything. So it's all just more trump LAW (Lying And Whining). There's just no goddamn end to it..
I keep hoping trump will give some examples of all this FAKE NEWS and LIES but so far, nobody has been able to come up with anything. So it's all just more trump LAW (Lying And Whining). There's just no goddamn end to it..
Like a child acting out, it's gonna get worse as he gets closer to being hammered in the midterms.
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000000101010202020303010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.
I keep hoping trump will give some examples of all this FAKE NEWS and LIES but so far, nobody has been able to come up with anything. So it's all just more trump LAW (Lying And Whining). There's just no goddamn end to it..
Like a child acting out, it's gonna get worse as he gets closer to being hammered in the midterms.
Just now came across this article by Daniel Dale, the CNN fact check guy....it kind of sort of "explains" the trump theory of LAW.
Video Shows Trump Appearing Short of Breath in Limousine After Stairs
The footage, recorded on September 27, 2026, shortly before Trump headed to the Presidents Cup golf tournament at Medinah Country Club, prompted observers like Ed Krassenstein to note his heavy breathing even while seated. Posters speculated on reasons from fitness to health issues, though these are unverified social media opinions amid polarized reactions including memes and jabs. Trump later spoke briefly at the event, greeted players, and presented the trophy to the U.S. team, with no White House comment on the video.
Just die already.
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000000101010202020303010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.
I keep hoping trump will give some examples of all this FAKE NEWS and LIES but so far, nobody has been able to come up with anything. So it's all just more trump LAW (Lying And Whining). There's just no goddamn end to it..
Like a child acting out, it's gonna get worse as he gets closer to being hammered in the midterms.
Just now came across this article by Daniel Dale, the CNN fact check guy....it kind of sort of "explains" the trump theory of LAW.
I keep hoping trump will give some examples of all this FAKE NEWS and LIES but so far, nobody has been able to come up with anything. So it's all just more trump LAW (Lying And Whining). There's just no goddamn end to it..
Like a child acting out, it's gonna get worse as he gets closer to being hammered in the midterms.
Just now came across this article by Daniel Dale, the CNN fact check guy....it kind of sort of "explains" the trump theory of LAW.
Yeah, I noticed that. It's more of "here it is, and this is it" sort of thing. I've always been amazed that NOBODY ever pushes back on trump when he blatantly lies about something. Hell, how hared can it be to tell him "no, that's not true" but I don't think I've ever seen anyone do it. I'd tell him myself if I had the chance. Hell, I wish somebody would throw their shoes at him like that guy did to Dubya that time. If somebody threw a shoe at trump every time he lied, thousands would be wearing one shoe. Or none.