The homophobic thread :>

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
Leo Lyons
Ensign

Re: The homophobic thread :>

Unread post by Leo Lyons »

neoplacebo wrote:
Tue Jan 28, 2020 5:32 pm
Leo Lyons wrote:
Tue Jan 28, 2020 4:58 pm
neoplacebo wrote:
Sun Jan 26, 2020 2:43 pm
suckups.
The irony. :gayhappy: :lol:
Why, sir, are you insinuating that I am a suckup? And do whom do you allege I suck to? I am aggrieved and despondent. You must explain yourself directly.
No, no, no! ha! You wrote " (what) the GOP state legislatures throughout the country introduce and pass are just bullshit measures intended to pacify their more rabidly hypocritical or blatantly ignorant but rich donors and suckups."
The irony was your using the word "suckups" in a homophobic thread! Sorry! :lol:

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Unread post by neoplacebo »

Leo Lyons wrote:
Sat Feb 01, 2020 4:00 pm
neoplacebo wrote:
Leo Lyons wrote:
neoplacebo wrote:
suckups.
Why, sir, are you insinuating that I am a suckup? And do whom do you allege I suck to? I am aggrieved and despondent. You must explain yourself directly.
No, no, no! ha! You wrote " (what) the GOP state legislatures throughout the country introduce and pass are just bullshit measures intended to pacify their more rabidly hypocritical or blatantly ignorant but rich donors and suckups."
The irony was your using the word "suckups" in a homophobic thread! Sorry! :lol:
Ah, then pardon me, sir. For a moment I had thought my Southern honor had been impugned. And it may be; it's around here somewhere.....

Leo Lyons
Ensign

Unread post by Leo Lyons »

neoplacebo wrote:
Sat Feb 01, 2020 6:10 pm
Ah, then pardon me, sir. For a moment I had thought my Southern honor had been impugned. And it may be; it's around here somewhere.....
I guarantee you I didn't mess with it.

1 CAT FAN
Ensign

Unread post by 1 CAT FAN »

Leo Lyons wrote:
Sat Feb 01, 2020 4:00 pm
neoplacebo wrote:
Leo Lyons wrote:
neoplacebo wrote:
suckups.
Another one of those Farmers Insurance commercials.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Unread post by Vrede too »

Leo Lyons wrote:
Sun Feb 02, 2020 4:26 pm
neoplacebo wrote:
You two are being a couple of suckups. Nttawwt.
A clown with a flamethrower still has a flamethrower.
-- Charlie Sykes on MSNBC
1312. ETTD.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Vrede too wrote:
Tue Feb 04, 2020 9:30 am
Leo Lyons wrote:
Sun Feb 02, 2020 4:26 pm
neoplacebo wrote:
You two are being a couple of suckups. Nttawwt.
Hell, I'm just being polite. I can change pretty fast.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Dem homophobes are whiny morons, too:

Iowa Caucus Voter Demands Ballot For Pete Buttigieg Be Returned After Learning He's Gay

Is that a woman or a man? Nttaww his/her chosen ambiguity.
1312. ETTD.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Cultists would vote for a fucking mannequin if they were told to. That's how cultists roll, and vote.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

neoplacebo wrote:
Tue Feb 04, 2020 8:25 pm
Cultists would vote for a fucking mannequin if they were told to. That's how cultists roll, and vote.

Nttawwt.
1312. ETTD.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

:lol: :lol:

1 CAT FAN
Ensign

Unread post by 1 CAT FAN »

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

neoplacebo wrote:
Tue Feb 04, 2020 8:25 pm
GOP presidential hopeful slams Republican senators: 'Absolute chickens**t'

Former GOP congressman and current presidential candidate Joe Walsh joined Hardball With Chris Matthews Wednesday night where he railed against Senate Republicans following the acquittal of President Trump in the impeachment trial earlier in the day....

“Most of the American people understand that we didn’t have a trial, we didn’t have a fair trial,” Walsh said, adding, “But most every single Senate Republican today outside of Mitt Romney was an absolute chicken s**t.”

Since the trial, several Republicans have said Trump’s behavior that led to the impeachment was shameful and inappropriate, but were unwilling to vote to convict, and Walsh believes he knows why.

“They’re scared to death, Chris, of his voters. They don’t want to lose his voters,” Walsh said. “They know what Trump did was wrong, and for them to come out today and say it was inappropriate, Chris, they didn’t have the courage to say that a month or two ago.” ...

“My party is a cult, I mean that. It’s not a political party,” Walsh said. “Six or seven years ago, you and I are talking about issues, and we’re debating and fighting issues. Now it’s all about where you are on Trump, and if you don’t kiss this guy’s feet every single day, you’re in real trouble politically.”

But Walsh heaped praise on Romney for being the only Republican senator to split with his party and vote to convict Trump. In an emotional speech, Romney invoked his religion and his conscience to explain his vote to convict. With his vote, Romney became the first senator ever to vote to convict a president of his own party.

