2020 Elections

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Re: 2020 Elections

Unread post by Vrede too »

Hillary is NOT running, and your gallery from yesterday is still wildly inaccurate and thus stupid. Try again.
A clown with a flamethrower still has a flamethrower.
-- Charlie Sykes on MSNBC
1312. ETTD.

1 CAT FAN
Ensign

Unread post by 1 CAT FAN »

Did she send you an e-mail informing you of that? :lol:

1 CAT FAN
Ensign

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Hillary Clinton says she's not running in 2020

Current events much? That's now a hat trick of screw ups on the same topic in 2 days. Good one.
1312. ETTD.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

1 Kitty 🐱Troll

Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

1 CAT FAN
Ensign

Vrede too wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2019 5:49 pm
Current events much? That's now a hat trick of screw ups on the same topic in 2 days. Good one.
    She's already embarrassed the Dems enough, you have too much faith in her word. No matter.

Vrede too
    Superstar Cultmaster

I'm no fan, your dis falls flat. 4.

Your "Did she send you an e-mail informing you of that? :lol: " was still an ignorant flub even if your wingnutty paranoia that she's lying turns out to be accurate. 5.

"word" matters to you?

In 787 days, President Trump has made 9,179 false or misleading claims
    The Fact Checker’s ongoing database of the false or misleading claims made by President Trump since assuming office.

6. Double hat trick in 2 days. Maybe you should try a different topic. This one is pretty unrecoverable for you.

Anyhow, I disagree with your premise that Americans should be lockstep behind some predetermined designee like the Repugs are looking to do. A bunch of Dems will drop out before the primaries due to lack of money or poor polling, others will quit after lousy primaries and, as always, the process will work to select a single Biden, I mean nominee. :D
    1312. ETTD.

1 CAT FAN
    Ensign

So, that's your play; Biden. The Democratic party is going to treat all the other candidates the same as they did Bernie Sanders. In other words the outcome was predetermined, still no matter. The already chosen candidate failed. Choose well in 2020. BTW, the Dems hope in Robert Mueller's report was dashed today too.

Vrede too
    Superstar Cultmaster

1 CAT FAN wrote:
    Sun Mar 24, 2019 8:09 pm
    So, that's your play; Biden. The Democratic party is going to treat all the other candidates the same as they did Bernie Sanders. In other words the outcome was predetermined, still no matter. The already chosen candidate failed. Choose well in 2020. BTW, the Dems hope in Robert Mueller's report was dashed today too.
    Not my "play", silly. I oppose Biden. I'm just commenting on what the current polls of Dems say, something you're clearly ignorant of. 7. Plus, it was just a joke. The " :D " is a HUGE clue. You are soooo easy to bait. 8.

Add, “It was complete and total exoneration,” to Dolt .45’s list of thousands of lies in office, a fact that you're cowering from. All that Repug hack Barr says about obstruction of justice is that there isn’t enough evidence to prove it. 9, triple hat trick. Plus:
    Before longtime POSPOTUS confidant Roger Stone's arrest:
    "The Special Counsel has now secured guilty pleas from President Trump’s personal attorney, his campaign manager, his deputy campaign manager, a foreign policy advisor to his campaign, and his National Security Advisor. He has filed 191 charges against more than thirty individuals—almost all of whom are in President Trump’s orbit, Vladimir Putin’s orbit, or both. The President can pretend that this investigation has nothing to do with him and nothing to do with Russia, but these indictments speak for themselves."
    — Congressman Jerrold Nadler
    https://nadler.house.gov/press-release/ ... uilty-plea
    Indictments of top aides:
    Nixon: 12 in 6 years
    Bill Clinton: 3 in 8 years
    Obama: 0 in 8 years
    President* Trump: 6 in 2 years
    President* Trump's pace is worse than the worst POTUS, Nixon, and worse than any Dem.

Finally, Barr, Rosenstein, Mueller, Senate Repugs and even Pence all agree: POSPOTUS’ fanboys were and still are useful idiots for Russia. However, they will never admit it. If they had the smarts and spines for that, they never would have become Trumpettes.
    1312. ETTD.

1 CAT FAN
    Ensign

You’ve been watching too much of that CNN bullshit. Google search the internet for some more, everything on it must be true; right.

Vrede too
    Superstar Cultmaster

1 CAT FAN wrote:
    Sun Mar 24, 2019 9:12 pm
    You’ve been watching too much of that CNN bullshit. Google search the internet for some more, everything on it must be true; right.
    Odd, where do YOU "Google search (already redundant)" other than "the internet"?

Awww, if you can't actually dispute a single thing, a desperate and incorrect straw man along with childishly posting, "Nyuh-uh," just further humiliates yourself. Bless your heart.

Honestly, you're going to have to be way, way more sophisticated if you hope to have any impact here at all. Try, ummm, things like facts, logic and credible sourcing. We're not one of your low rent rightwing echo chambers. Stupid cartoons, dishonest galleries and, "You watch CNN, nyah, nyah, nyah," won't cut it. Unless, of course, your masochistic (nttawwt) goal is to be an object of derision and pity - in that case, carry on.
    1312. ETTD.

billy.pilgrim
    Admiral

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

Vrede too wrote:
    Sun Mar 24, 2019 10:06 pm
    1 CAT FAN wrote:
    Sun Mar 24, 2019 9:12 pm
    Odd, where do YOU "Google search (already redundant)" other than "the internet"?

