Greenland

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
supesalemgr2
General
Posts: 738
Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2025 1:21 pm

Re: Greenland

Unread post by supesalemgr2 »

O Really wrote: ↑
Thu Sep 24, 2026 12:19 pm
Well, ya gotta say, whining "I never get no respect" made Dangerfield famous and wealthy, and it seems to have been working for Tru*p too. Maybe a positive attitude and respect for others is overrated.
I think not. Can't go wrong with those two.

User avatar
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster
Posts: 64300
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:46 am
Location: Hendersonville, NC

Re: Greenland

Unread post by Vrede too »

I'm positive that DonOLD merits zero respect.

Truth:
https://truthsocial.com/@realDonaldTrum ... 2145126256
Donald J. Trump

Image
Article

:lol: There are NO penguins in Greenland, Moron Don.
The Truth Will Set You Free, But First It Will Piss You Off
-- Gloria Steinem
1312. ETTD. 86 47.