“Mitt Romney … how often in American history do we see a politician actually do the principled thing and put country first?,” Walsh asked. “It’s an amazing thing.”
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

URGENT: Keep hatred out of our schools

The federal government is trying to fund hatred against LGBTQI and women students, and almost no one is talking about it.

Using sneaky back channels, the Dept. of Education and other agencies quietly proposed changes to federal code that would legalize gender discrimination in our schools under the cover of “religious or moral freedom.” The proposed changes would massively expand schools’ ability to claim religious exemption from Title IX—the civil rights law that protects our students from gender discrimination and sexual violence—and would give those exempt schools wide access to federal financial awards.

Even worse: Schools with good intentions won’t be able to stop discrimination. The rule promises to fine and penalize any public institution that tries to stop hateful or discriminatory behavior if the person or group committing the discrimination claims it's for religious OR “moral” reasons. This means well-meaning public institutions will likely stop disciplining discrimination by groups focused on exclusion and bias, out of fear that they’ll lose their funding.

They are trying to get away with this by formalizing the changes before any of us realize it’s happening, with little buzz or public discourse.

We only have a few days left to act: Public comments are due Tuesday, February 18.

Please speak out with us, and spread the word by sharing the link to this campaign!

We thank our friends at the National Women’s Law Center for drafting part of this comment.
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Supreme Court Says LGBTQ Employees Are Protected By Civil Rights Employment Statutes
:happy-cheerleaderkid:

Haha, Trumpettes, right-wing xtians and other haters, 'conservative' and 'bigot' are not always synonyms.
1312. ETTD.

O Really
Admiral

Unread post by O Really »

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/202 ... genda.html

The Supreme Court Just Tanked Trump’s Anti-Trans Agenda
The administration has spent years crafting a multipronged assault on LGBTQ rights.
...Once Trump took office, he rewarded loyal social conservatives with a push, coordinated by the White House, to wipe out these LGBTQ-friendly regulations. Then–Attorney General Jeff Sessions reversed the Justice Department’s determination that the Civil Rights Act safeguards transgender employees. Ben Carson, secretary of housing and urban development, is proposing a rule that would let homeless shelters discriminate against transgender people. Education Secretary Betsy DeVos repealed a rule allowing students to use the bathroom that aligns with their gender identity at federally funded schools. More recently, her agency announced it will defund schools that prohibit discrimination against transgender athletes—meaning DeVos will not only condone anti-trans school policie, but demand them. And on Friday, director of the Office of Civil Rights at the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services Roger Severino finalized a rule that would let medical providers and insurers deny treatment and coverage to transgender patients.* Federal courts are now all but obligated to invalidate these measures.
:lol: :lol: :-|| :-||

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Went looking for something else on Urban Dictionary, first saw this:
Jul 15 Word of the Day (I'm not sure why still Jul 15)

Gender Euphoria

The feeling a trans person gets when he/she/they are able to start presenting as the gender they identify as and people start treating them accordingly

When they used my proper pronouns, my gender dysphoria became gender euphoria
:lol:
1312. ETTD.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Sun Sep 04, 2016 3:02 pm
Seth Milner wrote:
O Really wrote: No different from teaching that the South won the Civil War or that there was no Holocaust.
Or Jesus raising the dead, parting of the Red Sea, Elijah sucked up by a whirlwind, God created the Earth, a talking snake, a fallen angel, the Great Flood, the ark, etc, etc, etc.

I have problems with those accounts, but there's faith . . . ask any Christian; not me.
and then there are pieces of shit who fuck with little children's ability to have faith

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kent_Hovind

this piece of shit set up a dino-land type theme park in Pensacola. Being a real piece of shit, piece of shit Kent Hovine began by giving free tickets to pre-schools for his themed fun park (did I mention that he is a piece of shit) called Dinosaur Adventure Land. The literature described rides and games – loads of kiddie fun. The owner of the day-care didn’t know much more, but had told the kids and they were excited. I signed the permission form. My 3 year old son went.

It took several years of careful discussions to help my son understand that Dr. Dino was a lying piece of shit who used lies and deceit to trick children into believing ignorant fairy tales about men walking with dinosaurs but couldn’t fit them on the fucking (story stolen from the Persians) ark. I still hold this grudge.

This type of ignorance should have died out long ago.

Oh, did I mention, this piece of shit and his piece of shit wife went to prison – seems the IRS didn’t go along with why they were making all the $9,000.00 deposits, but weren’t paying taxes on god’s money. As a felon, he will not be allowed to vote for thumper.

This piece of shit is out of prison and preying on children again.

https://www.al.com/news/2018/09/alabama ... re_la.html
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Thu Jul 23, 2020 11:40 am
This piece of shit is out of prison and preying on children again.

https://www.al.com/news/2018/09/alabama ... re_la.html
Creationist: Yes, a Boy Drowned at My Park, But His Siblings “Had a Blast Here”

Heartless piece of shit.

They should not have been open in late March, and they are open now. Idk about the interim.
https://drdino.com/dinosaur-adventure-land/
1312. ETTD.