Awww, if you can't actually dispute a single thing, a desperate and incorrect straw man along with childishly posting, "Nyuh-uh," just further humiliates yourself. Bless your heart.

Honestly, you're going to have to be way, way more sophisticated if you hope to have any impact here at all. Try, ummm, things like facts, logic and credible sourcing. We're not one of your low rent rightwing echo chambers. Stupid cartoons, dishonest galleries and, "You watch CNN, nyah, nyah, nyah," won't cut it. Unless, of course, your masochistic (nttawwt) goal is to be an object of derision and pity - in that case, carry on.
    Be careful or he may play the Benghazi Benghazi Benghazi card, or the Vince Foster card, or the birth certificate card or any other of the hundreds they share. Don't forget - FDR's New Deal caused the Great Depression and Fox is an honest news source.
    Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

1 CAT FAN
    Ensign

It amuses me to see liberals attempt to explain things. My apologies for the Dems latest debacle.

Vrede too
    Superstar Cultmaster

I'm not a liberal, you are a screw up.
    1 CAT FAN wrote:
    Mon Mar 25, 2019 6:27 am
    ... Dems [sic] latest debacle.
    Mueller is GOP and was appointed by the GOP, dummy. It amuses me to see illiterate cons cower when they can't understand simple explanations and irrefutable facts.
    Vrede too wrote:
    Sun Mar 24, 2019 10:06 pm
    ... Unless, of course, your masochistic (nttawwt) goal is to be an object of derision and pity - in that case, carry on.
    Thanks for clearing that up. Again, you're quite lame even compared to other modern, comprehension-challenged, Rush-parroting, ovine internet cons. If you were just a tiny bit more intelligent, you would know to be ashamed of the simplicity and irrelevance of your debate "skills".

For example, just in this tangent you're on your 3rd day of saying the Dems have a large and vibrant field of candidates to choose from, and that there haven't been any additions to the POSPOTUS Klan's historic tally of criminality since Roger Stone a whooole 2 months ago, NOTHING else. Hell, any of us lefties could do a better job of ripping apart the Dems before breakfast, and routinely do.
    1312. ETTD.

neoplacebo
    Admiral of the Fleet

Unread post by neoplacebo »

1 CAT FAN wrote:
    Sun Mar 24, 2019 8:09 pm
    "...a place where logic is an enemy and truth is a menace. Welcome to the twilight zone." Rod Serling

Vrede too
    Superstar Cultmaster

Yeah, scorching Repug morons is only entertaining for so long, then it becomes depressing. The pattern here is clear.

1 CAT FAN, representing Clemson fans perfectly, posts lies like the gallery or dated stupidity like the Hillary cartoon.

The lies and stupidity are exposed with detailed facts.

1 CAT FAN cringes from all personal responsibility, and retreats to mouthing mindless con platitudes and non sequiturs.

The platitudes and non sequiturs are exploded and the cowering is exposed.

Snowflake 1 CAT FAN cringes some more.

I had hoped that 1 CAT FAN would bring some con intellectuality to the table if goaded strongly enough, but s/he is clearly not competent or mature enough to even try. There is literally nothing that’s challenging, informative or even interesting to me here. Sad.

If others choose to engage, cool, I’ll enjoy reading your ends of the conversation. However, I’m putting 1 CAT FAN on ignore. Buh-bye, child.

p.s. “Red Shirt” - :lol: , banni.
    1312. ETTD.

O Really
    Admiral

Unread post by O Really »

I don't have any "dashed hopes" from Barr's paraphrasing of what might have been in Mueller's report. I'm not even that unhappy that Mueller may have said there was insufficient evidence for collusion with the Russians, because I'm guessing if he had found more evidence to that, Republicans wouldn't have cared anyway. But Mueller's "report" was always in the court filings, and it shows corruption up the wazoo, sleazyness, theft, graft, bribery, and slime. I'd say there's plenty for Dems to run against, collusion or not.

neoplacebo
    Admiral of the Fleet

Unread post by neoplacebo »

O Really wrote:
    Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:54 am
    I don't have any "dashed hopes" from Barr's paraphrasing of what might have been in Mueller's report. I'm not even that unhappy that Mueller may have said there was insufficient evidence for collusion with the Russians, because I'm guessing if he had found more evidence to that, Republicans wouldn't have cared anyway. But Mueller's "report" was always in the court filings, and it shows corruption up the wazoo, sleazyness, theft, graft, bribery, and slime. I'd say there's plenty for Dems to run against, collusion or not.
    If I'm not mistaken, I think at least one of the five or six former campaign staff and/or advisors that have been convicted or pled guilty was charged with conspiracy against the United States; I think it may be Gates, not sure. Anyway, conspiracy just in itself provides collusion with at least one other person or entity. I myself take pride in colluding against ignorance and obstructing lies and things that are not zesty.

Vrede too
    Superstar Cultmaster

Things that are not zesty are treasonous.
    O Really wrote:
    Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:54 am
    That's the thing about slavish Trumpettes - "twilight zone", as neoplacebo says. Once their idol spews his blatant "complete and total exoneration" lie, it exempts them from even trying to honestly think things through.
    1312. ETTD.

1 CAT FAN
    Ensign

Stop attempting to convince yourselves that liberals didn’t cry foul and pressured the collusion investigation. They have been obsessed with removing him from office since he won the Presidency. I so enjoyed the sour look on the liberal news journalists when the report came out. They thought they had something, as they did with the 2016 Democratic campaign. Six more years.